OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Hey Everyone,

So last time I tried this I was pretty much burnt to the ground for providing actual data for win rates globally across the game for leaders as well as anyone who commented fought. Everyone has a valid opinion and we truly enjoy that, but I'm going to give this one more try to be more transparent and if it can't be done this will be the last attempt.

If the conversation goes south, stat shaming starts, or any of the toxic mentality presents - this will be the last time win rates are publicly shared period.

So Let's all be respectful, share opinions in a non-attacking form to each other, and be respectful in our discussions. Please remember that everyone is actually a person and just simply have some respect for one another.

This data is looking at the top 20% ranked players for all of matchmaking in the Death match game mode across both Xbox and PC players.
The percentages shown are out of all games played during the window of time we are viewing leaders are winning either above or below a 1:1 ratio of win and loss. A leader who has 100 wins and 100 losses will have a perfect 0% win ratio.

1. YapYap THE DESTROYER: 8.6% win advantage
  2. Atriox: 3.2% win advantage
  3. Decimus: 3.1% win advantage
  4. Shipmaster: 2.4% win advantage
  5. Arbiter: 1.0% win advantage
  6. Cutter: 0.3% win advantage
  7. Jerome: -0.3% loss advantage
  8. Colony: -0.4% loss advantage
  9. Kinsano: -1.2% loss advantage
  10. Johnson: -1.7% loss advantage
  11. Anders: -2.1% loss advantage
  12. Isabel: -2.4% loss advantage
  13. Voridus: -2.5% loss advantage
  14. Serina: -2.8% loss advantage
  15. Forge: -3.7% loss advantage
  16. Pavium: -4.2% loss advantage
Please discuss!
Pavium nerfs killed him, like I thought. My heart breaks for him.

Good to see Atriox up there though, hope it's not just because of Countermeasure Brutes
Thx for sharing the info! I didn't expect to see Anders there
Firstly, I think this is awesome you are sharing these stats. Secondly, I'm surprised Pavium is at the bottom. I still consider him a top tier leader. Actually, all my favorites are at the bottom lol (Forge, Isabel, Serina, and Pavium)

Good to see Atriox up there though, hope it's not just because of Countermeasure Brutes
The season is a long time, but we will see where he is after a few more weeks and see how things go. Metas aren't formed overnight, but we may have to do some more digging to bring him back up.
Here I got you something, Postums.

flamesuit
Postums wrote:

The season is a long time, but we will see where he is after a few more weeks and see how things go. Metas aren't formed overnight, but we may have to do some more digging to bring him back up.
I'm interested in if Fortifications buffs and Bulwark's buff have help Atriox as well. Both seem spot on imo
Amazing, always nice to see some numbers.

Not surprise to see the 3 leaders with the easiest access to GlassingBeam be in the top 3.

Thanks for the info postems❤
Before the last patch I made a prediction that banished was getting the short end of the stick because of how many buffs UNSC got. I couldn't have been more wrong. The meta definately favors the glassing beam.
Johnson, Isabel and Forge are below average. Is there a bias against vehicle-based UNSC leaders? Or, in other words, are vehicles underperforming?
Interesting how all the leaders with glassing beam skyrocketed. I wonder if we'll see if it lowers as players get accustomed to splitting, or if it will continue being high.Thanks for the data postums
Poor UNSC :/
Appreciate the share. Would love to see this go into more detail:
  • How do the win rates compare between 1v1, 2v2, 3v3?
  • Are the win rates of Champ players any different from the top 20%? What about them compared to the entire population?
  • Are any of the win rates affected by a heavy "Leader A vs B" imbalance?
Amazing, always nice to see some numbers.

Not surprise to see the 3 leaders with the easiest access to GlassingBeam be in the top 3.

Thanks for the info postems❤
Yup that's definitely it. The top 4 all have glassing beam and Arby is Arby. Everyone else is negative. Atriox has it 4th point but Countermeasures can carry him there. It's a shame to see it so clearly dominated by those two things.
Interesting to see Pavium on the bottom by a long shot. Though I'm thinking it's mainly because people don't know how to play him. What were his numbers like pre-nerf?
I would've though pavium would be up there, and I would assume
Postums wrote:
  1. Grunts: 8.6% win advantage
Is yap yap? Couldn't think of "grunts" being anyone else. If so then I got to leave kinsano behind and start trying out my main man Yappers
Huh, I really didn't expect those stats. Like Andrew said, my top leaders are near the bottom. Perhaps since most of the leaders near the bottom are better off late game. We play longer games, and i'd say that the majority of games tend to end sooner than ours do - thus favouring the leaders that do better early on like arby and decimus.
<p>Huh, I really didn't expect those stats. Like Andrew said, my top leaders are near the bottom. Perhaps since most of the leaders near the bottom are better off late game. We play longer games, and i'd say that the majority of games tend to end sooner than ours do - thus favouring the leaders that do better early on like arby and decimus.</p>
how does yap yap win so much?
Interesting to see Pavium on the bottom by a long shot. Though I'm thinking it's mainly because people don't know how to play him. What were his numbers like pre-nerf?
Pre-Yappening he was roughly the same. During the Yappening he dropped all the way down to -9.4% loss rate.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4