1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. ...
  6. 12
did i say something wrong?
No, don't know why you'd think that.
cause of the question i asked of a teaser of the new content.
No, nothing is wrong with asking that question.
so... is there a teaser coming with this season or something? cause some people can get rather... Impatience. Im not one of them of course, but just wondering.
I really wouldn't know, but I wouldn't expect one.
Question: are you one of the developers at 343? just wondering?
Nope! Just a monitor. That's said we've gone fairly off topic. If you have any other questions PM me.
ok.
Cant wait to see what wrensi is doing i hope he agrees and everyone else that it makes more sense to have spearbreaker as cutters hero instead of jerome and his marines should have an odst upgrade and self heal but use it as a leader power on the wheel with 2 tiers 1 is odst upgrade for marines and tier 2 is that all odsts self heal over time like colony does.
At this point making the odst squad Cutter's hero might be a little clunky, but it happened in the Yappening so who knows?
As far as Marines upgrading to odsts like in hw1, no. Odsts are excellent due to their det charges, to give cutter an infinite number of them from any base on the map would be too good.
Yeah but they could make it so odsts can only be built from the main base like methane wagons or phantoms once you do the odst upgrade it removes them from the barracks and into the main base and tbh i miss the yappening made tff so much easier not to mention loads more enjoyable
I’m not sure if this is new but I just noticed it’s a bug with yaps please don’t shoot me it doesn’t affect yaps new units or new units in general that were made. So it’s basicall free damage.
Can UNSC have the abliity to upgrade cloak for snipers at tech 1?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. ...
  6. 12