Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

[Locked] Season 11 Patch Preview

OP Postums

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. ...
  9. 27
D3Iinquent wrote:
SoulNathan wrote:
Hello guys. About Hunter Captain, what skills do you use against him to support your 40 pop? Because Hunter Captain has three supporting abilities to help himself: Skitterer, Battle Hardened and Combat Repair, plus active skills that as you say are used to keep him alive, ie multiple skills are used in conjunction with it, including the supreme ability of the Colony. Another point, what level of units do you use against it? Because a T3 hero can usually beat 40 pop without improvement or with just the T1 enhancement and even with abilities aids (which is the case of Hunter Captain), you can beat 40 pop. Another point, Hunter Captain alone costs 0 pop, but the skill that allows him to be even stronger than he already is and even more tanky, is Skitterer's skill, which makes a Hunter Captain then have 4 pop, not takes up a lot of space and may even be irrelevant, but it's usually not like pop. Another point, what kind of unit do you use against it? Because Hunter Captain is infantry, there is no point in sending air to him, besides, infantry that is not infantry specific counter is not a good idea, because he is tanky and has a good damage, besides the Skitterers are also infantry and the fact that as infantry lose units, it also loses its damage. So the ideal against it are the vehicles, but do not expect vehicles without their enhancements and unsupported skills or some micro can beat him easily, even because he'll probably be in Vet 1 by then. Another point, Hunter Captain can only prevent his units from moving if they were not already in motion and in a competitive game their units will always have to be on the move or you simply lose. Any stopped unit dies easily, there is no need for a Hunter Captain for this, you can do this with much less expense as we have with him and in a much easier way. So let's go Hunter Captain to his Skitterers costs 4 pop and 600/1665, a considerable expense in just one unit, all of which he does a consequence to balance his speed and again, in a competitive game, speed is everything. Hunter Captain pressure you at first, but after that, you will always be faster and stronger than him, even your army sometimes, since he may be leading one. Thanks for read, bro.
So to educate you all. HC beats all army comps except snipers at 40pop or lower on ground. Air is the best solution. Banished have no way to optimally kill him late game with ground. Early game just make choppers/ghost. Having siphon on top of CR is rediculous. Your comparing prices between his upgrades vs an army. Did you take into account the units need to be upgraded or better yet if he dies the rebuild cost is way less then your army? Only nerf he needs is to not be r by CR
It does not matter, bro. You will not fight a battle that you know will not win. In fact the cost of making another Hunter Captain is greater than that of your army, but again, you do not have to lose him if you do not want to, he will do what? To hunt you? With that speed even the Marines flee from him. No, Areo is no better solution if you do not have a big army of them, and if you have it, it does not make sense to talk about it because we're talking about it against 40 pop. Another thing, he is not invincible, everything he does has his price, and yes, Snipers give him account. But again, if you have a problem with it, if you know that a direct fight against the Hunter Captain can be bad, do not use your skills improperly, save them for the right time.
SoulNathan wrote:
D3Iinquent wrote:
SoulNathan wrote:
Hello guys. About Hunter Captain, what skills do you use against him to support your 40 pop? Because Hunter Captain has three supporting abilities to help himself: Skitterer, Battle Hardened and Combat Repair, plus active skills that as you say are used to keep him alive, ie multiple skills are used in conjunction with it, including the supreme ability of the Colony. Another point, what level of units do you use against it? Because a T3 hero can usually beat 40 pop without improvement or with just the T1 enhancement and even with abilities aids (which is the case of Hunter Captain), you can beat 40 pop. Another point, Hunter Captain alone costs 0 pop, but the skill that allows him to be even stronger than he already is and even more tanky, is Skitterer's skill, which makes a Hunter Captain then have 4 pop, not takes up a lot of space and may even be irrelevant, but it's usually not like pop. Another point, what kind of unit do you use against it? Because Hunter Captain is infantry, there is no point in sending air to him, besides, infantry that is not infantry specific counter is not a good idea, because he is tanky and has a good damage, besides the Skitterers are also infantry and the fact that as infantry lose units, it also loses its damage. So the ideal against it are the vehicles, but do not expect vehicles without their enhancements and unsupported skills or some micro can beat him easily, even because he'll probably be in Vet 1 by then. Another point, Hunter Captain can only prevent his units from moving if they were not already in motion and in a competitive game their units will always have to be on the move or you simply lose. Any stopped unit dies easily, there is no need for a Hunter Captain for this, you can do this with much less expense as we have with him and in a much easier way. So let's go Hunter Captain to his Skitterers costs 4 pop and 600/1665, a considerable expense in just one unit, all of which he does a consequence to balance his speed and again, in a competitive game, speed is everything. Hunter Captain pressure you at first, but after that, you will always be faster and stronger than him, even your army sometimes, since he may be leading one. Thanks for read, bro.
