Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Season 10 Leader Win Rates Updated! [1v1 included]

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hey Everyone,

Happy Friday! Did a similar stats dump for leader win rates not to long ago and the conversation went well. So, we are doing it again! Stay on topic please and please feel free to discuss!

The percentages shown are for all games played during the a 7 day long window of time. The percentages that are discussed are the win/loss % of a leader that are either above or below a 1:1 ratio of win and loss. A leader who has 100 wins and 100 losses within the week will have a perfect 0% win ratio. Anything above or below represents a positive or negative win rate based on the number of games that the leader was played.

Data definition - Top 20% skill level, deathmatch only, both PC and Xbox players, and all team sizes for matchmaking.

All Deathmatch Leader Win Rates for Matchmaking
  1. Decimus: 5.9% win advantage (previously +3.1%).
  2. YapYap THE DESTROYER: 4% win advantage (previously +8.6%).
  3. Shipmaster: 2.7% win advantage (previously +2.4%).
  4. Kinsano: 2.4% win advantage (previously -1.2%).
  5. Atriox: 2.0% win advantage (previously +3.2%).
  6. Colony: 0.9% win advantage (previously -0.4%)
  7. Anders: 0.9% win advantage (previously -2.1%)
  8. Johnson: 0.4% win advantage (previously -1.7%)
  9. Isabel: -1.2% loss advantage (previously -2.4%)
  10. Jerome: -1.5% loss advantage (previously -0.3%)
  11. Voridus: -1.6% loss advantage (previously -2.5%)
  12. Serina: -1.9% loss advantage (previously -2.8%)
  13. Arbiter: -2.3% loss advantage (previously +1.0%)
  14. Cutter: -2.4% loss advantage (previously 0.3%)
  15. Forge: -4.2% loss advantage (previously -2.5%)
  16. Pavium: -4.7% loss advantage (previously -4.2%)
Now - we have also gathered the data for One vs One.
Data definition - Top 20% skill level, deathmatch only, both PC and Xbox players, and 1 vs. 1 team size for matchmaking.

1v1 Deathmatch Leader Win Rates for Matchmaking
1. Shipmaster: 4.4% win advantage
2. Decimus: 3.4% win advantage
3: Colony: 2.9% win advantage
4. Anders: 2.5% win advantage
5. Johnson: 1.6% win advantage
6. Cutter: 1.2% win advantage
7. Kinsano: 0.8% win advantage
8. YapYap THE DESTROYER: 0.1% win advantage (almost Zen like balance)
9. Atriox: -1.0% loss advantage
10. Jerome: -1.5% loss advantage
11. Pavium: -2.2% loss advantage
12. Forge: -3.5% loss advantage
13. Arbiter: -3.9% loss advantage
14. Serina: -5.3% loss advantage
15. Isabel: -5.9% loss advantage
16. Voridus: -8.1% loss advantage

Please discuss!
Buff Voridus pls
Next balance update will be fun :)
I'm surprised to see Decimus doing as well as he is in 1s. I'm going to have to test out my builds
In mid tier he's actually -1.8%
Buff Voridus pls
Postums wrote:
Buff Voridus pls
Who plays teams tho. 1v1 is all that matters.
Postums wrote:
Buff Voridus pls
Mid tier 1s

Mid tier - Colony is #1 with +6.2% and Cutter is bottom at -5.4%.
Postums wrote:
Postums wrote:
Buff Voridus pls
Mid tier 1s
uh am I reading it wrong cause in 1v1 it says he has a 8.1% loss advantage.
Really surprised to see Colony so high, though, I believe that can be attributed to many players not knowing how to counter Goliaths.

On the flip side, I thought Kinsano would be higher up. She's pretty wild right now. Same with Atriox and Pav; really surprised to see them in the negatives.

For the overall percentages, not surprised to see Deci so high; people love those Siphon Banshees. Also surprised to see Pav so low here, but everything else makes sense.

