4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 27
Swerve LC wrote:
SuSpence26 wrote:
I use Colony a ton and Teleport is a very welcome addition! I don't see anything too broken coming of it since HCap and Goliaths are still slow. If you mess up on how you use teleport you still can lose your HCap and such. So I'm not too worried. Still opens up some sick ambushes!
Or keeping that already beefy, tanky, taunting that nerfs nearby units armor and forces units to attack him, hero that can beat a scarb in a 1v1 alive,

a hero that already has siphon, engineer swarm, and combat repair at his disposal now he can bail when his hp is already low lol so he can get veterancy easier now I wonder how this will play out

I think colony will be top teir after this patch honesty
teleport will do it 4 him
Taunt nerfs armor?? I thought it just reduced incoming damage by X% (15?) on the 3rd upgrade... huh...
SuSpence26 wrote:
Swerve LC wrote:
SuSpence26 wrote:
I use Colony a ton and Teleport is a very welcome addition! I don't see anything too broken coming of it since HCap and Goliaths are still slow. If you mess up on how you use teleport you still can lose your HCap and such. So I'm not too worried. Still opens up some sick ambushes!
Or keeping that already beefy, tanky, taunting that nerfs nearby units armor and forces units to attack him, hero that can beat a scarb in a 1v1 alive,

a hero that already has siphon, engineer swarm, and combat repair at his disposal now he can bail when his hp is already low lol so he can get veterancy easier now I wonder how this will play out

Taunt nerfs armor?? I thought it just reduced incoming damage by X% (15?) on the 3rd upgrade... huh...
It does both right now the Hunter captain is low key over powered but colony as a whole is in a pretty good spot. With teleport moving the HC around the map he may be top teir moving a unit then can beat 40 pop of units by himself is ridiculous. Then if you add taunt into the mix then send in your units you may be able to completely crap on your enemy army

this was a random game I played it was around
like 8 min or something like that I walked my fully upgraded HC with 3 revivers to some dude base
i used taunt on what looked to be around 60 to 80 pop Deci air and 4units caused this one dude to lose so much cause which was funny because he rage quit when he was trying to be annoying with that unoriginal play I think it was a 2v2 it was a couple weeks ago

But just imagining moving HC around the map so fast at will definitely will boost colony maybe top teir after patch?
Swerve LC wrote:
SuSpence26 wrote:
Swerve LC wrote:
SuSpence26 wrote:

It does both right now the Hunter captain is low key over powered but colony as a whole is in a pretty good spot. With teleport moving the HC around the map he may be top teir moving a unit then can beat 40 pop of units by himself is ridiculous. Then if you add taunt into the mix then send in your units you may be able to completely crap on your enemy army

like 8 min or something like that I walked my fully upgraded HC with 3 revivers to some dude base
i used taunt on what looked to be around 60 to 80 pop Deci air and 4units caused this one dude to lose so much cause which was funny because he rage quit when he was trying to be annoying with that unoriginal play I think it was a 2v2 it was a couple weeks ago

But just imagining moving HC around the map so fast at will definitely will boost colony maybe top teir after patch?
The cooldown on Tele makes it so you have to make the most of each use though. With HC being so slow you really have to commit to an action or make sure he's going to be safe if using Tele to flee. In that regard I feel it's balanced but we'll see how much these potential new plays have an impact.
Postums wrote:
UNSC Global
  • Warthog 60 > 40
  • Hornet 70 > 50
  • Hellbringer 10 > 20
  • Marine 20 > 10
  • Vet Jackrabbit 50 > 40
  • Trooper Warthog 110 > 100
  • Scorpion 120 > 100
  • “Rush” added to Veteran Jackrabbit
Banished Global
  • Banshee 60 > 40
  • Marauder 70 > 50
  • Wraith 110 > 90
  • Does this mean no more scarab and condor universal upgrades with air pads and foundries. :’(
Postums wrote:
UNSC Global
  • Warthog 60 > 40
  • Hornet 70 > 50
  • Hellbringer 10 > 20
  • Marine 20 > 10
  • Vet Jackrabbit 50 > 40
  • Scorpion 120 > 100
Banished Global
  • Banshee 60 > 40
  • Marauder 70 > 50
  • Wraith 110 > 90
  • Does this mean no more scarab and condor universal upgrades with air pads and foundries. :’(
Not any more
SuSpence26 wrote:
Swerve LC wrote:
SuSpence26 wrote:
Swerve LC wrote:
SuSpence26 wrote:

