OP ApM GeNeRaL

It’s annoying AF and the entire community will agree
Careful, what you say is heresy!

ALL UNITS
lol no, you're not the entire community
I praise the prophets by saying all units, heresy
"I am the senate". Everyone else who wants to hear all units or local units 5000 a game is insane. It makes the game unwatchable for friends to sit and listen to. Also take your condescending tone and put it somewhere else.
"I am the senate". Everyone else who wants to hear all units or local units 5000 a game is insane. It makes the game unwatchable for friends to sit and listen to. Also take your condescending tone and put it somewhere else.
Yeah, I think some of the unit selection is super annoying, especially some of the voiceovers. Absolutely hate the Marines and Nightingales. Considering I use "local units" a ton, I don't think it needs necessarily announced every time either.

Is it going to change? No, probably not. Is it hella annoying? Absolutely.
I say the community agrees because otherwise there won’t be change without agreement. Instead of having an opinion on this subject—to which you may agree— you’d rather just say something condescending. That’s typical of the community as well. I’ll speak for the dozens of players of i play with that aren’t on the forums
I honestly love it.
I say the community agrees because otherwise there won’t be change without agreement. Instead of having an opinion on this subject—to which you may agree— you’d rather just say something condescending. That’s typical of the community as well. I’ll speak for the dozens of players of i play with that aren’t on the forums
You're more likely to get constructive replies if the original post is constructive. I don't think saying "the entire community will agree" helps a discussion.

A toggle would be nice though, not expecting much in the way of updates for HW games unfortunately.
To me it’s become iconic.
To me it’s become iconic.
Iconic for every girlfriend I’ve had to talk -Yoink- about
Here I’ll be more specific. The players who love the game enough to at least play 50 online games and/or get to onyx league. This post really doesn’t apply to campaign only players
Here I’ll be more specific. The players who love the game enough to at least play 50 online games and/or get to onyx league. This post really doesn’t apply to campaign only players
Seeing as I've played hundreds of online matches and don't mind it once again your generalization is proven false.

You could just say, "I find this annoying, could we perhaps get a toggle to turn it off?" Rather than generalizing and returning condescension with more condescension.
Seeing as I've played hundreds of online matches and don't mind it once again your generalization is proven false.

You could just say, "I find this annoying, could we perhaps get a toggle to turn it off?" Rather than generalizing and returning condescension with more condescension.
Yeah because there’s never an exception to a generalization.

Have you made it to onyx yet? I think there’s a direct correlation between players that aren’t in champion league and people that disagree

Have you made it to onyx yet? I think there’s a direct correlation between players that aren’t in champion league and people that disagree
Okay
Try again. :P

did u just bump this thread to slander breezy
I've played the game for longer than anyone here, and don't mind it too much when playing. It's a different story though when you're watching. Am greatly in favor of a setting so that people can decide for themselves.
Careful, what you say is heresy!

ALL UNITS
ALL UNITS ALL UNITS ALL UNITS ALL UNITS ALL UNITS FORGE IS DOWN ALL UNITS ALL UNITS ALL UNITS ALL UNITS ALL UNITS ALL UNITS ALL UNITS FORGE IS BACK UPBut seriously All units and local units is better for a controller would be a pain to get all the troops to one side to the other without those
I actually quite like the all/local buttons. I commonly send units to one spot of the map and to another, and i like being able to just use the local units.