1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 27
I just remembered something and thought I'd bring it up for a possible patch down the pipeline. Could we ever see Shipmaster's advanced cloaking power become one point? As it stands, shrouds are still pretty bad due to the detect reworks. I feel like having a larger radius and cheaper costs off of one points would give an actual reason to invest in that power as well as a legitimate reason to build shrouds. It'd give Shippy more play options and shouldn't impact balance too much.
I agree. It is litterally the last point i ever get. Maybe adv. Cloak can increase the range Shrouds block incomming projectiles? That will make it worth getting sometimes.
I JG Fox I wrote:
RAID IS TWO POINTS FOR SHIPMASTER

The future is now my friends.
Right I’ve been asking forever. I like this post. I think they did a good job. I think there should be a vortex lightning investigation but this is good for now. Is anyone else scared of lvl 3 condor or scarab?
a T3 Condor sounds scary. Hope they give it a buff over their current purposal.
As a colony fan I have to say please take the mines and not battle hardened. I use battle hardened as part of my strategy. I almost never use the mines. Also, I know that in rushes the goliaths are OP, but I use a completely different strategy than a rush, and over weakening them will be rough for me. Keep in mind that there are different strategies than rushes
YAY!!! A condor/ Scarab Buff!! I’ve been saying/wanting this for soooo long. It’ll be nice to have super units capable of defending themselves/ wiping spam units. This would be a great addition.

That being said, I only play pavium and the only buff he needs is to his burnout. Anything else would make him too strong.
YAY!!! A condor/ Scarab Buff!! I’ve been saying/wanting this for soooo long. It’ll be nice to have super units capable of defending themselves/ wiping spam units. This would be a great addition.

That being said, I only play pavium and the only buff he needs is to his burnout. Anything else would make him too strong.
please add option to disable scarab/condor in skirmish. I like playing Versus A.I but it gets to a point they just keep making scarabs/condors and it'snot fun
Love the constant care 4 HW2 thanks 4 all of it and I just wanted 2 pick ur brain on frontiers heal points and say there too convienant sometimes 4 an army/rush that attacks my base who can just take a step back to heal wats left of it and just put simply slap sentinels on it .Its not a big thing 4 me compared 2 d teleports on d other maps but i just gnaws at me . Oh Im with everyone else with "MORE MAPS!" thank u 4 ur time
I do hope Warlord hero gets nerf too. His pull is very good for how tanky, good damaged melee, and a good Y that damages and stuns. Vertex and Warlord are the best Hero killers in the game. Getting Deci drop is Icing on the cake. Endless Scarry pulls and the best Y in the game. Not to mention he is a great drop so he is instantly on the field and damn well near impossible to kill with Leech.
Please no cooldown reductions to leader powers. More leader powers being dropped is the last thing this game needs
Looks great, but a slight mantis buff would be nice
I JG Fox I wrote:

Right I’ve been asking forever. I like this post. I think they did a good job. I think there should be a vortex lightning investigation but this is good for now. Is anyone else scared of lvl 3 condor or scarab?
I’m hoping the weaken the unit then 2 is like normal and 3 would make it 30% stronger which is super dangerous
BenL59 wrote:
Looks great, but a slight mantis buff would be nice
Yea Johnson is poop. Needs digging in at 1 point and bunker drop should stun or slow
I agree with Nakamura, please make canister shell instant. Feels like it takes forever for it to come out.
I JG Fox I wrote:
I JG Fox I wrote:

I’m hoping the weaken the unit then 2 is like normal and 3 would make it 30% stronger which is super dangerous
it would only be 10%; but yea, I like that idea.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Any chance on an update that consists of something besides just balance changes?

HW2 is a good game, pretty much the only game I play these days, but it definitely has some quirks and room for enhancements.
Would love to see Cryo Bomb and Seismic Blast switched in position for Serina.
Is there a possible fix on the ranking system in the sense that if there is a disconnect it doesn’t drop you a whole rank or two? Especially sense it is so time consuming to rank out of diamond into onyx. Anytime I disconnect I lose AT LEAST 45 percentage points and only gain 3-4 on a win against a similarly ranked player. I.E. I’m diamond two and win against a platinum 6 I gain 2 points and in the same circumstances if I lose or disconnect ( not due to shutting off my router) I go from diamond two 70% to diamond one 80%.
Zildjians wrote:
Any chance on an update that consists of something besides just balance changes?

HW2 is a good game, pretty much the only game I play these days, but it definitely has some quirks and room for enhancements.
Currently the ability to do code fixes is very limited. So there's a chance but I wouldn't get your hopes up
Can you bring something good to the Arbiter like he can put in rage the allies or something else.

Arbitre is my favorite leader, but with the patch I a lot of difficulties to win a 1v1 match. Especially against UNSC.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 27