OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
Hello Halo Wars Community,

Season 12 is upon us! Thursday of this week we are planning on updating Halo Wars 2 to the newest season as well as adjusting matchmaking rules for all 3 of the ranked deathmatch playlists. We are working on the next balance update, but this will not be coming until sometime early next year.

Ranked Deathmatch Changes
The changes to Ranked Deathmatch include a new set of matchmaking rules that is much stricter on skill level matching. With this change, you likely will see increased search times especially at the lowest and highest levels of rank. This is a change that has been requested by the community for quite some time and we are going to let the community give us feedback on how the rules feel once updated. These changes to matchmaking rules will apply only to Ranked deathmatch for 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, and 3 vs 3 for now. We will be monitoring the health of these playlists after these changes are implemented to see if they need to be loosened or tightened even further.

Season Update
Season 11 was a fun one for many. During the season there were several balance updates that were shaped by members of the community that are a part of our Halo Wars Private Test Realm. A huge shoutout to these members who have been helping us to shape balance updates for the past several months working in conjunction with Wrensi.

We would like to offer a heartfelt thank you to ASolidConviction, BreezyStarfish1, BtC Slick, CarsandCamera, EdPeter, Flame Pieman, Hosticide, LargoPancake40, metaloidmonkey, mightyhoax, MikeBeastON, TPietro76, Vexed, Viper Skills, xandy92, and Yodesla. Your help and contributions have helped in the shaping of Halo Wars 2 and where it is today. Thank you!

As always, please use the forums here for leaving feedback, telling us what you would like to see next season, any balance concerns you have, or to have discussions around Halo Wars. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Cheers,
Postums
Overjoyed to see matchmaking changes!
AMD fix soon? or am I still waiting for that one?
We're both still waiting
We're both still waiting
Every game we wait. FeelsBadMan
rejoice bruthas the god's have spoken
Looking forward to it. Thanks for the update and all the hard work.
Solid crew for a test team, thank you gentlemen. Hopefully this new matching system can mitigate boosting accounts at least a little bit. It’s a tricky thing to address. Love the direction though. Can’t wait to see some new balance!
When is the next balance patch?
I have noticed that the short-term commitment achievement is bugged. I have seen that there has been a fix for it, but it clearly hasn't worked.
I have completed a challenge for over two weeks, it didn't pop the first week and I thought I missed a day, but for the second week I hit all the days.
I have yet to unlock the long-term commitment achievement, I have played for two full months now and long-term commitment seems bugged too.
Postums wrote:
We are working on the next balance update, but this will not be coming until sometime early next year.
Thanks for still giving us dev support 💜
Postums wrote:
Postums wrote:
We are working on the next balance update, but this will not be coming until sometime early next year.
I hope you're planning on fixing decimus and siege
Mouse and keyboard support for Xbox?
Postums wrote:
Postums wrote:
I hope you're planning on fixing decimus and siege
It's on the list
I appreciate the update that will continue

Please save the save data problem
Absolutely love your work. My brother and I was just discussing this issue the otherday.

Will continue to play until halowars 3 👌
Any plan to handle the smurfing and boosting issues? It's gotten alot worse lately and ranked has pratically lost its meaning with smurfs and boosting flooding the leader boards
Is there anything new for blitz?
Thanks for working on the new season update! I would just like to voice once again that it would be great if you guys could add the map fissures to the ranked 3v3 playlist! Please and thank you for your hard work on this game!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12