So to educate you all. HC beats all army comps except snipers at 40pop or lower on ground. Air is the best solution. Banished have no way to optimally kill him late game with ground. Early game just make choppers/ghost. Having siphon on top of CR is rediculous. Your comparing prices between his upgrades vs an army. Did you take into account the units need to be upgraded or better yet if he dies the rebuild cost is way less then your army? Only nerf he needs is to not be r by CR
It does not matter, bro. You will not fight a battle that you know will not win. In fact the cost of making another Hunter Captain is greater than that of your army, but again, you do not have to lose him if you do not want to, he will do what? To hunt you? With that speed even the Marines flee from him. No, Areo is no better solution if you do not have a big army of them, and if you have it, it does not make sense to talk about it because we're talking about it against 40 pop. Another thing, he is not invincible, everything he does has his price, and yes, Snipers give him account. But again, if you have a problem with it, if you know that a direct fight against the Hunter Captain can be bad, do not use your skills improperly, save them for the right time.
I feel he should be stronger than most for being slow but it is too extreme where he is now.
D3Iinquent wrote:
SoulNathan wrote:
Hello guys. About Hunter Captain, what skills do you use against him to support your 40 pop? Because Hunter Captain has three supporting abilities to help himself: Skitterer, Battle Hardened and Combat Repair, plus active skills that as you say are used to keep him alive, ie multiple skills are used in conjunction with it, including the supreme ability of the Colony. Another point, what level of units do you use against it? Because a T3 hero can usually beat 40 pop without improvement or with just the T1 enhancement and even with abilities aids (which is the case of Hunter Captain), you can beat 40 pop. Another point, Hunter Captain alone costs 0 pop, but the skill that allows him to be even stronger than he already is and even more tanky, is Skitterer's skill, which makes a Hunter Captain then have 4 pop, not takes up a lot of space and may even be irrelevant, but it's usually not like pop. Another point, what kind of unit do you use against it? Because Hunter Captain is infantry, there is no point in sending air to him, besides, infantry that is not infantry specific counter is not a good idea, because he is tanky and has a good damage, besides the Skitterers are also infantry and the fact that as infantry lose units, it also loses its damage. So the ideal against it are the vehicles, but do not expect vehicles without their enhancements and unsupported skills or some micro can beat him easily, even because he'll probably be in Vet 1 by then. Another point, Hunter Captain can only prevent his units from moving if they were not already in motion and in a competitive game their units will always have to be on the move or you simply lose. Any stopped unit dies easily, there is no need for a Hunter Captain for this, you can do this with much less expense as we have with him and in a much easier way. So let's go Hunter Captain to his Skitterers costs 4 pop and 600/1665, a considerable expense in just one unit, all of which he does a consequence to balance his speed and again, in a competitive game, speed is everything. Hunter Captain pressure you at first, but after that, you will always be faster and stronger than him, even your army sometimes, since he may be leading one. Thanks for read, bro.
So to educate you all. HC beats all army comps except snipers at 40pop or lower on ground. Air is the best solution. Banished have no way to optimally kill him late game with ground. Early game just make choppers/ghost. Having siphon on top of CR is rediculous. Your comparing prices between his upgrades vs an army. Did you take into account the units need to be upgraded or better yet if he dies the rebuild cost is way less then your army? Only nerf he needs is to not be effected by CR
Banished have trouble against every hero without their own, only serina and forge aren't a problem. And yes we heard it a 1000 times he can beat a 40 pop army so what, he's getting a nerf and that should do it i don't see why you have to remove CR from him. He wasn't op before the bug fix and i don't think he will be broken with teleport. Just let the patch drop and then we talk again.
<p></p>
D3Iinquent wrote:
SoulNathan wrote:
Hello guys. About Hunter Captain, what skills do you use against him to support your 40 pop? Because Hunter Captain has three supporting abilities to help himself: Skitterer, Battle Hardened and Combat Repair, plus active skills that as you say are used to keep him alive, ie multiple skills are used in conjunction with it, including the supreme ability of the Colony. Another point, what level of units do you use against it? Because a T3 hero can usually beat 40 pop without improvement or with just the T1 enhancement and even with abilities aids (which is the case of Hunter Captain), you can beat 40 pop. Another point, Hunter Captain alone costs 0 pop, but the skill that allows him to be even stronger than he already is and even more tanky, is Skitterer's skill, which makes a Hunter Captain then have 4 pop, not takes up a lot of space and may even be irrelevant, but it's usually not like pop. Another point, what kind of unit do you use against it? Because Hunter Captain is infantry, there is no point in sending air to him, besides, infantry that is not infantry specific counter is not a good idea, because he is tanky and has a good damage, besides the Skitterers are also infantry and the fact that as infantry lose units, it also loses its damage. So the ideal against it are the vehicles, but do not expect vehicles without their enhancements and unsupported skills or some micro can beat him easily, even because he'll probably be in Vet 1 by then. Another point, Hunter Captain can only prevent his units from moving if they were not already in motion and in a competitive game their units will always have to be on the move or you simply lose. Any stopped unit dies easily, there is no need for a Hunter Captain for this, you can do this with much less expense as we have with him and in a much easier way. So let's go Hunter Captain to his Skitterers costs 4 pop and 600/1665, a considerable expense in just one unit, all of which he does a consequence to balance his speed and again, in a competitive game, speed is everything. Hunter Captain pressure you at first, but after that, you will always be faster and stronger than him, even your army sometimes, since he may be leading one. Thanks for read, bro.
