2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. ...
  9. 27
Can you make tanks (or at least scorpions) less affected by ice, especially Kodiak/siege turret shells? Serina might become almost impossible to push with t3 on some maps with her new buffs.
is it just me or do flamehogs deal with air a bit too well?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Any ETA on the patch?
However, the increase of time and cost reduction in super units is unnecessary. They're already very strong (and annoying). Recommend to not further increase Super unit active time. Cost reduction likely also isn't necessary.
I have to agree I really would like the uber units in blitz looked at.... ive seen so many games now that skill is almost non existent... the super units unless you have more options for anti air rather then one anti air card every so often which, also cycling takes away power mind you they just make it a uber unit fest....
TYRELL zx wrote:
Postums wrote:
The only thing which concerns me is the change to the ultimate units... they were annoying up to this point.. I fear a total spam of these units in almost every playlist, especially on 2s & 3s...
I was looking forward to the time increase on the ubers. I'm disappointed they've reverted it. Since it appears we disagree on this notion, I'd propose a middle ground. Lets get the duration increase, and at the same time remove the rush keyword from the unit. That way if you want to drop it on someone's army, it'll already be at half health. Then if you want to use an uber safely, it needs to be spawned at base, wasting precious seconds of its alive timer and also allowing the enemy time to react. Thoughts?
However, the increase of time and cost reduction in super units is unnecessary. They're already very strong (and annoying). Recommend to not further increase Super unit active time. Cost reduction likely also isn't necessary.
I have to agree I really would like the uber units in blitz looked at.... ive seen so many games now that skill is almost non existent... the super units unless you have more options for anti air rather then one anti air card every so often which, also cycling takes away power mind you they just make it a uber unit fest....
TYRELL zx wrote:
Postums wrote:
The only thing which concerns me is the change to the ultimate units... they were annoying up to this point.. I fear a total spam of these units in almost every playlist, especially on 2s & 3s...
I was looking forward to the time increase on the ubers. I'm disappointed they've reverted it. Since it appears we disagree on this notion, I'd propose a middle ground. Lets get the duration increase, and at the same time remove the rush keyword from the unit. That way if you want to drop it on someone's army, it'll already be at half health. Then if you want to use an uber safely, it needs to be spawned at base, wasting precious seconds of its alive timer and also allowing the enemy time to react. Thoughts?
Make it like blitz where it has half health and damage on drop seems interesting. If it receives damage within a 10 sec period, it will retain the dropped amount. Maybe reduced damage temporarily too? Kinda think no for that though.
Make it like blitz where it has half health and damage on drop seems interesting. If it receives damage within a 10 sec period, it will retain the dropped amount. Maybe reduced damage temporarily too?
That's precisely how it currently works. Units dropped in have battle fatigue, which means they have half health and do decreased damage.
TYRELL zx wrote:
Postums wrote:
Super units don't belong in Blitz, TBH.

As for your recommendation, that would do next to nothing. The Condor flies and the Scarab can walk over terrain, meaning they can reach any part of the map quickly, especially the Condor. By increasing the time and forcing the player to spawn the unit at the base, we are, essentially, in the exact same spot. The increase on duration would be used for the journey from spawn to battle, leaving super units in basically the same spot (active time wise).

Not a good change.
Make it like blitz where it has half health and damage on drop seems interesting. If it receives damage within a 10 sec period, it will retain the dropped amount. Maybe reduced damage temporarily too?
That's precisely how it currently works. Units dropped in have battle fatigue, which means they have half health and do decreased damage.
even if this is added, i think a speed nerf maybe needed as well. Its a great 12 o'clock that snipes AA a bit too well and infantry cant keep up.

As for your recommendation, that would do next to nothing. The Condor flies and the Scarab can walk over terrain, meaning they can reach any part of the map quickly, especially the Condor. By increasing the time and forcing the player to spawn the unit at the base, we are, essentially, in the exact same spot. The increase on duration would be used for the journey from spawn to battle, leaving super units in basically the same spot (active time wise).

Not a good change.
What is the duration currently, and what would it be after the increase?
TYRELL zx wrote:
Postums wrote:

Not a good change.
BUT it is the quickest super unit in the game. Unless your pavium, you will not see a super unit at 12-15mins into the game. Ignore post. Your talking about blitz.

Not a good change.
What is the duration currently, and what would it be after the increase?
I don't know off the top of my head. I want to say it's 1:20, but I'm really not sure. I'll have to time it when I'm home.
TYRELL zx wrote:
Postums wrote:
BUT it is the quickest super unit in the game. Unless your pavium, you will not see a super unit at 12-15mins into the game.
BLITZ
TYRELL zx wrote:
Postums wrote:

Not a good change.
BUT it is the quickest super unit in the game. Unless your pavium, you will not see a super unit at 12-15mins into the game.
BLITZ
Yea sorry. :D
Overall really happy, excited, and most of all appreciative for this update. The updates keep the game fresh and show great commitment from the devs. I do have a few crituqes. I believe the buffs to serina are definitely over the top, specifically the shortness of the cooldowns for such devastating LP’s. I still wish there were some way to scale super units into late game, although I do agree multiple 10% effects of global upgrades would definitely overdo it, maybe if super units were only upgraded 5% from global upgrades that would be more feasible. I do think the buffs to Cutters Jerome are definitely needed because while he can handle air quite well, hes a complete joke vs infantry, taking around 4 blasts to kill a lowly squad of grunts.
Anyone have an idea of the eta for the update?
Overall really happy, excited, and most of all appreciative for this update. The updates keep the game fresh and show great commitment from the devs. I do have a few crituqes. I believe the buffs to serina are definitely over the top, specifically the shortness of the cooldowns for such devastating LP’s. I still wish there were some way to scale super units into late game, although I do agree multiple 10% effects of global upgrades would definitely overdo it, maybe if super units were only upgraded 5% from global upgrades that would be more feasible. I do think the buffs to Cutters Jerome are definitely needed because while he can handle air quite well, hes a complete joke vs infantry, taking around 4 blasts to kill a lowly squad of grunts.
We talked about having global upgrades affect them less than normal units, but that would require some extra work that just didn't have time for on this patch. Planning to revisit it later though.

As for an ETA, currently doing everything we can do get it rolled out ASAP. Hopefully in the next week or so barring no issues.
Wrensi wrote:
We talked about having global upgrades affect them less than normal units, but that would require some extra work that just didn't have time for on this patch. Planning to revisit it later though.

As for an ETA, currently doing everything we can do get it rolled out ASAP. Hopefully in the next week or so barring no issues.
Could you say if your working on the speed glitch after stasis mines hit?
TYRELL zx wrote:
Postums wrote:

Not a good change.
Im on the same page here..

IMO the ultimate units dont belong into Blitz in general. It should be more about microing your specific units etc... and not the Elephant in a glass house......
Would love to see Cryo Bomb and Seismic Blast switched in position for Serina.
Yes please! In my workings with serina seismic doesnt get any use from me til later in the game and makes it nerly worthless getting so early
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. ...
  9. 27