Always appreciate these posts, Post. However, still waiting on those Blitz win rates ;).
Thanks, 343i!
Also,

Buff Voridus pls
Postums wrote:
Postums wrote:
Buff Voridus pls
Mid tier 1s
The AboveData definition - Top 20% skill level, deathmatch only, both PC and Xbox players, and 1 vs. 1 team size for matchmaking

I'm saying that in mid tier (bottom 40% up to 79.9% skill level) he has a 1.8%. It varies greatly between top tier, middle tier, and bottom tier of skill level of play.
Postums wrote:
Postums wrote:
Postums wrote:
Buff Voridus pls
Mid tier 1s
The AboveData definition - Top 20% skill level, deathmatch only, both PC and Xbox players, and 1 vs. 1 team size for matchmaking

I'm saying that in mid tier (bottom 40% up to 79.9% skill level) he has a 1.8%. It varies greatly between top tier, middle tier, and bottom tier of skill level of play.
Oh, ok. I don't see how that matters though. Honestly top 20% includes too many people anyway. Top 5% would be a better metric of high level play I feel. In that case, Vori would probably have an even lower winrate.
Crap the PAV GOD is climbing the ladder man I was hoping he would have stayed in last place that way he wouldn't get a nerf.
Wow Shipmaster Deci and Colony top 3 I'm loving the love the Banished are getting right now.
Poor Arby is BFF's with the Ice Witch, I really don't get it because Arby is still a very solid leader. Maybe people are just salty they don't get an easy win and chose to pick different leaders now. My only input for Arby would be to leave the COR nerf but put his drop back so he can have it earlier. That might help him a bit.

Voridus needs all kinds of TLC man I don't even know where to begin. Mainly his hero seems to be so underwhelming. Maybe do like what you guys did with Atriox to find that sweet spot in fortifications, buff his combat spoils not like how is was before the nerf somewhere in the middle and make his engees or grenadiers do more dps.
Postums wrote:
Buff Voridus pls
All I play is teams :(
Really surprised to see Colony so high, though, I believe that can be attributed to many players not knowing how to counter Goliaths.

On the flip side, I thought Kinsano would be higher up. She's pretty wild right now. Same with Atriox and Pav; really surprised to see them in the negatives.

For the overall percentages, not surprised to see Deci so high; people love those Siphon Banshees. Also surprised to see Pav so low here, but everything else makes sense.

Always appreciate these posts, Post. However, still waiting on those Blitz win rates ;).
Blitz all up win rates for top 20% skill level for all team sizes

1. Shipmaster: 3.7%
2. Colony: 3.5%
3. Kinsano: 3.5%
4. Pavium: 2.0%
5. Cutter: 1.5%
6. Jerome: 1.2%
7. Voridus: 1.0%
8. Arbiter: 0.3%
9. Anders: -0.8%
10. YapYap THE DESTROYER: -1.2%
11. Johnson: -1.3%
12. Decimus: -2.5%
13. Isabel: -2.9%
14. Forge: -3.5%
15. Serina: -5.8%
16. Atriox: -9.9%

In 1v1 top 20% Blitz Voridus is #1 at 10.8% and bottom is Serina at -24.7%.
Postums wrote:

Blitz all up win rates for top 20% skill level for all team sizes

1. Shipmaster: 3.7%
2. Colony: 3.5%
3. Kinsano: 3.5%
4. Pavium: 2.0%
5. Cutter: 1.5%
6. Jerome: 1.2%
7. Voridus: 1.0%
8. Arbiter: 0.3%
9. Anders: -0.8%
10. YapYap THE DESTROYER: -1.2%
11. Johnson: -1.3%
12. Decimus: -2.5%
13. Isabel: -2.9%
14. Forge: -3.5%
15. Serina: -5.8%
16. Atriox: -9.9%

In 1v1 top 20% Blitz Voridus is #1 at 10.8% and bottom is Serina at -24.7%.
Absolutely beautiful, thank you.
I have even posted how OP ship is right now.
Looks like its up to me to raise serinas win rate
THEWALL766 wrote:
Looks like its up to me to raise serinas win rate
Or not.....
I have even posted how OP ship is right now.
We have been in open discussions on ways to bring shipmaster down a bit.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2