I feel HW2 needs some addition to help with replay value. Not everyone is a competitive gamer and after getting to rank 50 I got really bored and started playing other games. I understand alot of people will play ranked but for casual gamers they should add something to help with replay value. I was thinking along the sides of, unlockables, skins, higher rank, etc... anything to get someone to go back over and over again to put in some time in some matches. If they are relying solely on competitive gamers to play this game, I can see the population in HW2 going down the drain just like in HW1.
I'd love to have skins or new banners for rally points
That's something that would really help with the issue of players leaving, I think.
They should do what gears of war 4 is doing, and add skin packs.
I'd love to see unlockables in the form of unit skins and color variations for your team. Like being able to unlock the color Green as seen in the campaign if you're on Blue team.

Also, why not add some variations of campaign missions to work as 3-4 player co-op missions? This shouldn't be tough to do as campaign missions already provide a good layout for easy mission varieties, which can have good rewards upon completion for players of all skill levels.

Even cooler would be unit model variation unlocks, like being able to change the Warthog models we have to Bungie's version of the Warthog. Changing 343i's Scorpions to Bungie's Scorpions. Banished vehicles into Covenant vehicles. 343i's Sentinels to Bungie's Sentinels, ect.

These aesthetics can be a great way to give players an incentive to continue playing this game. As a non-competitive player, I have next to no reason to play this game. Only played recently to mess around with Johnson in Skirmish, nothing else.
Emblems to unlock. Even if they just copied and pasted H5's, I really think its a shame that we don't have a player card. With this I would even include simple things like H5's stances. Like how you choose what stance your Spartan poses in while you view him or others' Spartans. I'd like to be able to do that with the Leaders in HW2.

Unit Skins. I think it might be asking for too much too have skins to unlock for all units. What if we did just the Hero Unit at least?
I'd love to see unlockables in the form of unit skins and color variations for your team. Like being able to unlock the color Green as seen in the campaign if you're on Blue team.

Also, why not add some variations of campaign missions to work as 3-4 player co-op missions? This shouldn't be tough to do as campaign missions already provide a good layout for easy mission varieties, which can have good rewards upon completion for players of all skill levels.

Even cooler would be unit model variation unlocks, like being able to change the Warthog models we have to Bungie's version of the Warthog. Changing 343i's Scorpions to Bungie's Scorpions. Banished vehicles into Covenant vehicles. 343i's Sentinels to Bungie's Sentinels, ect.

These aesthetics can be a great way to give players an incentive to continue playing this game. As a non-competitive player, I have next to no reason to play this game. Only played recently to mess around with Johnson in Skirmish, nothing else.
Same here, played a couple games with Johnson recently after he came out then nothing else.
They had skins in the Beta, and released codes for them.before.the game.came out. One can only assume it's allready written Ino the game, just not realeased.
I just want a fluorescent pink condor of.death. is that too much to ask?
I just want a fluorescent pink condor of.death. is that too much to ask?
Yeah, I think that would be cool. People talk about unit skins but I think that is a bit much to ask when they are so small. But I was thinking with Heroes/Heroines and Ultimate units it would be feasible to do.

And as I've said before we really should have the emblem system of Halo 5. That whole player card profile you get to make with your Spartan stance should be replicated with Leaders.
That's something that would really help with the issue of players leaving, I think.
at this point the smallest thing will help
skins for units would be amazing my opinion
like marines in a Santa outfit
or grunts dressed up like the heretics form halo 2
or the more u upgrade the unit the more cooler it look
air upgrade 3 make the banshee look like a ultra banshee ,change the color of the cannon
its the small things that can make a game feel or look better
i doubt they will ever do it but anything is better then blitz
I'd love to have skins or new banners for rally points
What happened to the skins, I know they had some on Twitter.