3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 27
Postums wrote:
LeadersAnders Sentinel Synergy now swapped with Sentinel Network on the Radial.

Decimus Once again affects the Warlord.
Forge Scatter Bomb
  • 20% Damage buff to each bomb
  • Number of Bombs increased at each Tier
  • Bombs now drop faster
Colony Teleport has replaced Mines on the Radial
Commander Jerome Damage increased on Missile attack when Jerome is piloting the Mantis.
Serina Seismic Blast
  • Cooldown set to 160s
  • Second shot added to level 2
Cryo Bomb
  • Cooldown reduced to 160s
  • Second shot added to level 2 and 3
Please, god, no.
  1. Sentinel Network is a strong ability, having that available on T4 would be crazy. Not to mention when 5th point rolls around you would have access to both Retriever Sentinel and Network.
  2. Unkillable Warlord becomes unkillable once again. Would need to fix bs to not work out of combat.
  3. Scatter bomb does not need a buff. With this kind of damage buff it's just gonna be dropped on bases.
  4. Colony has a death ball army, adding teleport will put him over the edge. Teleport works best with the leader, I'm really not concerned about goliaths.
  5. Jerome's hero is already crazy hard to kill and does a lot of dmg and now we give it more...?
  6. Prepare to have your entire army frozen and shattered every engagement. This just seems crazy excessive.
What Metaloid said.

Can't help but think Forge is just going to have Inferno at 3rd point now. And Serina might actually be unbeatable late game with cryo/seismic combos going off like crazy.

However, I look forward to destroying everyone with Voridus now that he will have T1 anti-infantry. The Hero buffs were unnecessary but I won't complain. Icing on the cake.
They seem to be making changes just for the sake of it now. Leave it be, the game is fine. Focus efforts on new maps and maybe giving Cutter Spearbraker as hero unit instead of Jerome and giving Serena Ice Hogs. Plus maybe adding some more custom option for skirmishes.
No cooldown increase for spirit support? This drop is already OP as you can just stack it for an invincible army of counter units.
It will be beyond broken with the buff to rangers.
They seem to be making changes just for the sake of it now. Leave it be, the game is fine. Focus efforts on new maps and maybe giving Cutter Spearbraker as hero unit instead of Jerome and giving Serena Ice Hogs. Plus maybe adding some more custom option for skirmishes.
Most of what you listed is impossible or improbable to implement at this time. You'd need an environmental/map artist which they don't have. Additionally adding Sunday squad would make for quite the balancing feat and loads of code work, all of which they don't necessarily have the permission to do.
Why no energy cost to air still?
Kinda disappointed that there's no AA range buff. Not sure I'd be able to convince my friends to try playing again if they felt triple air spam is still the late game strategy of choice.
lJGl Fox wrote:
lJGl Fox wrote:
lJGl Fox wrote:
Hunter captain on T1 is broken vs banished. The later game version is just the same problem of heroes being too strong in general. Banished lack the tools to effectively kill the hunter captain on T1 since scouts and suis just don't cut it. You would need a strong hero of your own but the hunter captain beats those. Commander Jerome is also very abusive vs banished.

Not sure if it's been said but in terms of the super sentinel I would just rather see the speed greatly nerfed and dmg vs AA reduced. Network on 4th point sounds way too scary for my liking. It would be a super sentinel and a network drop hitting you instead of a shielded super. The shield only matters for head on fights and the main strength of this unit is how well it just runs around and can kite. Take that away and it becomes a strong piece of an army but much less abusive.
I’ve played the person I’m arguing and hates me because I rushed him -.- Thank you for your 2 cents
Swerve LC wrote:
Swerve LC wrote:
Postums wrote:
Cutter
  • Spartan Jerome DPS increased by 15% vs. Vehicles and 20% vs. Infantry.
I'm sorry, but how does this help Spartan Jerome? Damage in not his problem, its lack of AOE.
You can increase his modifier vs infantry by 343% and it still won't matter because he'll still take 5 shots to kill a marine squad.
Seriously a 3* Jerome will still pick off any sort of infantry squad 1 at a time. I'm all for buffing heroes, but I'm afraid this is the wrong approach. Have you been able to play with giving his Spartan Laser splash? It should be smaller than Douglas' SPNKr, but large enough for a fully upgraded Jerome to 1 shot, or at least 2 shot any infantry squad before veterancy.
Doesnt he use a spartan lasor they don’t have area of effect it’s more of a strong hit but if he was going around one shoting stuff he would be overpowered plus his spartan lasor shouldn’t be good against infantry anyways it should only be good against vehicle and aircraft it should at least two shot a warhog

