Anyone else experiencing repeated and consistent lag across all game types and modes? pvp 1v1-3v3 and all the rest have the same distinct m/s lag and its consistent across all internet strengths, both wired and wireless. have spoken with other guys in game who say theyre also experiencing the same thing.
100% yes
Yes it keeps happening. I feel like most people are straying away from the game cause of the lag.
Currently there is an issue with the Thunderhead data centers that several Xbox games use affecting the Central US and Eastern. It's being looked into right now but there's really nothing 343 can do at this point.
Currently there is an issue with the Thunderhead data centers that several Xbox games use affecting the Central US and Eastern. It's being looked into right now but there's really nothing 343 can do at this point.
hey thanks for the info.
Yes thanks for the info indeed last night I played the laggiest game, was so laggy I actually had to sell all my bases because I could only move my camera a bit then it would freeze for 3 seconds then constantly repeat this process. I was so mad because I never quit :( plus to see all my hard earned Onyx points go to waste..........
Hey folks, just in case you don't see it - 343 found some issues relating to Halo Wars 2 servers are are going to be doing a little maintenance soon. You can find more details in the thread linked below: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/halo-wars-2---server-maintenance/87254cb0-248f-4edd-943b-0575734603e1/posts
Quote:
We are going to be conducting maintenance today from 3PM PDT/6PM EDT until 6PM PDT/9PM EDT that will be taking all online multiplayer activities offline for Halo Wars 2.

We are anticipating that this maintenance will take roughly 3 hours to conduct and will begin approximately at 3PM PDT/6PM EDT and conclude at 6PM PDT/9PM EDT.

We apologize for this inconvenience and will inform you of the progress of maintenance as we are going through it.
Did they finish working on the lag? It still seems to be happening for my buddies and I. Every match we played had terrible lag to it.
Anyone else experiencing repeated and consistent lag across all game types and modes? pvp 1v1-3v3 and all the rest have the same distinct m/s lag and its consistent across all internet strengths, both wired and wireless. have spoken with other guys in game who say theyre also experiencing the same thing.
of corse and there are a disconnection during the intense fight
100% It's making the game unplayable. I use snapping and rapid production and just messes me up. Sometimes I end up deleting buildings and get screwed lol. Hopefully, it's better. Haven't played for a couple of days cause I was frustrated.
YESSSSSS. The LAGGG is unbearable!!!! FIX YOUR GAME.