OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 12
Since I am on the highest point of the hierarchy for skill, I can only assume my search times will be massive since no one else is on my level.
BLISTIFIED wrote:
Since I am on the highest point of the hierarchy for skill, I can only assume my search times will be massive since no one else is on my level.
Wanna team up with me and my boy apocalypse104? We have some sweet skirmishes!
BLISTIFIED wrote:
im not sure your aware but AI SUCKS.
BLISTIFIED wrote:
I'm not sure you're aware, but if you 1v1 me you will see that my skirmish training has paid off.

My gamertag is: stainlessjoe
If you don't challenge me to a 1v1 then you should delete your Xbox live account on a charge of cowardice.
BLISTIFIED wrote:
I'm not sure you're aware, but if you 1v1 me you will see that my skirmish training has paid off.

My gamertag is: stainlessjoe
If you don't challenge me to a 1v1 then you should delete your Xbox live account on a charge of cowardice.
Maybe but it's not cowardice IF i thought you were not worth my time. Just saying. However, you insulted me snd thus rung the drums of war. WE SHALL BATTLE TOMORROW.
BLISTIFIED wrote:
I'm down. I can spew out a condor in under 20 minutes if you guys can cover me that long?
Is there anything new for blitz?
Currently there is nothing new for Blitz. We have discussed additional balance updates in Blitz and/or changes.

What adjustments would you like to see in Blitz?
BLISTIFIED wrote:
I'm down. I can spew out a condor in under 20 minutes if you guys can cover me that long?
This reminds me of a friend I had in HW1 that would only ever go for flying Prophet or fully teched up Arbiter. He ALWAYS had to steal the reactors early game to make it so. It's so much nicer not having to share the reactors in HW2 and being solely reliant on your own income and such to get up to produce higher tier units.
Postums wrote:
Currently there is nothing new for Blitz. We have discussed additional balance updates in Blitz and/or changes.

Totally inserting my opinion here - sorry.

- removal of RNG on energy collection
- leader balancing (Kinsano is too good, Deci is too weak, etc)
- bug/exploit fixes... Looks at Cutter and Kinsano- increase CSR gain. One point games aren’t fun when trying to climb boards
Postums wrote:

Totally inserting my opinion here - sorry.

- removal of RNG on energy collection
- leader balancing (Kinsano is too good, Deci is too weak, etc)
- bug/exploit fixes... Looks at Cutter and Kinsano- increase CSR gain. One point games aren’t fun when trying to climb boards
Agreed, on all. Kinsano really needs some cost adjustments, that is my only complaint. If specifics are wanted I can share what I think. If the statistics point to her being balanced in the scheme of things, I’d love to see them before I change my position.

Since the vehicle buffs though, I’m relatively happy with everything else. It’s only a bit sad that the player base is really tiny for that mode now when it is at its best imo.
Postums wrote:
Hello Halo Wars Community,

Season 12 is upon us! Thursday of this week we are planning on updating Halo Wars 2 to the newest season as well as adjusting matchmaking rules for all 3 of the ranked deathmatch playlists. We are working on the next balance update, but this will not be coming until sometime early next year.
Ranked Deathmatch ChangesThe changes to Ranked Deathmatch include a new set of matchmaking rules that is much stricter on skill level matching. With this change, you likely will see increased search times especially at the lowest and highest levels of rank. This is a change that has been requested by the community for quite some time and we are going to let the community give us feedback on how the rules feel once updated. These changes to matchmaking rules will apply only to Ranked deathmatch for 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, and 3 vs 3 for now. We will be monitoring the health of these playlists after these changes are implemented to see if they need to be loosened or tightened even further.
Season UpdateSeason 11 was a fun one for many. During the season there were several balance updates that were shaped by members of the community that are a part of our Halo Wars Private Test Realm. A huge shoutout to these members who have been helping us to shape balance updates for the past several months working in conjunction with Wrensi.

We would like to offer a heartfelt thank you to ASolidConviction, BreezyStarfish1, BtC Slick, CarsandCamera, EdPeter, Flame Pieman, Hosticide, LargoPancake40, metaloidmonkey, mightyhoax, MikeBeastON, TPietro76, Vexed, Viper Skills, xandy92, and Yodesla. Your help and contributions have helped in the shaping of Halo Wars 2 and where it is today. Thank you!

As always, please use the forums here for leaving feedback, telling us what you would like to see next season, any balance concerns you have, or to have discussions around Halo Wars. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Cheers,
Postums
This is LIVE and ready to be enjoyed by all!!!
Postums wrote:
Postums wrote:

Season 12 is upon us! Thursday of this week we are planning on updating Halo Wars 2 to the newest season as well as adjusting matchmaking rules for all 3 of the ranked deathmatch playlists. We are working on the next balance update, but this will not be coming until sometime early next year.
Ranked Deathmatch ChangesThe changes to Ranked Deathmatch include a new set of matchmaking rules that is much stricter on skill level matching. With this change, you likely will see increased search times especially at the lowest and highest levels of rank. This is a change that has been requested by the community for quite some time and we are going to let the community give us feedback on how the rules feel once updated. These changes to matchmaking rules will apply only to Ranked deathmatch for 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, and 3 vs 3 for now. We will be monitoring the health of these playlists after these changes are implemented to see if they need to be loosened or tightened even further.
Season UpdateSeason 11 was a fun one for many. During the season there were several balance updates that were shaped by members of the community that are a part of our Halo Wars Private Test Realm. A huge shoutout to these members who have been helping us to shape balance updates for the past several months working in conjunction with Wrensi.

We would like to offer a heartfelt thank you to ASolidConviction, BreezyStarfish1, BtC Slick, CarsandCamera, EdPeter, Flame Pieman, Hosticide, LargoPancake40, metaloidmonkey, mightyhoax, MikeBeastON, TPietro76, Vexed, Viper Skills, xandy92, and Yodesla. Your help and contributions have helped in the shaping of Halo Wars 2 and where it is today. Thank you!

As always, please use the forums here for leaving feedback, telling us what you would like to see next season, any balance concerns you have, or to have discussions around Halo Wars. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Cheers,
Postums
Only played a bit, but matchmaking seems super improved.
Bring back the Prophet of Regret please!!
Postums wrote:
Postums wrote:

Cheers,
Postums
Thanks! I love to be here to help out! Matchmaking have improved quite a bit at least on my end! Can't wait for a great season. Although, Decimus fixes will need to occur soon ;)
Thank you so much for the matchmaking change, it's greatly appreciated for us trying to reach higher ranks! :)
Postums wrote:
When is the next balance patch?
Postums wrote:
We are working on the next balance update, but this will not be coming until sometime early next year.
I hope you're planning on fixing decimus and siege
What's wrong with Decimus?
Yooo, this matchmaking change is AWESOME!! END OF ANNOUNCMENT!
Hope its still playable in aus with you makeing it harder to get a match
has anyone else noticed their supply and generators not producing as quickly? when i run forge, i usually have about 2500 by . tech II and it just seems both are a lot slower now?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 12