plus he is the fastest spartan in the game
Only with Raid, Other leaders dont have raid but their Spartans can run in and out of any engagement for doing good damage, having high survivabilty, and a great Y ability. Spartan Jerome is one of the worst heroes in the game, which is not a bad thing but other heroes are usually a better choice.
I never see anyone use Alice so that mean she would need a buff?
but Jerome he the fastest and any good cutter player is going to use raid but I think they should let him be good against buildings to compensate for his spartan lasor lack of aoe. Plus it would go along well with his odst drop

but ur I think that each spartan should excel at a certain task
Douglas-air
Jerome-vehicle
alice-infantry

they all should be green for all three but just a little bit better in their specific role if you know what I mean
Alice is a great hero and by far better than Jerome.
WTF have you ever seen a good Jerome?
EiTeNeR wrote:
lJGl Fox wrote:
lJGl Fox wrote:
Postums wrote:
Abumosh wrote:
lJGl Fox wrote:
Postums wrote:
i have said that time and time before, burst kills HC, I have had 20 banshees (when upgraded) able to kill a HC with skitterers really easy just do this thing called ALL UNITS and click on the HC he will die quickly and because he is so SLOW he wont be able to run
Tell me how I'm supposed to have 20 upgraded Banshees when I'm only 3-5 minutes in the game? Because that's when the HC is hardest to kill.
Tell that to Mike when Almirante as Jerome absolutely shut down the HC early game not once, but twice during the finals.
Well if you think so highly of Almirante did you see his plea asking you to nerf HC? Also Jerome’s hero is crazy good his range + speed is silly. And I don’t think HC is hard to kill until you have siphon stacked with C repair. I would love to see CR not effect HC since he has siphon.
Just give it up Gracie, 343 is not changing their mind on Hunter Captain as of now.
Currently Hunter captain is at a -0.0043% win rate. He's almost 50/50 for wins to losses right now globally and in 1v1 is sitting at a -3.1% loss rate. So it will be hard to warrant nerfs at this time for him.
Your taking stats from 99% of ppl that barely know the basics ask any pro if colony is below avg. all I ask is for CR not to stack with siphon late game and numerous ppl agree that he’s practically unkillable at that point. This doesn’t change his early game effectiveness.
lets see if this is a smart business decision, cater to the 99% or cater to the 1% HMMM I just don't know which side to cater to -.-
Let’s see cater to 99% that can’t deal with problems their selves so they make excuses or the 1 who makes stuff happen and understands that there is problem with the game not the user.
so why should they developers listen to say 10 people over 1000 people? who will they listen to? just because you and maybe 3 other people in the game who are "high tiered" and think something is broken doesn't mean it actually is so can you please be realistic and quite with this hard stance to nerf HC because HE IS NOT BROKEN catering to the 1% would be very bad for the game cause what is worse? 50 people leaving or 1?
The devs do not listen or answer to anyone. They only want feedback from the player base. The only thing they care about is balancing the game. It is not a numbers game.
Im just gonna throw my 2 cents in and say that a nerf to the hunter captain is definitely unnecessary
how bout we play a 1v1 and you try to change my mind. FYI yes I’m a rusher just like any other good player.
Hunter Captain does NOT need a nerf. He needs proper rebalancing as he is one of the stronger heroes similar to Commander Jerome (Could be wrong but they have similar range and HC can be buffed with Skitterers)
Why not just remove Skitterer compatibility with HC? You'd be removing part of his damage and health without terribly hindering him.
Late game HC has a number of things that can kill him, as with anything.
Why are you just limiting yourself to 40 pop? Why not do the sensible thing and hit HC with snipers or put rangers behind tankier troops? I sincerely doubt that you made it to champion doing the same things everytime, so why approach HC with the same mindset?
I used 40 pop because that’s more then reasonable amount to counter one unit. If you start saying 80-120 I expect your no longer testing HC by yourself. As for champion rank it doesn’t matter what I do if I play ranked I’ll always be that because random ppl online mainly talking about other champions are poop at this game. So yeah I can think of a silly strat repeat it all day and become champ because that rank is easy to get and means nothing. I cannot comprehend someone that has 500+ hours but a hard time getting to champ.
I’ve been a colony main since he came out for the most part and I don’t think that the HC needs anything more extensive than what they are doing right ATM with him. He is a very good leader and the early game syphon is amazing but it comes at a cost. He is very slow so getting him starred up isn’t the easiest since if he is getting destroyed he has little leeway to get out and it also affects his army in that they will move as slow as he is if you want him at the front of the charge. Skitters do not make him OP. They add health and damage at the cost of 300 S and 40 P and four population, so it’s a fair trade of IMO. To top it off, combat repair is the latest game leader power you can get. The equivalent of an inferno/eradication. I don’t see thhe need to complain about him with that.
Still not looking great, guys... All my below take into account the current scope, with #11 being one extra thing.

