Much needed changes please read fully.
Vaughan- (the operation spearbreaker odst character to now be a new multiplayer leader)
•Vaughan himself (the squad) is the hero unit made in the armory.The upgrades are
1. Restoration Drone- odst squad now has a Heal ability and increased movement speed
2. Zero in- a Sniper/laser ability and increased line of sight
3. RPG- a Rocket ability and increased damage.
•Vaughan instead of Hornets,uses "Ravens". Like Serina's frostraven but now without the Ice part. Where the Raven will look and have the same health as a frostraven but it's beam is not of ice; instead a concentrated stream or "beam" of antiarmor bullets that rips vehicles like a wraith apart very fast. It will have a Y ability to gauss cannon an opponent instead of the ice bomb the frostraven has. This aerial vehicle is a bit slow unlike the hornet,so it's good to have a nightingale with it.
•Vaughan uses purely odst squads instead of marine squads.
•Vaughan's special units in the main base are Falcons (from Halo Reach) where they come as aerial garrison units similar to Arbiter's phantoms but with much less health; having equal health to nightingales. The falcon comes with two warthog style chaingun turrets on each side of it and a small grenade launcher on the nose end. This unit also allows friendly ally units to garrison inside it if they want to. Falcon only upgrades once to have an extra space for garrisonsable units.(from a max of 2 to having a max of 3)
•Vaughan's leader powers are
1. Remote sensors(increase line of sight for buildings)
2. Falcon passive power(now trainable in main base)
3. Holographic decoy
4. Disruption Bomb(exactly like in HW1)
5. Restoration Drones(upon upgrading this ability to restoration drones level 2, all buildings now passively have a single restoration drone that hovers above them to heal the building, similar to Pavium's ability to heal his buildings)
6. Scatter Bomb(upgradable 3x but lasts 2 seconds longer than Forges scatter bomb)
7. Odst drop
8. Turret Drop
9. Odst assault team(a falcon and 2 pelicans drop off 4x odsts 1x scorpion and 2x cyclops-upgrades to drop off 2 more odsts and 1 more cyclops and all units have increased veterancy)
10. Prepare to Drop -passive ability where ODST drop load time is greatly decreased
Fleetmaster ( the title for a new jackal pirate Queen leader for the Banished)-
•uses jackal squads, a Brute with a spiker accompanied by 2 common HW1 style jackals with red shield gauntlets and plasma pistols to replace the grunts that are commonly known to be in a squad.(The brute in the squad actually doesn't belittle the jackals when hearing the dialogue.)
• jackal squads first upgrade increases health and damage by introducing a new member in squad- a halo 4 style jackal with a needler so now the squad has 3 jackals and 1 brute.
•Jackal squads second and last upgrade gives the squad the supreme gauntlet ability where pressing Y makes the jackal squad temporarily invulnerable ONLY to infantry fire but not vehicles or air units.(Somewhat similar to how scarabs use Y to have a shield making them temporarily invulnerable to all forms of damage.)
•Skirmisher unit using same plasma caster weapons elite enforcers use and needle rifles instead of brute plasma rifles where the needle rifle automatically creates an explosion on target where elite enforcers are seen throwing plasma grenades. This unit replaces the jump pack brute/Goliath/elite enforcer/brute rider unit for the Jackal queen leader. This unit has a Y ability where it holographic decoys itself to make enemy units shoot the hologram instead of itself.
•No Elite Rangers. Instead has a unit exactly like the UNSC sniper unit , except it's a single normal jackal with a beam rifle that can reveal cloaked units.
•Hero unit- Jackal Quartermaster- this jackal hero unit is a halo 4 style looking jackal using light energy shields like that of the honor guard and its weapon is a focus rifle. The hero's weapon is very effective and the hero can move around the field as fast as an honor guard, (very fast moving) but once it's shields are gone it's health is like that of an average non upgraded Spartan hero, i.e. weak. Hence, This hero has an ability you can get on the first upgrade which makes the hero steal health from an enemy equal to the damage dealt with its focus rifle.
Upgrade 1 - Vitality Drain -makes jackal hero passively have a Siphon ability exactly how extractor marines naturally do in Blitz mode.
Upgrade 2 -Pirate rage- increases line of sight and focus rifle damage against vehicles.
Upgrade 3 - Pirate wrath- increases health, shields, movement speed and focus rifle damage against all units.
•the special unit to be unlocked by leader point and purchaseable in the Base is the Vampire exactly like from the first Halo wars only now the needler shards blow up enemy aircraft and do splash damage to ally aircraft around it. The stasis drain ability gives the Vampire a Siphon ability against air units.
•uses normal banished hunters, suicide grunts, choppers, mauraders, wraiths, and blisterbacks but the Locusts and banshees now have brute voices.
•Investing in fortify base level 1 from the war council allows Fleetmasters base turrets to automatically have a small energy shield on them upon building them (exactly like how Anders has her turrets naturally.)
-Leader powers include-
1. Power Surge- a power Arbiter once had , now the fleetmaster jackal has.
2. Vampire- passively now trainable in the mainbase)
3. Dissolution- name of the Banished version of the Unsc disruption bomb from halo wars 1 dropped straight from the sky by one of fleetmasters ships in orbit.
4. Jackal palisade- exactly the same heal ability as Atriox's Bulwark, but lasts for a longer duration and the heal is much slower more like Pavium's enduring will.
5. Drone Swarm- leader power almost exactly like Anders sentinel Ark Defense ability(does same amount of damage as well) but with insectoid drones using plasma pistols instead of sentinels that disappear the same way colony's engineer swarm goes away. Starts off with 6, upgrades to have 8 and then finally to 10.
6. Plasma Blots- just like the arbiters.
7. Skirmisher Spirit - leader power where a spirit drops off a fully upgraded Hunter with 2 stars, two Skirmisher squads each with 2 stars and a jackal sniper with 2 stars.
8. Ambit spotter - A very tiny orbital designator like Pavium's, but is half the diameter of Paviums orbital designator 1 and does not upgrade to get any larger, also has a quicker load time than Pavium's orbital designator to be ready again. Perfect ability for dropping in a skirmisher spirit, plasma bolts or a dissolution but nothing too crazy.
9. Liche warden -exactly like Pavium's only Fleetmasters Liche does not allow units to be trained from the center but allows nearby friendly units to go into the portal to teleport back to their respective main base. This Liche also starts off with a small energy shield generator like the sentinel retriever does and this Liches beam stuns enemies when firing on them much how the liche in halo 4 stunned the mammoth.
10. Ruination - main leader power, a glassing beam exactly like Decimus's Y ability but is now visually red in color to signify it's strength increase (by 15% from what Decimus had) and is the main ultimate ability for Fleetmaster where the beams spread out after starting in one central focal point and now lasts for a total of 6 seconds where the one decimus used lasted about 4.