-One of the best hero units in the game, can survive and cheese his way out of anything, but your hero and units can't flee from tracking rockets
Broken: JeromeWhy is Jerome sooo high on your list? Whats exactly makes him more broken than Anders?
High: Forge, Anders, Voridus, Atriox, Arbiter, Colony, Isabel, Shipmaster, Pavium
Mid: Kinsano, YapYap, Johnson, Cutter, Decimus
Only difference from my prediction is I moved Cutter down to mid.
-LOS is actually important so Recon Training lets you kite endlessly and do more damage overall
-Inspire (which you pretty much will always have on your units) gives arbitrary buffs and can be buffed even further
-Enduring Salvo got the glassing beam treatment
-APCs are the best units in the game, less effective with the CT nerf but still godly
Good Points, but still:
1. It always comes down to the Hero but thats only one unit. Anders can overpower his Hero with quick CT Marines and Rocket-Douglas
2. Nobody skills Recon Training, alomost everyone goes for the Mines instead
3. it seems to me, that nobody really knows how inspire works. is it only one buff or do they add / stack? so people use something they can not really rely on. If I gain Veterancy or (with Anders) fast Upgrades, at least I know for sure which fights I can take and which I can not
4. You can not compare Enduring Salvo to the Beam. The Beam is ridiculously strong and it can chase units. The Salvo is "only" fine though not OP.
5. This contradicts to Point 4, as you need to skill Mastodons at the same time as Salvo. Either you go for Mastodons first and later for a Tier 1 Salvo (a weak Salvo at this point then) or you go for Salvo first and get the Mastodons later, when the viability of the carried infantry decreases by every minute. In my Opinion you need to decide: Skillpoint 3 + 4 for Salvo or go for Mastodons.
You see, Jerome has strong options at first glance but in their practical use he is limited, by skill point decicions and by his ressources. As Anders its easy, just go R&D and steamroll with superior infantry.