6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 12
Great season i love it!
EiTeNeR wrote:
Postums wrote:
iMEC7 wrote:
Can you stop taking rank percent away when YOUR network disconnects? That is so frustrating and unfair.
If we took that away, players could pull the ethernet cord from their Xbox/PC/Modem and not lose points. It would create a loophole that players would exploit. So the answer is no we cannot do that.
Yet. If you resign, there is no penalty? LOGIC.
I enjoy sarcasm but you make no sense
EiTeNeR wrote:
Postums wrote:
iMEC7 wrote:
Can you stop taking rank percent away when YOUR network disconnects? That is so frustrating and unfair.
If we took that away, players could pull the ethernet cord from their Xbox/PC/Modem and not lose points. It would create a loophole that players would exploit. So the answer is no we cannot do that.
Apparently, there is no penalty for quitting games. Thats where im going with this. However, you are penalized when you dont resign such as turn off xbox, modem, or dc.
EiTeNeR wrote:
Postums wrote:
iMEC7 wrote:
EiTeNeR wrote:
Postums wrote:
iMEC7 wrote:
Apparently, there is no penalty for quitting games. Thats where im going with this. However, you are penalized when you dont resign such as turn off xbox, modem, or dc.
To the best of my knowledge, resigning is now counted as a standard loss where as a disconnect is an automatic 30 CSR and a harsh MMR hit. MikeBeaston posted a while back that there is no difference between self destructing your base and resigning so taking the L would be considered the penalty.
Search times are forever long now
yeah did you roll back the matchmaking fix? Played one game against champ, champ, champ, then the next game against silvers. wtf? I was on my Rivlin3 account no this one.

Also the marines and grunts are at an all time low for capturing power nodes.
Is it possible to put a random map generator in customs games and future games as well.
yeah did you roll back the matchmaking fix? Played one game against champ, champ, champ, then the next game against silvers. wtf? I was on my Rivlin3 account no this one.

It hasn't been rolled back.

It hasn't been rolled back.
If population is low, the game search parameters will expand to find players in the end. If you are matching against lower levels it's because it went through the expansion cycles and inevitably matched someone that was searching.
actually this search time is a huge turn off. the spirit of the update was good but no point if we can't find games. If I wanted to sit at a search screen all night I would have played GTA. You're going to lose players
actually this search time is a huge turn off. the spirit of the update was good but no point if we can't find games. If I wanted to sit at a search screen all night I would have played GTA. You're going to lose players
That's a catch 22. If it's a "search for anyone" you'll lose players because lesser skilled players are stomped and higher skilled ones get bored.

They might be able to tune it, but I'm not 100% sure.
Overwhelmed that season two is already almost here!!!!
Season two was over a year ago.
It’s forever long!!!!
Sorry I meant 12
Sorry I meant 12
In that case, it's already here.
Teknishun wrote:
Can Decimus just be banned from 1v1's before the patch? It's ridiculous!
Decimus is in need of nerfs, but he's not so powerful he needs to be banned. Need I remind you of the Colony exploit?
But he's not gonna be nerfed before the next patch is he! Only suggested banning him in 1's an temporary fix. If you don't think he's OP you're probably not going against Champ/Onyx players using him.
Teknishun wrote:
Teknishun wrote:
Decimus is in need of nerfs, but he's not so powerful he needs to be banned. Need I remind you of the Colony exploit?
But he's not gonna be nerfed before the next patch is he! Only suggested banning him in 1's an temporary fix. If you don't think he's OP you're probably not going against Champ/Onyx players using him.
I do think he's overpowered, hence why I said he needs nerfs.

That said neither a ban or nerf are likely in the near future with the holidays.
Teknishun wrote:
Teknishun wrote:

That said neither a ban or nerf are likely in the near future with the holidays.
What about deci needs nerfs
I always see a top 5 player playing with a bronze smurf to play lower ranked people since the new matchup system is up.
Swerve LC wrote:
Teknishun wrote:
Teknishun wrote:

What about deci needs nerfs
I'd expect nerfs in the future, just not before the new year.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 12