3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 12
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Question, noticed some saying rangers need a nerf may I ask why? Weren't they given their current buff because they were rather weak before and made poor counters?
The rangers went from underperforming to overperforming on a grand scale. The buff they deserved was a damage increase, the buff they got was a damage increase, a higher resistance to enemy snipers, and more health.

A small debuff would help immensly in balancing the game more; Rangers as they are can easily take down any non-hero infantry unit with no chance of failure. Hell, they can beat a handful of heroes as well. A nerf to them would mean that getting to tech 2 was no longer the automatic 'win against everything the enemy had tier 1'.
There can be some GREAT updates, BUT none of that matters when EVERY heavy battle between Team Matchmaking 3V3, 30 to 90 minute battles CRASH over and over again. So many have commented on this over the past year, as have I; and its NOT my network, 200mbps dedicated to my game console and only the BEST TIED or worse, WINNING games crash just before the final kill. Ugg!!! So very tired of it, I am literally done with this game after this post. Deleting it from my console, just not worth the effort to build rank when crashes take rank over and over and over...... frustrated, and yeah, angry -- see ya'll and good luck
iMEC7 wrote:
There can be some GREAT updates, BUT none of that matters when EVERY heavy battle between Team Matchmaking 3V3, 30 to 90 minute battles CRASH over and over again. So many have commented on this over the past year, as have I; and its NOT my network, 200mbps dedicated to my game console and only the BEST TIED or worse, WINNING games crash just before the final kill. Ugg!!! So very tired of it, I am literally done with this game after this post. Deleting it from my console, just not worth the effort to build rank when crashes take rank over and over and over...... frustrated, and yeah, angry -- see ya'll and good luck
You know, any game that tries to run 6 independent versions of a large rts game like hw2, and link them all on the same server connection is going to have problems. The best solution is to play actually good game modes like 2v2 and 1v1. The game hardly ever crashes on either of these modes anymore.
Hola, no se puede sincronizar mi avance del juego en mi hoja de servicio.
Saludos
j
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Question, noticed some saying rangers need a nerf may I ask why? Weren't they given their current buff because they were rather weak before and made poor counters?
They have sucicide grunts along with rangers. On top of that before the buff banished already had better infantry tech 1 now they have better infantry tech 2 as unsc it’s no reason to go infantry again banished when you see rangers in the mix Kodak’s are almost always needed in a fight to win banished counter units are stronger

banished infantry>unsc infantry
banished vehicle >unsc vehicles
banished air <unsc air

banished anti vehicle> unsc anti vehicle
banished anti infantry > unsc infantry
banished anti air > unsc anti air

unsc is losing in everything. But air why buff them some more plus the have teleport to get out of LP like Mac blast, scatter bomb, ect. On top of that teleport also can be used to catch units or get out of an unfavorable situation.

Banished overall better. Snipers do little to no damage against elite ranger yet elite rangers melt sniper.

Unsc has received nothing but nerfs with little to no buffs. But banished has been getting buffed even when they were on top

there are only a few good unsc yet almost all banished are good heck I would even go as far to say unsc has the worst four leaders in the game

with only a few stand outs anders, Jerome, kansano
TBE Reek wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
They have sucicide grunts along with rangers. On top of that before the buff banished already had better infantry tech 1 now they have better infantry tech 2 as unsc it’s no reason to go infantry again banished when you see rangers in the mix Kodak’s are almost always needed in a fight to win banished counter units are stronger

banished air <unsc air

unsc is losing in everything. But air why buff them some more plus the have teleport to get out of LP like Mac blast, scatter bomb, ect. On top of that teleport also can be used to catch units or get out of an unfavorable situation.

Banished overall better. Snipers do little to no damage against elite ranger yet elite rangers melt sniper.

Unsc has received nothing but nerfs with little to no buffs. But banished has been getting buffed even when they were on top

there are only a few good unsc yet almost all banished are good heck I would even go as far to say unsc has the worst four leaders in the game

UNSC has the better vehicles, scorpion beats wraith, hog beats marauder plus hogs are faster, reavers beat wolverines
TBE Reek wrote:
UNSC has the better vehicles, scorpion beats wraith, hog beats marauder plus hogs are faster, reavers beat wolverines
Marauders beat hogs 100% of the time in combat, that's why hogs abuse their speed to run away.

Wraiths are faster than Scorpions and can run away no problem while doing much longer lasting damage to the scorpions than the scorpions can do to them (bless shielding)

Reavers do beat Wolverines in the AA department, but that directly stands against your own claim.

banished air <unsc air

Unsc vehicle are not better than banished wraiths are better than tanks. Hogs never beat marsudars revers were never better than wolves.

The only unsc units that beat wraiths are colossus which are broken and grizzlies. Although tanks can beat a scarb where wraiths fall short at.
TBE Reek wrote:

banished air <unsc air

Unsc vehicle are not better than banished wraiths are better than tanks. Hogs never beat marsudars revers were never better than wolves.

