1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. ...
  8. 12
Cant wait to see what wrensi is doing i hope he agrees and everyone else that it makes more sense to have spearbreaker as cutters hero instead of jerome and his marines should have an odst upgrade and self heal but use it as a leader power on the wheel with 2 tiers 1 is odst upgrade for marines and tier 2 is that all odsts self heal over time like colony does.
Cant wait to see what wrensi is doing i hope he agrees and everyone else that it makes more sense to have spearbreaker as cutters hero instead of jerome and his marines should have an odst upgrade and self heal but use it as a leader power on the wheel with 2 tiers 1 is odst upgrade for marines and tier 2 is that all odsts self heal over time like colony does.
At this point making the odst squad Cutter's hero might be a little clunky, but it happened in the Yappening so who knows?
As far as Marines upgrading to odsts like in hw1, no. Odsts are excellent due to their det charges, to give cutter an infinite number of them from any base on the map would be too good.
So happy to see hw2 being updated.... I would love to see a couple new maps forsure and some new leaders! I would still have no complaints for this game even if it wasn't being updated.
At this point making the odst squad Cutter's hero might be a little clunky, but it happened in the Yappening so who knows?
As far as Marines upgrading to odsts like in hw1, no. Odsts are excellent due to their det charges, to give cutter an infinite number of them from any base on the map would be too good.
I’d actually like cutter getting the ODST as his hero and give Jerome the regular Jerome as his hero I’d be fine with that tbh but it won’t happen most likely
TBE Reek wrote:
Jordie2257 wrote:
Just throwing my vote in the hat here but i recently discovered the game mode domination which 2 those who already r saying whats that well its a game mode where like blitz theres places u capture to gain points 2 win BUT a big BUT ur capturing nodes instead of a area ALSO each one (2 WHICH THERE R 5 NODES!) have up to 5 to 6 sentinels guarding them (oh and the power nodes have been reduced to 4 on each map as far as i know but some have different locations because of the capture nodes)! And this is in the normal maps u would play on multiplayer . I would NEVER of noticed this game if i wasnt bored ,waiting 4 my friends 2 play,hopping onto Verses AI just 2 keep me bussy and screwing around on d settings . This game starts with normal units as usual but full turrrets on bases and can end as far as i know with the points u get from d nodes OR by destroying all enemy bases which is agood change of pace . Sadly i can only play this on custom SOMETIMES with my friends most with only AI because this game mode is locked behind RANKED(?) 2v2(?) Objectives(?) WHY?! I dont know so im asking 4 next season brake up ranked 2v2 objectives i know strogholds is in that catagory aswell so maybe that might get attention aswel who knows can we just try it out NO RANK NO 2V2 NO OBJECTIVE just normal game modes with no ranking or cap on how many can play and maybe people will ask for it to be ranked like war games
I do enjoy this game type, BUT what's going to stop me from wiping your base off the map while you defend nodes? If there's no players to play the game you win. That's where these objective games fall short if you get someone who decimates bases in the first 5 minutes you will lose.

I think stongholds and other objective games should alternate on vs AI, I've only played deathmatch on VS.
Well that’s the failure of the player to be not have scounts around the map actually. That’s like saying in halo 5 I can’t kill you to get the flag you get my point it makes zero sense

objective is the same as teamdeath match but your juggling objectives.

But putting that aside is the next balance update anytime soon
What?