So to educate you all. HC beats all army comps except snipers at 40pop or lower on ground. Air is the best solution. Banished have no way to optimally kill him late game with ground. Early game just make choppers/ghost. Having siphon on top of CR is rediculous. Your comparing prices between his upgrades vs an army. Did you take into account the units need to be upgraded or better yet if he dies the rebuild cost is way less then your army? Only nerf he needs is to not be effected by CR
I mean, you could just go attack his base and NOT attack HC.
Abumosh wrote:
D3Iinquent wrote:
SoulNathan wrote:
Hello guys. About Hunter Captain, what skills do you use against him to support your 40 pop? Because Hunter Captain has three supporting abilities to help himself: Skitterer, Battle Hardened and Combat Repair, plus active skills that as you say are used to keep him alive, ie multiple skills are used in conjunction with it, including the supreme ability of the Colony. Another point, what level of units do you use against it? Because a T3 hero can usually beat 40 pop without improvement or with just the T1 enhancement and even with abilities aids (which is the case of Hunter Captain), you can beat 40 pop. Another point, Hunter Captain alone costs 0 pop, but the skill that allows him to be even stronger than he already is and even more tanky, is Skitterer's skill, which makes a Hunter Captain then have 4 pop, not takes up a lot of space and may even be irrelevant, but it's usually not like pop. Another point, what kind of unit do you use against it? Because Hunter Captain is infantry, there is no point in sending air to him, besides, infantry that is not infantry specific counter is not a good idea, because he is tanky and has a good damage, besides the Skitterers are also infantry and the fact that as infantry lose units, it also loses its damage. So the ideal against it are the vehicles, but do not expect vehicles without their enhancements and unsupported skills or some micro can beat him easily, even because he'll probably be in Vet 1 by then. Another point, Hunter Captain can only prevent his units from moving if they were not already in motion and in a competitive game their units will always have to be on the move or you simply lose. Any stopped unit dies easily, there is no need for a Hunter Captain for this, you can do this with much less expense as we have with him and in a much easier way. So let's go Hunter Captain to his Skitterers costs 4 pop and 600/1665, a considerable expense in just one unit, all of which he does a consequence to balance his speed and again, in a competitive game, speed is everything. Hunter Captain pressure you at first, but after that, you will always be faster and stronger than him, even your army sometimes, since he may be leading one. Thanks for read, bro.
So to educate you all. HC beats all army comps except snipers at 40pop or lower on ground. Air is the best solution. Banished have no way to optimally kill him late game with ground. Early game just make choppers/ghost. Having siphon on top of CR is rediculous. Your comparing prices between his upgrades vs an army. Did you take into account the units need to be upgraded or better yet if he dies the rebuild cost is way less then your army? Only nerf he needs is to not be effected by CR
I mean, you could just go attack his base and NOT attack HC.
Not always a option
I'd fight Hunter Captain over Kinsano/Commander Jerome any day as banished.
Agreed. In addition to that I agree with the notion that HC is slower than a snail, so you can easily maneuver around him. Also, for players who do not micromanage properly, HC actually slows down their whole army to the speed of a sloth.
Agreed. In addition to that I agree with the notion that HC is slower than a snail, so you can easily maneuver around him. Also, for players who do not micromanage properly, HC actually slows down their whole army to the speed of a sloth.
How does he slow a whole army? I thought just his beam attack slowed the target? Or is this another Taunt affect I dont know about? Seems like they just move normal speed after taunting.
SuSpence26 wrote:
Agreed. In addition to that I agree with the notion that HC is slower than a snail, so you can easily maneuver around him. Also, for players who do not micromanage properly, HC actually slows down their whole army to the speed of a sloth.
How does he slow a whole army? I thought just his beam attack slowed the target? Or is this another Taunt affect I dont know about? Seems like they just move normal speed after taunting.
He means the HC will slow Colony's army, since movement speed is based on the slowest unit and HC is the slowest unit in the game tied with locusts. Except maybe Vultures are technically slower at base speed but they can fly so that sort of mitigates that.
TBE Reek wrote:
AcE Hisoka wrote:
D3Iinquent wrote:
AcE Hisoka wrote:
Abumosh wrote:
D3Iinquent wrote:
Kinsano out of all other heros is (in my opinion) the hardest to gain veterancy for because:
1. Can only attack ground units, unlike the other 75% percent of hero
2. The Y ability does alot of damage but its very easy to move out of the way and can be stunned in a second by spartan slam, ghost/chopper/warthog ram, decimus/warlord pull, etc.

