Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Replace Jerome's Mantis with Chair

OP Bulbaby

Clearly people have been voicing their issues with Jerome and his Mantis. Obviously that Mantis is under powered, so a good solution would be to replace his Mantis with his trusty chair. He even used it to fight the Flood once, so it'll fit in with that new DLC coming soon.
Bulbaby wrote:
Clearly people have been voicing their issues with Jerome and his Mantis. Obviously that Mantis is under powered, so a good solution would be to replace his Mantis with his trusty chair. He even used it to fight the Flood once, so it'll fit in with that new DLC coming soon.
Chair rush op
Bulbaby wrote:
Chair rush op
Nothing would be more OP than a dog rush though. If a dog showed up on my porch, I don't even know what I would do.
Bulbaby wrote:
Chair rush op
Nothing would be more OP than a dog rush though. If a dog showed up on my porch, I don't even know what I would do.
Turn into a US police officer and shoot it. XD
That is a pretty solid chair smack. The artwork looks so vintage, even though it's still relatively new. Remaniscient of older cheesy comic arcs.
Bulbaby wrote:
Chair rush op
Fun fact: Back in the days most Chinese players called Zerglings dogs.
Bulbaby wrote:
Good thread made me laugh.
When I read chair I though of the Prophet of Regret since that was his nickname. But this is gold. I support Jerome Chair 2020 Make Halo Great again.
Bulbaby wrote:
Chair rush op
Chair is only effective on Flood, so only OP on them. :)