You can win any objective game if you play it just like deathmatch... You don't even have to try and cap points. To play CTF you kinda HAVE to PTFO there's no way around that, in halo wars two it doesn't matter. I have no idea why you even quoted this conversation nothing of substantial value was added you just incorrected me.
TBE Reek wrote:
I’d actually like cutter getting the ODST as his hero and give Jerome the regular Jerome as his hero I’d be fine with that tbh but it won’t happen most likely
Commander Jerom's current leader is fine. ODST leader has a high chance of not happening.
I can't play the game after the update. Campaign mode does not even turn on. What should I do ?
I just entered the game offline, but my soldiers didn't even attack the opponent automatically. When I enter an online game, I get a connection error 2-3 seconds after seeing my base and throws away from the game constantly. But there is no connection problem.
The update isn't loading...and my xbox won't open settings option.
It happened with me too. I can't connect my console with the internet, sometimes it doesn't load my profile. When I press the center brightness button to go to the options, my Xbox doesn't execute the action. Because it's offline, it can't finish the upgrade. I can't stop the upgrade too because the Xbox doesn't respond to my commanders. I'm só sad right now. What I need to do to fix it, Postums?
My xbox wouldn’t load or start updating for what seemed like forever yesterday for the update. Today I have the black screen of death after a notification popped up saying “needs to update halo wars 2”. Anyone else suffering from a black screen of death where you can access the home menu but can’t move or select anything?
My xbox wouldn’t load or start updating for what seemed like forever yesterday for the update. Today I have the black screen of death after a notification popped up saying “needs to update halo wars 2”. Anyone else suffering from a black screen of death where you can access the home menu but can’t move or select anything?
Yes, bro. The same problem right here.
Quote:
im having the exact same problem
I do not believe that they can solve this situation in a short time. Because all they care about is money. The game is already pay2win. I don't think they care about us.
Kupa Beyi wrote:
I do not believe that they can solve this situation in a short time. Because all they care about is money. The game is already pay2win. I don't think they care about us.
What are you even talking about how is halo wars 2 pay2win lol 😂 blitz use to be pay to win but they added a balanced mode that wasn’t pay to win if your referring to the standard modes and you don’t have dlc well the starting six leaders are more than competitive leaders

anders,ship,deci, troix are all viable leaders there it’s only a few of the dlc leaders that are actually viable.

Im going to count forge as one of the original 6 because he available day 1 and if im not mistaken he was free to everyone. I just know he was free for me.

forge us also a good leader viable

343 can choose not to support this game but yet 343 constantly gives up balance patches and they just released a huge update yesterday jan 29 2019 day free of charge so please tell me how they are money hungry little to noone buys their micro transactions because no one plays blitz so please tell me how they are money hungry.

lets not start talking crap about the devs when they are under no obligation to continue supporting this game a side game at that two years into its life
Kupa Beyi / SoulNathan / RoyalJosh1 / Major Kindly - there was an issue on Xbox Live's side earlier (you may have heard of it by now) that caused the issues you were facing, it wasn't related to the Halo Wars update, that's just some inconvenient timing. From what I understand everything should back to normal now. You may need to hard reset your console
This update is not working whatsoever for myself at the moment. The game won't even currently play off the disc. Have noticed this before with your updates on this title. The other game updates are downloading as normal so it's definitely an issue with Halo Wars 2. Please fix soon.
TBE Reek wrote:
Kupa Beyi wrote:
What are you even talking about how is halo wars 2 pay2win lol 😂 blitz use to be pay to win but they added a balanced mode that wasn’t pay to win if your referring to the standard modes and you don’t have dlc well the starting six leaders are more than competitive leaders

anders,ship,deci, troix are all viable leaders there it’s only a few of the dlc leaders that are actually viable.

Im going to count forge as one of the original 6 because he available day 1 and if im not mistaken he was free to everyone. I just know he was free for me.

343 can choose not to support this game and games like the Mac yet 343 constantly gives up balance patches and they just released a huge update yesterday jan 29 2019 day free of charge so please tell me how they are money little to no body buys their micro transactions because no one plays blitz so please tell me how they are money hungry.

lets not start talking crap about the devs when they are under no obligation to continue supporting this game a side game at that two years into its life
Some leaders are stronger in the game and you need to deposit money to play with them. In addition, campaign mode offers even money. Don't tell me they are DLCs and need pay to play campaign.
Kupa Beyi wrote:
TBE Reek wrote:
Kupa Beyi wrote:

343 can choose not to support this game and games like the Mac yet 343 constantly gives up balance patches and they just released a huge update yesterday jan 29 2019 day free of charge so please tell me how they are money little to no body buys their micro transactions because no one plays blitz so please tell me how they are money hungry.

Some leaders are stronger in the game and you need to deposit money to play with them. In addition, campaign mode offers even money. Don't tell me they are DLCs and need pay to play campaign.
Anders, forge, ship, and atriox are all very strong leaders and come with the game. You don’t need dlc to win at all.
Kupa Beyi wrote:
TBE Reek wrote:
Kupa Beyi wrote:

But the best leaders right now are all the starting ones..
Again, I’m old as dirt so this may be outdated : “Thank you. I appreciate the work you and your team did”
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. ...
  8. 12