1. Hog change unnecessary. Combat tech was the problem, now should be ok with the change to those.
  2. Ranger change unnecessary. Combat tech was the problem, now should be ok with the change to those.
  3. Blisterbacks: HP is fine, range is hot trash. Can't siege a base that has turrets. Make range be inbetween current value and Kodiak's range.
  4. Anders LP changes are terrible - S. Network is WAY too strong for T4. Sentinels not getting shields at T4 RUINS their mid game potential. Should make the Sentinel pop/stat change, and leave the Retriever for later, when you can actually add text for a second point.
  5. Boundless Siphon on Warlord better have the unit specific reduction, otherwise would be downright madness.
  6. Buffed Scatter bomb used vs buildings?! Flat buff = BAD
  7. Flamehog drop: Cost is a huge issue, why should it not tax in cost?
  8. Colony Teleport needs to come with a hero nerf in T2-3.
  9. Jerome mantis: Why increase the DPS rather than letting it target correctly with those missiles? Also needs +1 speed to match marine speed.
  10. Serina Cryo-Blast combo will be way too good with multiple casts in the late game. This should be giving you chills. Yup, I said it.
  11. No Burnout nerf is downright madness. T3 of it is bonkers for the resource buff, doubling the output of a 7 slot base filled with resource buildings is like having an extra base and a mini on top of your opponent.
Still not looking great, guys... All my below take into account the current scope, with #11 being one extra thing.

1. Hog change unnecessary. Combat tech was the problem, now should be ok with the change to those.
  2. Ranger change unnecessary. Combat tech was the problem, now should be ok with the change to those.
  3. Blisterbacks: HP is fine, range is hot trash. Can't siege a base that has turrets. Make range be inbetween current value and Kodiak's range.
  4. Anders LP changes are terrible - S. Network is WAY too strong for T4. Sentinels not getting shields at T4 RUINS their mid game potential. Should make the Sentinel pop/stat change, and leave the Retriever for later, when you can actually add text for a second point.
  5. Boundless Siphon on Warlord better have the unit specific reduction, otherwise would be downright madness.
  9. Jerome mantis: Why increase the DPS rather than letting it target correctly with those missiles? Also needs +1 speed to match marine speed.
  10. Serina Cryo-Blast combo will be way too good with multiple casts in the late game. This should be giving you chills. Yup, I said it.
  11. No Burnout nerf is downright madness. T3 of it is bonkers for the resource buff, doubling the output of a 7 slot base filled with resource buildings is like having an extra base and a mini on top of your opponent.
I 💖 u
I'm not sure how to feel about the changes made to Serina's cryo bomb and seismic blast. Although, I kinda lean on the side that they are going to be too strong. Imo, the powers should have been switched. I don't see why blast has to come first if it depends on cryo bomb when cryo bomb does not depend on blast.
Also, no cost reduction for frost ravens, at least energy wise? As an early game unit (or at least I think its supposed to be), it sets your power back by too much to be worth the investment.
Quote:
Cutter
Spartan Jerome DPS increased by 15% vs Vehicles and 20% vs Infantry to increase effectiveness.

Serina
Hero Unit Damage reduction buffed by 2%
Spartan Jerome buffs only apply after he gets his laser, right?

What does 'Hero Unit Damage reduction' even mean? The ice cream wagon takes less damage?
When are the new heros coming out?

overall pretty good except the hero nerf, his hero is JUST FINE remember they would be putting tele as a tier 4 power so if you are using it for just your HC then that is a huge waste
There are no new leaders

... about the burnout, its more like having 2 bases and all 5 nodes because Pavium on two bases can actually out eco someone on two bases while his adversary has 3 bases, 5 nodes and every mini. I know because I played a match against a 2 hour Pavium. Eventually, I could not crack his base AT ALL at the 90min mark and went downhill from there.
There are no new leaders
Yeah, I know. I just think it would be awesome to see some flood leaders. I am satisfied either way though. I'm just glad to see 343 industries is still putting a lot of work into the game. So keep up with the patches. Lol
I'm excited for the Serina changes. She needs a boost to her offense which she has been severely lacking. She will still be the same leader she has been until the 5th, 6th, and 7th leader point, the proposed changes wont be coming into effect until then when cryo and seismic have more points in them. Currently Serina's damaging leader power combo costs way more resources, leader points (an entire extra power on the wheel 'cryo bomb') than other leaders' damaging 6 o' clocks. If her cryo combo is going to cost so much more leader points and resources than what all other leaders can do with half as many leader points and less resources than the investment should have a return in Serina's offensive power.

overall pretty good except the hero nerf, his hero is JUST FINE remember they would be putting tele as a tier 4 power so if you are using it for just your HC then that is a huge waste
Middle of the fight, teleport HC into enemy army, Taunt, hunter's brand hits an army that can't move. Not cool man.

Middle of the fight, teleport HC into enemy army, Taunt, hunter's brand hits an army that can't move. Not cool man.
taunt doesn't stop your troops from moving they only focus their attacking target THATS ALL you can still move while taunted
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 27