The cooldown on Tele makes it so you have to make the most of each use though. With HC being so slow you really have to commit to an action or make sure he's going to be safe if using Tele to flee. In that regard I feel it's balanced but we'll see how much these potential new plays have an impact.
I hardly call it balenced when he can nuke an entire army with taunt and tele. Lets not forget he can fight 40pop by himself. He needs help but thats not without nerfing him in the process.
How come cannon fodder are able to hit targets as they run by them but melee heros cant?
How come cannon fodder are able to hit targets as they run by them but melee heros cant?
I dunno, maybe for lore reasons, hence, "aggressive" Grunts. But by a gameplay standpoint, that's weird, or at least in my opinion. Maybe remove this ability or give it to melee heroes?
I dunno, maybe for lore reasons, hence, "aggressive" Grunts. But by a gameplay standpoint, that's weird, or at least in my opinion. Maybe remove this ability or give it to melee heroes?
Why would you want literally the worst unit in the game to get nerfed?
Just the fact that they can hit while moving, so maybe give this ability to melee units in general?
Postums wrote:
UNSC Global
  • Warthog 60 > 40
  • Hornet 70 > 50
  • Hellbringer 10 > 20
  • Marine 20 > 10
  • Vet Jackrabbit 50 > 40
  • Scorpion 120 > 100
Banished Global
  • Banshee 60 > 40
  • Marauder 70 > 50
  • Wraith 110 > 90
Not any more
That sucks. Those units really needed some love.
Postums wrote:
UNSC Global
  • Warthog 60 > 40
  • Hornet 70 > 50
  • Hellbringer 10 > 20
  • Marine 20 > 10
  • Vet Jackrabbit 50 > 40
  • Scorpion 120 > 100
Banished Global
  • Banshee 60 > 40
  • Marauder 70 > 50
  • Wraith 110 > 90
Not any more
That sucks. Those units really needed some love.
If they're going to do that, maybe a small buff to ultimate units, but specifically, I would like a small buff to the scarab's damage output.
Postums wrote:
UNSC Global
  • Warthog 60 > 40
  • Hornet 70 > 50
  • Hellbringer 10 > 20
  • Marine 20 > 10
  • Vet Jackrabbit 50 > 40
  • Scorpion 120 > 100
Banished Global
  • Banshee 60 > 40
  • Marauder 70 > 50
  • Wraith 110 > 90
That is for blitz not regular games
SuSpence26 wrote:
Swerve LC wrote:
SuSpence26 wrote:
Swerve LC wrote:
SuSpence26 wrote:

I hardly call it balenced when he can nuke an entire army with taunt and tele. Lets not forget he can fight 40pop by himself. He needs help but thats not without nerfing him in the process.
As of yet I'm really not that worried. I've nuked HCs and have had mine nuked plenty of times. Idk where ppl are getting these one man army HCs from (that aren't vet 2 or 3). When he doesn't have support some solid firepower takes him down with relative ease in my experience. Time will tell, could be a total game changer and call for some nerfs like you said.
Great patch looking forward to it. Thank you for making this game.
Just the fact that they can hit while moving, so maybe give this ability to melee units in general?
Cannon fodder aren't solely melee units, they chuck rocks as well. Hence why they can attack air units also.
Cannon fodder aren't solely melee units, they chuck rocks as well. Hence why they can attack air units also.
Which is the cutest thing ever to watch.
Kinsano out of all other heros is (in my opinion) the hardest to gain veterancy for because:
1. Can only attack ground units, unlike the other 75% percent of hero
2. The Y ability does alot of damage but its very easy to move out of the way and can be stunned in a second by spartan slam, ghost/chopper/warthog ram, decimus/warlord pull, etc.

Possible solutions:
1. Increase cone for flame wall/or duration to cover a wider area because it seems a little narrow.
2. Give a 5-10% increase in how fast she can gain veterancy.
3. A 5-10% increase to sheild for a little more surviveability because it seems to go down pretty quick especially when it gets stunned by a spartan slam.

I hope you take my opinion of kinsano in consideration, its just that she is my favorite leader and overall she is a great leader but i can admit the napalm and inferno are a little unfair against building so that 5% decrese is perfect more kinsano players might use it more on troops instead of buildings. Thank you for all your hard work.
I think the added 30 seconds to the flame hog drop is a little much
SuSpence26 wrote:
Swerve LC wrote:
SuSpence26 wrote:
Swerve LC wrote:
SuSpence26 wrote:

Adapt Yates.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 27