5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 12
Swerve LC wrote:
Swerve LC wrote:
lJGl Fox wrote:
Are we ever going to nerf rangers? Buff tech 3 upgrade for both cyclops and hunters? Maybe buff wolverines. Can we at least know what the plan is.
Why would you want to nerf rangers ? they're a tech 2 anti infantry unit that are fairly high priced, plus think of it on a lore level a 3 man sangheili squad with carbines are gonna cause damage to grunt's/marines.
They are the same price as snipers yet poop on snipers. Secondly unsc has zero infantry to compete with CT marines, hellbringers, and sniper all get pooped zero contest. Ranger nerf is needed. You need to go vehicle but then it makes an easy transition to warhogs impossible because hunters are also good which banished never needed the ranger with the CT nerf. Just because they are a tech 2 unit doesn’t mean they need to break infantry for unsc it’s almost no point in going infantry when you see elite rangers getting pumped out

doesnt have anything to do with balance at all if you want to bring lore in a hunter will poop on marines zero contest my point exactly lore shouldn’t be involved with balanced tho it should involved in what unit type the said unit is that’s it

buff the unsc the only place the win is in the air and revers are good and air it self is beyond bad.
You do raise a good point on hunters vs marines, nut i still believe rangers are in a good spot for a tech 2 anti infantry. Snipers work differently as well, they focus on high single target damage by dropping 1 unit in a squad a shot and have mass range, rangers are a brawling tier 2 unit, play snipers at there strengths and they drop rangers.
Snipers will never beat rangers till the tech 3 upgrade the tech 2 upgrade is next to useless imo and should be taken out or be given as a free B

test it out for your self sniper don’t compete with rangers at all. Rangers were in a good spot before the im update suicide grants deal the damage while rangers clean it up. It also doesn’t take away that the banished have two forms of anti infantry and both of them beyond effective
Trust me, high tier play the rangers were useless, they could barely kill CT marines. the rangers now are where they should be. they are level 2 anti infantry and if you're good at micro a sniper will kill ranger's, or put them weak at the least, at diamond where you are they might seem op as people aren't as effective at microing or juggling units, but in high onyx and champ people never just run infantry after their opener as they are easy to counter, people will run them with vehicles and maybe air and focus fire the few ranger squads with hogs or tanks, pull the vehicles out, then send infantry in followed by the vehicles.
??? What I’m dying 😂 did you really bring my rank into the discussion lol. First I’m far from a diamond lv player that’s what playing my 10 games got me on top of that I’ve beaten plenty of champions so what’s the point in ranked if Most of them not all of them are bad. Trust and believe I’m far from a noob am I up there wit yoda, almi, rock or any other top top player no but I can guarantee you I’m far from average. If you looking at the first thing you see when you inter my service record it’s wrong dig a little deeper in the matches I play are either team war or customs.

Secondly rangers are by far the stongest infantry unit in the game where it shouldn’t be because not only do banished have suicide grunts to do good amount of damage but now they got a broken unit. They are to strong

On top of all that no crap people play with diverse units. But what ever infantry comp you got will lose to rangers it does matter if you micro what you have. It needs a nerf
two matches today and suddenly disconnected, it shows "out of sync with other players" and my ranking dropped a lot !!!
DrPhilipC wrote:
two matches today and suddenly disconnected, it shows "out of sync with other players" and my ranking dropped a lot !!!
Please use the support forums to log issues like these, thanks
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Nerf burn out from Pavium. The wraiths and ranger than were buffed before makes pavium unstopable because he gets t2 and t3 before any leader.
Nerf burn out from Pavium. The wraiths and ranger than were buffed before makes pavium unstopable because he gets t2 and t3 before any leader.
Exactly rangers need a nerf coming from a top player
wraiths as well or burnout but I think a small nerf to those units would be better imo
Swerve LC wrote:
wraiths as well or burnout but I think a small nerf to those units would be better imo
The wraith is actually pretty balanced right now; it loses to hunters, cyclops, and aircraft, and it beats Infantry and lighter vehicles. It isn't too tanky in the health department for it to be overpowered, and though it's pretty fast it's pretty balanced across the board (Idk how much Shipmaster speeds them up with BR2).

I agree that rangers need a nerf, they just win vs all other infantry no contest.

Burnout would be the thing to nerf on Pavium; making wraiths worse just to balance him out would hurt every other Banished leader when it's totally unnecessary. (Also he'd just go from spamming wraiths to spamming whatever becomes the meta unit post update)
Swerve LC wrote:
Nerfing burnout leads to a better result if the objective is to nerf Pavium. Wraiths finally became viable let's not cut them down again.
Mmm i never said nerf wraiths or rangers they are ok for me but burn out is gross it really needs a nerf. I have played several games against pav and it is ridiculous how you can have wraiths and leader t3 in 7-9 minutes wraiths and leader togheter kill everything. Another example minute 4 barracks on mini or main or expo you can produce double ranger and you cant do nothing against this. If pav starts to camp since minute 5 you would loss because he gets everything faster than you for burn out. Please nerf it
When will unsc get love?
Swerve LC wrote:
When will unsc get love?
For UNSC I think the biggest buff they need is for Rangers and Hunters to get nerfed. Besides that the sniper's cloak upgrade should either just be given to them or do more, the only time people get it is when they want the stun sniper rifle, and even then they don't bother with cloaking half the time.
Gauss Hogs could use a damage increase across the board along with an increase in accuracy (missing your shots because you wanted an upgraded hog feels bad)
I think Cyclops are good now, but idk I rarely use UNSC.

