2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8
Tank changes are not nearly enough vs buildings. Also they'll still be meh in combat. Why would I make a tank deathball if it just loses?
yeah i feel nothing is worth building as unsc except combat tech marines, all the t2-t3 vechicules/air are only good in specific situation that revolve around full popping really fast to snipe a base
Accelerated Assembly is going to make Scorpions/Grizzlies 'super cheap' now which is a good thing I guess.
So warthogs are still being ignored? Guess ill keep going infantry. Grizzlies need to be 1 less pop and warthogs need damage more vs infantry or little more hp.
Don’t nerf the cleansing beam speed to much it will be useless but the damage has to be nerfed badly cant tell u how many times I I would beat some one then just lose to a cheap leader power

I think the cost reduction is need for scorpions not grizzly it is a little hard spaming them but forge does have a leader power to make them cheaper I think if they will be cheaper and have more damage you have to nerf stats because dropping a army of grizzly and using pelican drop and stacking heavy metal is to much as it is right now now to mention his combat salvage and already good economy but scorpion buff 100% need

YOu should limit arbiter stacking of COR to about to leader powers at once can be stacked

please nerf air and I’m a victim of this but I don’t spam it it needs a nerf to speed not and or damage vs AA or AA needs a speed buff air has the best maneuverability and with the terrain not favoring aa air can easily escape plus the can easily get out of leaderpowers because of the maneuvering. Great mobility is a very strong ability sure the say air is fine against aa but that’s damage wise what about

line of sight
maneuvering ( all the terrain AA has to travel just to catch up to the Air)
and speed ( getting out of leaderpowers)

air is not balanced why do you think so many people spam it. AA need a better line of sight and it needs extra range

Ill bring my aa to my base to deal with 120 pop air spam because my team m8 won’t listen and I’m put in a bad spot and I’ll have a lot of AA because i always expect the spam and AA won’t hit
pls fix the server in 2vs2 and 3 vs 3 the freezes and disconnects are next to the cleansing beam the most broken thing in the game
The tank buffs are gonna help izy about... With mean beam fix maybe unsc will be great again. MUNSCGA!!!
I think Shipmaster hero being able to permanently cloak is OP...maybe have it last longer but permanent is a bit much. Especially when playing skirmish against A.I. The A.I cannot deal with him....
There is a bug with the small cataclysm pools being counted as large ones. There are a few videos out there showing this.
EiTeNeR wrote:
There is a bug with the small cataclysm pools being counted as large ones. There are a few videos out there showing this.
Yup, we are aware of that issue. Looking into hopefully fixing that for the next bigger patch.
Jackrabbits: not nearly enough to fix the unit. Needs a small DPS buff at least.
Combat Tech Marines: need to be weaker vs anti infantry and T2 vehicles - the rocket does too well vs those, whereas the marines should be on the losing side
Anders: Douglas' rocket is far too good for damage due to AoE. Needs to be toned down. Also look into micro abuse.
Arbiter: If you change conduit stacking and the damage bonus, there's no need to swap stasis with the drop
Yapyap: please add AoE rings to the mine, it just does the same to everything in a huge radius
Shipmaster: way too strong not to touch in any form, please bring down spirit support unit verterancy
Pavium: Burnout needs to be looked at for effectiveness. Way too strong. Recommend making it a 2 pointer with the ranges of the current lvl2 and 3, but much worse effectiveness.

Other stuff can wait imo. Happy with the list!
JackRabiits: There is no way to know if this will be enough to fix the unit or not. Stop deeming something as not being enough without testing it out (one day we could have test realm for these types of changes before they go live... one day...)

Combat Tech Marines: not sure why you think this. Sius and rangers wreck them easily. T2 vehicle interaction is poor, i will give you that... I can run a CT marine ball into mauraders with no issues until they mix in 1-2 reavers and kill the gales.

Shipmaster: You have posted in the past about displacement being an issue, and I agree since it doesn't give the opposing player much time to react. Spirit drop is fine, maybe a small cost increase to justify the veterancy? Idk, it's the only banished drop besides devastating host that isn't complete trash.

Otherwise, I like all your suggestions <3
Jackrabbit upgrade cost reduction is not to be considered?
Any news on fixing hunter captains beam weapon , it currently has trouble damaging infantry
I thought I was just having weird game hiccups, but sometimes the beam just does no damage.
I feel that the T1 engineer gives the Banished a major advantage over UNSC, specifically its shield ability mitigating damage by 40%. The UNSC do not have any healing units available until T2. To lessen the effectiveness of T1 engineer, would it be possible to make the shield ability an upgrade only available at T2? Or possibly have the T1 engineer start out with a shield ability with a smaller radius that can then be upgraded to the original size at T2?
Mmmewtwo wrote:
Jackrabbits: not nearly enough to fix the unit. Needs a small DPS buff at least.
Combat Tech Marines: need to be weaker vs anti infantry and T2 vehicles - the rocket does too well vs those, whereas the marines should be on the losing side
Anders: Douglas' rocket is far too good for damage due to AoE. Needs to be toned down. Also look into micro abuse.
Arbiter: If you change conduit stacking and the damage bonus, there's no need to swap stasis with the drop
Yapyap: please add AoE rings to the mine, it just does the same to everything in a huge radius
Shipmaster: way too strong not to touch in any form, please bring down spirit support unit verterancy
Pavium: Burnout needs to be looked at for effectiveness. Way too strong. Recommend making it a 2 pointer with the ranges of the current lvl2 and 3, but much worse effectiveness.