Possible solutions:
1. Increase cone for flame wall/or duration to cover a wider area because it seems a little narrow.
2. Give a 5-10% increase in how fast she can gain veterancy.
3. A 5-10% increase to sheild for a little more surviveability because it seems to go down pretty quick especially when it gets stunned by a spartan slam.

I hope you take my opinion of kinsano in consideration, its just that she is my favorite leader and overall she is a great leader but i can admit the napalm and inferno are a little unfair against building so that 5% decrese is perfect more kinsano players might use it more on troops instead of buildings. Thank you for all your hard work.
Absolutely not. She has one of the best if not the best hero in the game
Hunter Captain.
Please stop with the HC he is good but he lacks diversity. He's a tank and that's it. While kinsano is fast and tanky af, melt bases and infantry, pavium has god like splash damage, heal bases and has his killer beam, warlord can pull a scarab enough said, arbiter with CoR melts everything, spartans can stun an army for days and commander jerome has his mantis, motivation and an insane range.
So yes HC is good but not the best, at least IMO.
HC does need a nerf pavium or deci can’t kill an army by theirselve like HC can. And he’s getting tele
HC can't kill an army, and tbh i think they should nerv every hero in this game. We will see what tele will change for him.
Also why do think hunter captain is getting a nerf in damage he automatically gets a passive siphon and armor debuff And basically is a tank way more tanky than kinsano

he has two form of passive heals ( his passive siphon and combat repair)
two forms of armor nerfs ( taunt and his already passive ability)
plus two skits
your not killing him
plus if all else fails he can use use engineer swarm to save his self
now after update if all else you can save him with tele and let him get veterancy
or you can use him to get the drop on someone instantly taunt them whip out their army gg because you can’t move your units away when he taunts if you didn’t know it’s really annoying
"His already passive ability?" I thought only Taunt reduced armor. You mean to tell me HC has been doing so much dmg because he's reducing the armor of what he attacks??
SuSpence26 wrote:
TBE Reek wrote:
AcE Hisoka wrote:
D3Iinquent wrote:
AcE Hisoka wrote:
Abumosh wrote:
D3Iinquent wrote:
Kinsano out of all other heros is (in my opinion) the hardest to gain veterancy for because:
1. Can only attack ground units, unlike the other 75% percent of hero
2. The Y ability does alot of damage but its very easy to move out of the way and can be stunned in a second by spartan slam, ghost/chopper/warthog ram, decimus/warlord pull, etc.

Possible solutions:
1. Increase cone for flame wall/or duration to cover a wider area because it seems a little narrow.
2. Give a 5-10% increase in how fast she can gain veterancy.
3. A 5-10% increase to sheild for a little more surviveability because it seems to go down pretty quick especially when it gets stunned by a spartan slam.

