2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 12
AMD fix soon? or am I still waiting for that one?
What AMD issue?
Computers with AMD GPUs experience a delay at the start of matchmaking games
Is it the cpu itself or onboard graphics and graphic cards? I got the 8 core fx and seem to have the same issue while using the asus r9 290 series.
Frick. I do have an 8 core CPU and the Asus Vega 64 Graphics card. I thought it was just me but I did notice. The weird part is that the game would start while the screen was black and after a few seconds the image would appear and the game would try to catch up. I thought it was an in-game delay or a bug. never really bothered me but I did wish I had those few second head start
Shawn96 wrote:
I would say search time has increased by 100%, it means twice longer, yes games are generally closer than before but that's a bit long...
I'm glad they are fixing the matchmaking. I don't mind that it takes longer, there were times I waited too long but besides that I have noticed an improvement. I stopped getting lower levels in my past few games, making it easier to rank up. also stop the newbies from having a tough time. It is a huge handicap when you are grouped with low levels and the enemy team has high ranking players, the de-ranks were a huge let down.
Can Decimus just be banned from 1v1's before the patch? It's ridiculous!
What AMD issue?
Is it the cpu itself or onboard graphics and graphic cards? I got the 8 core fx and seem to have the same issue while using the asus r9 290 series.
Frick. I do have an 8 core CPU and the Asus Vega 64 Graphics card. I thought it was just me but I did notice. The weird part is that the game would start while the screen was black and after a few seconds the image would appear and the game would try to catch up. I thought it was an in-game delay or a bug. never really bothered me but I did wish I had those few second head start
So it seems it is a CPU issue, not a graphic card issue. All the same, it's still a issue. Ironic the AMD CPUs are the issue on pc when Xbox uses custom AMD units.
What AMD issue?
Fortunately it is being worked on, so you won't have a permanent disadvantage.
Bring back red line 2 hornets
They never went away?
They never went away?
The speed buff was nerfed, I find it unfair for deci and jerome to still be affected by their passive and not kinsano
Teknishun wrote:
He’s not even the strongest leader why would you want to ban him tho I will admit he is really strong.
Teknishun wrote:
Decimus is in need of nerfs, but he's not so powerful he needs to be banned. Need I remind you of the Colony exploit?
They never went away?
The speed buff was nerfed, I find it unfair for deci and jerome to still be affected by their passive and not kinsano
Redline 2 never changed anything on air. I think we covered this roughly 6+ months ago? In code redline 2 literally did nothing to hornets.
Can you stop taking rank percent away when YOUR network disconnects? That is so frustrating and unfair.
Please nerf paviums late game. He is the most broken defensive leader in the game. I had a game that lasted an hour and a half because i could not kill his base to save my life.
Pavium stand still last too long if it only lasted 5-10 seconds it would be in a better place and wouldn't such a get out of jail free card when pav gets his army wiped.
Mega turrets this ability isnt as bad its mostly bad cause of the issue with pavium stand lasting long
Full savage this also aids my argument on why paviums bases are too hard too kill all his structures are being constantly healed by this ability.
And finally the pavium hero unit now as to why this hero was given a healing drone for structures is beyond me but honestly he needs to be stripped of it, he's one of the richest leaders of the game he should be forced to buy actual healers like any of the other 15 leaders in this game.
iMEC7 wrote:
Can you stop taking rank percent away when YOUR network disconnects? That is so frustrating and unfair.
It's a double edged sword, I don't think their servers are the issue nor is it a bad system. It would be rather hard to decide if a player truly disconnected because someone can just simple unplug the Cat6 cable or disable the adapter in windows and boom "disconnect".

A while back there was some coverage on how it works for a disconnect. If there is a drop transmission/fluctuation for a long period of time (or what ever time that has been set) the player would disconnect. So really isolating and removing anything that can interfere with a network would be advised if the issue is rather persistent.
iMEC7 wrote:
If we took that away, players could pull the ethernet cord from their Xbox/PC/Modem and not lose points. It would create a loophole that players would exploit. So the answer is no we cannot do that.
Postums wrote:
iMEC7 wrote:
If we took that away, players could pull the ethernet cord from their Xbox/PC/Modem and not lose points. It would create a loophole that players would exploit. So the answer is no we cannot do that.
Yet. If you resign, there is no penalty? LOGIC.
Postums wrote:
iMEC7 wrote:
Do people who quit mid game get punished? Like ive dealt who people who just quit mid game and it gets so annoying. I've had matches where our third guy just stands still and disconnects because hes afk, like is there something implemented that could discourage players from leaving or qutting the match early?
Somewhat irritated that i have to lose a rank because a person started serching for a ranked match and decide he didnt want to play as soon as the match start.
Please for the love of all friendships and relationships can you get read of “all units” and “local units” said out loud every .5 seconds
Think of how dumb RL2 Hornets would be, out speed banshees, dodge leader powers at mach 2, and run away from AA like a cat from a bath.
Though I think the description of RL2 is a bit misleading as it says it speeds up vehicles and air, implying it gives Hornets the same Nitro as Kinsano's Hogs.
Postums wrote:
iMEC7 wrote:
I enjoy sarcasm but you make no sense
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 12