OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. ...
  7. 12
Thanks for the new update today i jump in to play!
I would like to get back into this game but as a completionist it just leaves a bitter taste in my mouth that i cant 100% the dlc content without my progress being continually erassed. I have completely given up faith this will ever be fixed.
Is there a way to fix this massive multieplayer lag? Its only accuring in 3v3 and always only for 1 team. The picture and what is actually happening in the Game is not synchron and i keep losing games cause of this. Our hole team is always about 5 seconds behind?
Is there a way to fix this massive multieplayer lag? Its only accuring in 3v3 and always only for 1 team. The picture and what is actually happening in the Game is not synchron and i keep losing games cause of this. Our hole team is always about 5 seconds behind?
It’s most likely your squad leaders connect or someone in your squads connection or it could be that a lot of units are on the map
Kupa Beyi wrote:
TBE Reek wrote:
Kupa Beyi wrote:
I do not believe that they can solve this situation in a short time. Because all they care about is money. The game is already pay2win. I don't think they care about us.
What are you even talking about how is halo wars 2 pay2win lol 😂 blitz use to be pay to win but they added a balanced mode that wasn’t pay to win if your referring to the standard modes and you don’t have dlc well the starting six leaders are more than competitive leaders

anders,ship,deci, troix are all viable leaders there it’s only a few of the dlc leaders that are actually viable.

Im going to count forge as one of the original 6 because he available day 1 and if im not mistaken he was free to everyone. I just know he was free for me.

forge us also a good leader viable

343 can choose not to support this game and games like the Mac yet 343 constantly gives up balance patches and they just released a huge update yesterday jan 29 2019 day free of charge so please tell me how they are money little to no body buys their micro transactions because no one plays blitz so please tell me how they are money hungry.

lets not start talking crap about the devs when they are under no obligation to continue supporting this game a side game at that two years into its life
Some leaders are stronger in the game and you need to deposit money to play with them. In addition, campaign mode offers even money. Don't tell me they are DLCs and need pay to play campaign.
Dude the strongest banished are ship deci trox pav
the strongest unsc anders kansano Jerome and forge

only 3 of those 8 leaders you have to spend money those are the top teir leaders your better of using the starting 7 leaders.

secondly as far as campaign goes your mad because they added expansions to the story which was already complete the HW2 story is better than halo 5 story so I’d think anyone would enjoy it.

Are are you expecting free dlc from an already complete game? The reason why halo 5 dlc was all free was because people that wanted to pay for reqs to complete their collection could. The people who didn’t want to or didn’t have money didn’t need to buy anything.

Imo micro transactions are completely fine as long as it’s not a pay to win system like blitz was originally how would they get money to support the the game are you going to work for free Ik I wouldn’t. The game was already complete but they added more content because the community wants it.

Then you will use the excuse I paid 60 dollars for the game I shouldn’t have to pay for anything else. Well I paid 100 for the game your point you don’t see me complaining. Although I do believe the game’s initial price should of been 40 regular game 60 with season pass I do think HW2 was a bit over priced at the start but they fixed it.
Can we fix Ander's passive it's broken af and people still abuse it
I have a complaint. I think pelican drops need a nerf. It is not fair at all how a Johnson or other UNSC leaders can transport entire armies across the map with such a low cooldown. In the first halo wars, the pelicans could only pick up a certain amount of infantry and vehicles. The animations were even better given that there were sometimes two ships that dropped in to pick troops up.
I have a complaint. I think pelican drops need a nerf. It is not fair at all how a Johnson or other UNSC leaders can transport entire armies across the map with such a low cooldown. In the first halo wars, the pelicans could only pick up a certain amount of infantry and vehicles. The animations were even better given that there were sometimes two ships that dropped in to pick troops up.
In this same game, the game was 35 minutes in and could have went either way and the game crashed on me and I ended up losing my 1v1. People are abusing overpowered things to get wins rather than playing an rts game in a fair and fun way....
Question. will there be hints of this "New content" you guys at 343 mention earlier?
Question. will there be hints of this "New content" you guys at 343 mention earlier?
Define "hint".

Like a teaser before the content is released?
Define "hint".

Like a teaser before the content is released?
Yes. like a small friendly teaser, nothing much.
did i say something wrong?
No, don't know why you'd think that.
There's still a bug on the PC where the game starts and you can't put any input UNLESS you minimize the game and go back into it or press start then exit. really puts a damper on my start out having to do these work arounds.
cause of the question i asked of a teaser of the new content.
No, nothing is wrong with asking that question.
so... is there a teaser coming with this season or something? cause some people can get rather... Impatience. Im not one of them of course, but just wondering.
so... is there a teaser coming with this season or something? cause some people can get rather... Impatience. Im not one of them of course, but just wondering.
I really wouldn't know, but I wouldn't expect one.
Question: are you one of the developers at 343? just wondering?
Question: are you one of the developers at 343? just wondering?
Nope! Just a monitor. That's said we've gone fairly off topic. If you have any other questions PM me.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. ...
  7. 12