JackRabiits: There is no way to know if this will be enough to fix the unit or not. Stop deeming something as not being enough without testing it out (one day we could have test realm for these types of changes before they go live... one day...)

Combat Tech Marines: not sure why you think this. Sius and rangers wreck them easily. T2 vehicle interaction is poor, i will give you that... I can run a CT marine ball into mauraders with no issues until they mix in 1-2 reavers and kill the gales.

Shipmaster: You have posted in the past about displacement being an issue, and I agree since it doesn't give the opposing player much time to react. Spirit drop is fine, maybe a small cost increase to justify the veterancy? Idk, it's the only banished drop besides devastating host that isn't complete trash.

JRs: Sure there is a way to know- JRs only miss in two scenarios: the target changed heading, or is on a slope. The "JRs always miss" claim is mostly a myth. This won't impact the unit in a significant way at all. The majority of high level players agree that JRs severely underperform, and a very minor, conditional fix like this is not going to solve our problems.

CT marines: By themselves, and even with Nightingales they do lose to rangers that are in a high count, sure - but add in a hero, particularly if it's a Spartan, and things go into the other direction very quickly. The amount of AI required to handle that is well beyond where we should be. As for suicide grunts, splits almost entirely negate the impact of suis at the stage where Nightingales are present. Suis are not functional past T1 until they pick up the squad upgrade. And by that point people should be using siege turrets anyway, denying any potential to make them work.Spartans also make them extremely difficult to use. Go ahead an do some tests - in particular, look for how big a damage spike the rocket is on an AI target.

Ship: Glad we agree about displacement, not sure why that isn't being addressed tbh. Spirit Support however is not just good, it wins games. All you have to do is keep stacking this drop and your army becomes unkillable. Ship is easily one of the best at making the game go long - there is very little one can do about that happening. For the majority of this season, I've lived off of abusing that drop.
What I'm saying is not that they need to do everything at once in the most impactful way possible, but that SOMETHING about Ship needs to happen besides beam. Hands down top overall leader if only beam changes.
I think Shipmaster hero being able to permanently cloak is OP...maybe have it last longer but permanent is a bit much. Especially when playing skirmish against A.I. The A.I cannot deal with him....
Are you serious? the honor guard has never been OP my dude it’s fine learn to play the game. Then give feedback because it seems you don’t know how to detect clocked units. In every unit building and in main base it’s something to detect clocked units and watch tower is a base defense. Anit infantry in barracks, anit air in garage, and healing unit in air pad , and everything equivalent to the banished then chopper and jack rabbit early game but you can make snipers early to. He not over power at all or if ai is having trouble with him turn up the difficulty but still legendary difficulty is a joke
No .... just no ....
Mmmewtwo wrote:
JRs: Sure there is a way to know- JRs only miss in two scenarios: the target changed heading, or is on a slope. The "JRs always miss" claim is mostly a myth. This won't impact the unit in a significant way at all. The majority of high level players agree that JRs severely underperform, and a very minor, conditional fix like this is not going to solve our problems.
Time between attacks is also reduced, according to patch notes. It might be reduced to 50 %, which would mean a nice DPS buff in practice
Mmmewtwo wrote:

CT marines: By themselves, and even with Nightingales they do lose to rangers that are in a high count, sure - but add in a hero, particularly if it's a Spartan, and things go into the other direction very quickly. The amount of AI required to handle that is well beyond where we should be. As for suicide grunts, splits almost entirely negate the impact of suis at the stage where Nightingales are present. Suis are not functional past T1 until they pick up the squad upgrade. And by that point people should be using siege turrets anyway, denying any potential to make them work.Spartans also make them extremely difficult to use. Go ahead an do some tests - in particular, look for how big a damage spike the rocket is on an AI target.

Ship: Glad we agree about displacement, not sure why that isn't being addressed tbh. Spirit Support however is not just good, it wins games. All you have to do is keep stacking this drop and your army becomes unkillable. Ship is easily one of the best at making the game go long - there is very little one can do about that happening. For the majority of this season, I've lived off of abusing that drop.
What I'm saying is not that they need to do everything at once in the most impactful way possible, but that SOMETHING about Ship needs to happen besides beam. Hands down top overall leader if only beam changes.
Not gonna drag this out too much since this is patch preview thread..

JR: agree to disagree then. Just think it is silly to doom a patch before it drops.
CT: I agree, the rocket spike is big, but banished t2 dumps on CT with no issue with 2 competent players. Suis are very cost effective at t1-t2, but I'm not going to go into that further.
Ship: This leader was a meme before this patch with a below 50% win rate (see didact site posted in discords). Without beam, i don't see him being top overall afterwards. Maybe his ghost/sui opener helps him stay above 50%? We'll have to see
HMM... I smell and Izy JR+AccA opener in my future....
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8