On the other hand, UNSC turrets are too good, and kodiaks rule the battlefield. I think the best course of action is to make them deal less damage to vehicles as a whole and even less damage to the heavy tanks. A t2 vehicle with range to rival most ICBMs should not be tearing holes in expensive tier 3 vehicles like they were paper.
Also Wingmen Hornets are still too good against everything except Reavers. (And even then Hornets can just run away and hit something else)
Haven't played in a while, but all I want to know is if Serina still has multiple cryo bombs, or if she is getting nerfed anytime soon.
Haven't played in a while, but all I want to know is if Serina still has multiple cryo bombs, or if she is getting nerfed anytime soon.
Serina still gets two Cryo bombs when she upgrades it, but she is still the worst leader in the entire game. Nerfing Serina would be a horrible idea; she has no dps, a weak hero, and a nuke with more strings attached than Cataclysm.
Could we add healing to stasis and not have it proc C.O.R?

So it would essentially act like a healing ring, heal allied units, but negate healing to enemy units along with any damage that may occur while stasis is active. Possibly keep the healing rate either slightly above restoration drones or below it for balance, and keep the current duration.

Opinions?

So it would essentially act like a healing ring, heal allied units, but negate healing to enemy units along with any damage that may occur while stasis is active. Possibly keep the healing rate either slightly above restoration drones or below it for balance, and keep the current duration.

Opinions?
Seems too out of place when Arbiter doesn't have many good abilities to proc CoR despite that being his signature. To have Stasis not proc CoR would hurt him way more than a fancy new healing ring would help. Especially since using that healing ring sets you up to be flattened by the units that now have a chance to surround you.

Opinions?
Seems too out of place when Arbiter doesn't have many good abilities to proc CoR despite that being his signature. To have Stasis not proc CoR would hurt him way more than a fancy new healing ring would help. Especially since using that healing ring sets you up to be flattened by the units that now have a chance to surround you.
It would still be stasis but it will actually heal much faster than C.O.R would allow with the 10s timer. I do see where you are coming from seeing as it locks you in place, but I was more so seeing it as a way to save your units and heal them from a nuking LP or save your base and heal it.

I originally thought having it proc C.O.R would make it broken since it would stack both healing powers and you have insta heal.

You could bring back stacking but shorten the time limit and keep the current percentages where they're at, so it would progressively get more powerful throughout the match and make his early game pretty weak. This would also solve the issue having his plasma shot being more useful since it would stack now and you wouldn't be locked into LP screen.

I think plasma shot should be like a MAC and just be one shot high DPS but eliminate the third point to balance out the damage of it. You could also make stasis at two shot ability to eat up the free point and enabling you to freeze larger army. that could be broken though.

Opinions?
It would still be stasis but it will actually heal much faster than C.O.R would allow with the 10s timer. I do see where you are coming from seeing as it locks you in place, but I was more so seeing it as a way to save your units and heal them from a nuking LP or save your base and heal it.

I originally thought having it proc C.O.R would make it broken since it would stack both healing powers and you have insta heal.

You could bring back stacking but shorten the time limit and keep the current percentages where they're at, so it would progressively get more powerful throughout the match and make his early game pretty weak. This would also solve the issue having his plasma shot being more useful since it would stack now and you wouldn't be locked into LP screen.

I think plasma shot should be like a MAC and just be one shot high DPS but eliminate the third point to balance out the damage of it. You could also make stasis at two shot ability to eat up the free point and enabling you to freeze larger army. that could be broken though.
Imo I think all 3 leader point LP should be capped at 3 points and as far as stacking and cod goes idk I think a maximum of 3 or 2 stacks should be allowed while the duration should be decreased to about 6 seconds

rhe plasma bolt shouldn’t be a Mac that’s to strong to early that spells op written all over it
Swerve LC wrote:

Opinions?

Imo I think all 3 leader point LP should be capped at 3 points and as far as stacking and cod goes idk I think a maximum of 3 or 2 stacks should be allowed while the duration should be decreased to about 6 seconds

rhe plasma bolt shouldn’t be a Mac that’s to strong to early that spells op written all over it
Just swap it with phantoms they pretty weak anyway and I don't see them gaining to much from using them. We could also do a cost adjustment so they're not as appetizing for a first pic LP instead of investing in lvl 2 COR.

Making the plasma bold like a mini MAC would eliminate the need to bring back stacking so it would only proc it once, the DPS could either be on par with Johnny boy's MAC.
Could either snipers or rangers be looked at and also the tech 3 upgrades for anti vehicle.

Also could could tanks get a small buff wraiths to tanks wraiths win every time.

Right now banished has better infantry better vehicas

unsc only has better air. I think if you put the vehicles about on the same lv that should at least balance out the imbalance between banished and unsc. Most banished also have teleport so the units lack of speed isn’t hindered at all.
Question, noticed some saying rangers need a nerf may I ask why? Weren't they given their current buff because they were rather weak before and made poor counters?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 12