I hope you take my opinion of kinsano in consideration, its just that she is my favorite leader and overall she is a great leader but i can admit the napalm and inferno are a little unfair against building so that 5% decrese is perfect more kinsano players might use it more on troops instead of buildings. Thank you for all your hard work.
Absolutely not. She has one of the best if not the best hero in the game
Hunter Captain.
Please stop with the HC he is good but he lacks diversity. He's a tank and that's it. While kinsano is fast and tanky af, melt bases and infantry, pavium has god like splash damage, heal bases and has his killer beam, warlord can pull a scarab enough said, arbiter with CoR melts everything, spartans can stun an army for days and commander jerome has his mantis, motivation and an insane range.
So yes HC is good but not the best, at least IMO.
HC does need a nerf pavium or deci can’t kill an army by theirselve like HC can. And he’s getting tele
HC can't kill an army, and tbh i think they should nerv every hero in this game. We will see what tele will change for him.
Also why do think hunter captain is getting a nerf in damage he automatically gets a passive siphon and armor debuff And basically is a tank way more tanky than kinsano

he has two form of passive heals ( his passive siphon and combat repair)
two forms of armor nerfs ( taunt and his already passive ability)
plus two skits
your not killing him
plus if all else fails he can use use engineer swarm to save his self
now after update if all else you can save him with tele and let him get veterancy
or you can use him to get the drop on someone instantly taunt them whip out their army gg because you can’t move your units away when he taunts if you didn’t know it’s really annoying
"His already passive ability?" I thought only Taunt reduced armor. You mean to tell me HC has been doing so much dmg because he's reducing the armor of what he attacks??
Has any of this been confirmed? It makes no mention of armor reduction when using taunt when getting the upgrade. I also haven't heard of his beam doing anything other than siphon and slow until now.
Ansi Tanom wrote:
SuSpence26 wrote:
TBE Reek wrote:
AcE Hisoka wrote:
D3Iinquent wrote:
AcE Hisoka wrote:
Abumosh wrote:
D3Iinquent wrote:
Kinsano out of all other heros is (in my opinion) the hardest to gain veterancy for because:
1. Can only attack ground units, unlike the other 75% percent of hero
2. The Y ability does alot of damage but its very easy to move out of the way and can be stunned in a second by spartan slam, ghost/chopper/warthog ram, decimus/warlord pull, etc.

Possible solutions:
1. Increase cone for flame wall/or duration to cover a wider area because it seems a little narrow.
2. Give a 5-10% increase in how fast she can gain veterancy.
3. A 5-10% increase to sheild for a little more surviveability because it seems to go down pretty quick especially when it gets stunned by a spartan slam.

I hope you take my opinion of kinsano in consideration, its just that she is my favorite leader and overall she is a great leader but i can admit the napalm and inferno are a little unfair against building so that 5% decrese is perfect more kinsano players might use it more on troops instead of buildings. Thank you for all your hard work.
Absolutely not. She has one of the best if not the best hero in the game
Hunter Captain.
Please stop with the HC he is good but he lacks diversity. He's a tank and that's it. While kinsano is fast and tanky af, melt bases and infantry, pavium has god like splash damage, heal bases and has his killer beam, warlord can pull a scarab enough said, arbiter with CoR melts everything, spartans can stun an army for days and commander jerome has his mantis, motivation and an insane range.
So yes HC is good but not the best, at least IMO.
HC does need a nerf pavium or deci can’t kill an army by theirselve like HC can. And he’s getting tele
HC can't kill an army, and tbh i think they should nerv every hero in this game. We will see what tele will change for him.
Also why do think hunter captain is getting a nerf in damage he automatically gets a passive siphon and armor debuff And basically is a tank way more tanky than kinsano

he has two form of passive heals ( his passive siphon and combat repair)
two forms of armor nerfs ( taunt and his already passive ability)
plus two skits
your not killing him
plus if all else fails he can use use engineer swarm to save his self
now after update if all else you can save him with tele and let him get veterancy
or you can use him to get the drop on someone instantly taunt them whip out their army gg because you can’t move your units away when he taunts if you didn’t know it’s really annoying
"His already passive ability?" I thought only Taunt reduced armor. You mean to tell me HC has been doing so much dmg because he's reducing the armor of what he attacks??
Has any of this been confirmed? It makes no mention of armor reduction when using taunt when getting the upgrade. I also haven't heard of his beam doing anything other than siphon and slow until now.
Yeah nothing that he has reduces "armor". His attacks only slow and siphon. His fully upgraded taunt does reduce the damage that he takes.

If anyone has questions, feel free to PM me or quote me here. I would prefer to stop the spread of misinformation.
No amount of DPS buffs against infantry will help Cutter's Jerome, since he'll still need to fire 1 shot per unit in a squad.

