Season 10 Mid Season Patch Preview [Updated 5/7]

OP Wrensi

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
Is it just me or should air movement around a base be very limited and the damage it does to bases core air be nerfed a lot it’s rediculous when air just rotated faster than everything around your base
TBE Reek wrote:
Is it just me or should air movement around a base be very limited and the damage it does to bases core air be nerfed a lot it’s rediculous when air just rotated faster than everything around your base
I suggested increasing AA range so that base defense isn't a Merry-Go-Round of AA trying to catch up with air without getting caught on the terrain/other units.
AYF 001 wrote:
TBE Reek wrote:
I suggested increasing AA range so that base defense isn't a Merry-Go-Round of AA trying to catch up with air without getting caught on the terrain/other units.
AA and core infantry should have it’s range increased more so AA because it’s air direct counter and core infantry because it’s suppose to beat air. It’s just like the sentinel meta except it doesn’t destroy the base as fast. Air needs some tuning and for those who say is in a good spot it’s not it’s op. A strategy game should be let me use this over that because it stronger it should be let me use this because it’s counter what he is doing or let me use this because I want to go this route. Air is so over powered and so is the cleansing beam had to many games where people just circled my base and I couldn’t do anything about it and no I’m no scrub I don’t play ranked on this account I only ranked in with the first 10 games one season and I left 2 of the games because a friend wanted to playehich were the only 2 games I lost
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8