3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 12
Shawn96 wrote:
I always see a top 5 player playing with a bronze smurf to play lower ranked people since the new matchup system is up.
I don't think a single top 5 player has a bronze smurf. First of all, why would they do that? Playing against lower skilled players is very boring. Second, I've never even seen someone ranked in bronze. I don't think it's possible. Even Kamikaze Burst, with a win percentage of 13 hasn't gotten bronze.

But you said "always", so I'm sure you have some proof of this. If Yoda, Savior, Mike, or Almirante have a bronze smurf, I'll take it all back.
Shawn96 wrote:
I always see a top 5 player playing with a bronze smurf to play lower ranked people since the new matchup system is up.
I don't think a single top 5 player has a bronze smurf. First of all, why would they do that? Playing against lower skilled players is very boring. Second, I've never even seen someone ranked in bronze. I don't think it's possible. Even Kamikaze Burst, with a win percentage of 13 hasn't gotten bronze.

But you said "always", so I'm sure you have some proof of this. If Yoda, Savior, Mike, or Almirante have a bronze smurf, I'll take it all back.
Well I look at recent game history of the top 3 3v3x players and that's pretty much what I see...
Shawn96 wrote:
Shawn96 wrote:
Well I look at recent game history of the top 3 3v3x players and that's pretty much what I see...
I see, you're talking about boosting in teams. I stay far away from teams because of imbalance and the like. Pretty much all "top" players boost. When you said top players I thought you meant it in the 1s sense when we're talking about skill rather than abuse and boosting.
Looks good
You guys should make flood and forunners a playable faction
You guys should make flood and forunners a playable faction
That won’t happen tbh. Expecally because of the way the flood functions.
Add flood and master chief to characters
I know the scarabs are powerful but they are WAY to weak
I know the scarabs are powerful but they are WAY to weak
They are building killers you should be using them for anything else. But you need support units to help the scarb as it’s not invincible. The scarb is the arms of the army you need support units for the back bone like revers hunter wraiths ect.
Are we ever going to nerf rangers? Buff tech 3 upgrade for both cyclops and hunters? Maybe buff wolverines. Can we at least know what the plan is.
lJGl Fox wrote:
Are we ever going to nerf rangers? Buff tech 3 upgrade for both cyclops and hunters? Maybe buff wolverines. Can we at least know what the plan is.
Why would you want to nerf rangers ? they're a tech 2 anti infantry unit that are fairly high priced, plus think of it on a lore level a 3 man sangheili squad with carbines are gonna cause damage to grunt's/marines.
lJGl Fox wrote:
Why would you want to nerf rangers ? they're a tech 2 anti infantry unit that are fairly high priced, plus think of it on a lore level a 3 man sangheili squad with carbines are gonna cause damage to grunt's/marines.
unsc have no infantry to beat them.
Serina not working it says i don't own serina yet when i check my installs i have her installed it say own everything else i restarted the game yet shes still locked help
Please fix or whatever
lJGl Fox wrote:
They are the same price as snipers yet poop on snipers. Secondly unsc has zero infantry to compete with CT marines, hellbringers, and sniper all get pooped zero contest. Ranger nerf is needed. You need to go vehicle but then it makes an easy transition to warhogs impossible because hunters are also good which banished never needed the ranger with the CT nerf. Just because they are a tech 2 unit doesn’t mean they need to break infantry for unsc it’s almost no point in going infantry when you see elite rangers getting pumped out

doesnt have anything to do with balance at all if you want to bring lore in a hunter will poop on marines zero contest my point exactly lore shouldn’t be involved with balanced tho it should involved in what unit type the said unit is that’s it

buff the unsc the only place the win is in the air and revers are good and air it self is beyond bad.
Serina not working it says i don't own serina yet when i check my installs i have her installed it say own everything else i restarted the game yet shes still locked help
Please fix or whatever
uninstall the dlc on your xbox and reinstall it, I had to do that with all the leaders a while ago. It's a pain but that should work.
Swerve LC wrote:
lJGl Fox wrote:
They are the same price as snipers yet poop on snipers. Secondly unsc has zero infantry to compete with CT marines, hellbringers, and sniper all get pooped zero contest. Ranger nerf is needed. You need to go vehicle but then it makes an easy transition to warhogs impossible because hunters are also good which banished never needed the ranger with the CT nerf. Just because they are a tech 2 unit doesn’t mean they need to break infantry for unsc it’s almost no point in going infantry when you see elite rangers getting pumped out

doesnt have anything to do with balance at all if you want to bring lore in a hunter will poop on marines zero contest my point exactly lore shouldn’t be involved with balanced tho it should involved in what unit type the said unit is that’s it

buff the unsc the only place the win is in the air and revers are good and air it self is beyond bad.
You do raise a good point on hunters vs marines, nut i still believe rangers are in a good spot for a tech 2 anti infantry. Snipers work differently as well, they focus on high single target damage by dropping 1 unit in a squad a shot and have mass range, rangers are a brawling tier 2 unit, play snipers at there strengths and they drop rangers.
Swerve LC wrote:
lJGl Fox wrote:

You do raise a good point on hunters vs marines, nut i still believe rangers are in a good spot for a tech 2 anti infantry. Snipers work differently as well, they focus on high single target damage by dropping 1 unit in a squad a shot and have mass range, rangers are a brawling tier 2 unit, play snipers at there strengths and they drop rangers.
Snipers will never beat rangers till the tech 3 upgrade the tech 2 upgrade is next to useless imo and should be taken out or be given as a free B

test it out for your self sniper don’t compete with rangers at all. Rangers were in a good spot before the im update suicide grants deal the damage while rangers clean it up. It also doesn’t take away that the banished have two forms of anti infantry and both of them beyond effective
When can we expect the next balence update?
Swerve LC wrote:
Swerve LC wrote:
lJGl Fox wrote:

Snipers will never beat rangers till the tech 3 upgrade the tech 2 upgrade is next to useless imo and should be taken out or be given as a free B

test it out for your self sniper don’t compete with rangers at all. Rangers were in a good spot before the im update suicide grants deal the damage while rangers clean it up. It also doesn’t take away that the banished have two forms of anti infantry and both of them beyond effective
Trust me, high tier play the rangers were useless, they could barely kill CT marines. the rangers now are where they should be. they are level 2 anti infantry and if you're good at micro a sniper will kill ranger's, or put them weak at the least, at diamond where you are they might seem op as people aren't as effective at microing or juggling units, but in high onyx and champ people never just run infantry after their opener as they are easy to counter, people will run them with vehicles and maybe air and focus fire the few ranger squads with hogs or tanks, pull the vehicles out, then send infantry in followed by the vehicles.
Swerve LC wrote:
When can we expect the next balence update?
No ETA as of right now
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 12