He needs minor AOE damage instead.
Im excited that warthogs are finally gona be better in the tier 2 meta but for the love if god make wolverines better against banshee and hornets increasing thier damage to air or making them tank air better would be fine
I cant tell you how many games ive had where my marines do better against them than the actual anti unit that is specifically made to counter air it makes zero sense and they need to be on par with reavers so people can stop exploiting double or even triple mass air
Zebr0wski wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Who doesn’t
I dont suppose that it would be possible to increase the rate of fire on cutters jerome, just against core infantry? Probably be too fiddly to implement.
Postums wrote:
Let me start by saying - This is NOT a final list. It is a work in progress and is very subject to change.**Updated 6/28 6:00 PDT"Hey Community - we want to be as transparent as possible in regards to what our team's proposed changes are going to be. Below are all items we are currently working on or have implemented so far. Some have numbers attached while others don't at this time and that's because we are working towards finding what a good change should be. Now we know there are about a million things everyone will want to see added to this list and I know you will post them in the comments, but this is a large list so far of things we can tackle right now. We are working quickly to get these into your hands. Take a look - give feedback - be civil.
-
Colony Non-Upgraded weapon DPS reduced by 10%
Teleport has replaced Mines on the Radial
• [Hunter Captain] -
SERIOUSLY needs a leech reduction and at least a small armor or health nerf... and I’ll actually defer with some people in the comments here (while I may not be correct). I would see more sense in leaving HC’s Combat Repair alone, but instead removing his primary beam’s life leech all together (for all versions, upgrades and tiers) and maybe some of his armor (not all, but a manageable-early-game amount). This way Colony players get to keep the theme of their army during later games when they decide to not build any healing units; However, His unparalleled usefulness as an early game rusher/tank and a late game tank makes him too likely to be built every game. This is the real problem. Don’t believe me? When was the last time you played a colony who didn’t Leader rush Hunter captain? When was the last time YOU played colony without building his hero? If you’re a developer, look at the statistics for *Leader Units built/game before 4 minutes* and see who tops that list (you’re welcome for this). Sure, HC could be expected and maybe countered (if you’re lucky) with snipes or suicide grunts, but his gameplay revolves way too much around a single option as opposed to having variety of play. If I’m going Shipmaster for example, I don’t start off building Honor Guard every game. Sometimes he’s useful and sometimes not. And something else: If I’m going to pair Units with Shipmaster’s leader Unit for a rush like Colony players do with Hunter Captain, I don’t always build shipmaster’s Building killing Units (comparing how good hunter captain’s Goliaths are to Shipmaster’s Brute Hammers at both dealing insane building damage AND tanking unit damage), sometimes I build mass grunts with cloak... sometimes I build ghosts, sometimes I build suicide grunts, usually a combination of the 3 with some brute hammers thrown in, but never just a linear spam of brute hammers with auto turrets attached to them. Anytime you give a single unit SO MUCH VERSATILITY that it gets built OVER other units every game, you’ve got a problem. Barring these concerns however, I see no reason why Hunter Captain could not be given a late game teleport.
• [Combat Tech Marines AND Air Units] -
As far as your issues with *marines and air*, this is a compound problem with a compound solution: 2 things, (1) change combat rocket perk for marines so that it can only target air (or does reduced damage vs every other unit type ~ VERY IMPORTANT FOR STABILITY OF CURRENT UNIT TRIANGLE and (2) air gets one more slight damage reduction verses buildings (at least 5% but even 10% would not break the current formula of the game, I promise) and give all AA a slight increase to splash damage with a rapid dps per splash ring fall off. People will still abuse air raids during 2v2s and 3v3s, but this will mean that AA vs air will function as normally outside of large groups of AA and large groups of Air (large groups of AA should destroy large groups of Air much more effectively, while the combat formula won’t suffer with smaller and more mixed unit compositions as might be seen in high-skill 1v1s).
• [NOTE]:
i have so many other things to mention and say about other possible change decisions, so When I come across them I’ll update this comment, since i’ve recently come across a few examples where a user has posted multiple comments in a row and been warned of ‘spamming’ comments.
I dont suppose that it would be possible to increase the rate of fire on cutters jerome, just against core infantry? Probably be too fiddly to implement.
Easy fix would simply be to give his Spartan Laser damage across multiple lined up targets similar to how locust and scarab beams can damage targets in between their intended unit target.
Zebr0wski wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Who doesn’t
I like useful comments... -_-
RAID IS TWO POINTS FOR SHIPMASTER

The future is now my friends.
Now if only they would give his Advanced cloaking a point collapse to become a single leader point. He’d be competitive again after that.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. ...
  9. 27