The only unsc units that beat wraiths are colossus which are broken and grizzlies. Although tanks can beat a scarb where wraiths fall short at.
Wraiths literally never beat tanks, I've beaten countless wealth armies with tanks and the battles aren't even close between them, gauss hogs literally run rings around marquees, keep them moving they don't get hit much
TBE Reek wrote:
Wraiths literally never beat tanks, I've beaten countless wealth armies with tanks and the battles aren't even close between them, gauss hogs literally run rings around marquees, keep them moving they don't get hit much
Wraiths beat Scoripons, unless you start using passives.
And Gauss Hogs have zero benefit and 100% lose to Tanks.
I would just like to know if ther is going to be a campaign after the one with the flood. Maybe another one where you continue playing as the banished.
TBE Reek wrote:

banished air <unsc air

i'm still to witness wraiths beating scorpions, would you be up for some testing ?
<p></p>
Yes!!!! Loving the updates!!!
First off, wanted to say thank you to everyone involved in balancing this game. It's had some rough patches (still have jackrabbit rush flashbacks every once in a while...), but the support and the changes have definitely got this game to a point where, as far as RTS's go, it's pretty balanced.

That said, I think there's a serious problem with the way burnout is implemented. I can expand on my point if needed (with examples and what not), but the gist of it is that burnout really throws off timing for units and tier 2, to the point where Pavium will always get tier 2 before anyone else (maybe Forge with rolling eco can compete?), while also having the economy to nab all the minibases with minimal effort. My thoughts for fixing this wouldn't be to nerf its effectiveness, but rather to move it to a point on the leader wheel where you could be expected to be at tier 2 naturally. Perhaps at the 4-5 cp range? I would even concede that it would get a buff when placed there (maybe make it a 2 point investment with the 2nd point being as good as the third was or something), as that would speed along army building and teching up to tier 3, but at least you have access to all the counters by tier 2.

Honestly though, I'd just like to see an ability like burnout removed lol. Eco abilities in RTS's that rely on timings (like, almost all of them) tend to be a tough issue balance-wise - especially since there's really no trade off for using it.

Thoughts? I'm not trying to elicit any salt or anything, just tossing my two cents out there and hoping for a productive discussion - if any of the devs can weigh in even better.

Thank you.

Edit x2: there's minibases on the map, not tiny busses - thank you autocorrect
Edit: Forge can maybe compete with rolling eco, not sure though
Kamokot45 wrote:
First off, wanted to say thank you to everyone involved in balancing this game. It's had some rough patches (still have jackrabbit rush flashbacks every once in a while...), but the support and the changes have definitely got this game to a point where, as far as RTS's go, it's pretty balanced.

That said, I think there's a serious problem with the way burnout is implemented. I can expand on my point if needed (with examples and what not), but the gist of it is that burnout really throws off timing for units and tier 2, to the point where Pavium will always get tier 2 before anyone else (maybe Forge with rolling eco can compete?), while also having the economy to nab all the minibases with minimal effort. My thoughts for fixing this wouldn't be to nerf its effectiveness, but rather to move it to a point on the leader wheel where you could be expected to be at tier 2 naturally. Perhaps at the 4-5 cp range? I would even concede that it would get a buff when placed there (maybe make it a 2 point investment with the 2nd point being as good as the third was or something), as that would speed along army building and teching up to tier 3, but at least you have access to all the counters by tier 2.

Honestly though, I'd just like to see an ability like burnout removed lol. Eco abilities in RTS's that rely on timings (like, almost all of them) tend to be a tough issue balance-wise - especially since there's really no trade off for using it.

Thoughts? I'm not trying to elicit any salt or anything, just tossing my two cents out there and hoping for a productive discussion - if any of the devs can weigh in even better.

Thank you.

Burnout is a broken ability for sure. Back when Pav was played more often, I believe that the proposed solution was to make it a two point power where the second point covers the whole base but is less effective than burnout 3. Also, Lich needs to be more expensive since it can aim down bases.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Kamokot45 wrote:

Thank you.

Burnout is a broken ability for sure. Back when Pav was played more often, I believe that the proposed solution was to make it a two point power where the second point covers the whole base but is less effective than burnout 3. Also, Lich needs to be more expensive since it can aim down bases.
Exactly it feels cheap for a av to 600/600 with burn it like a fraction of the price.
Isabel has better hogs now then forge sad :( decimus fine as he is thay can't really nerf him any more cos just won't be playable. Cyclops/hunter +5% damage buff i still pump marauder/hogs I fell not worried & think i can still win those fights.+%5 cutter movement speed cutter was my main for ages soon as thay took his speed away i stop using him. reaver/wolverine -5 power cost. Isabel mac blast +5% each ter buff it feels her mac get weaker more points u put into it. & serina need sum type of buff i love her but she dos not fell as strong as the other leaders.Jerome mantas needs little nerf -5% health/dps or -5% movement speed strongest leader in game easy he can almost kill 2 hero's by him self.
Nasty0303 wrote:
Isabel has better hogs now then forge sad :( decimus fine as he is thay can't really neef him any more cos just won't be playable. Cyclops/hunter +5% damage buff i still pump marauder/hogs I fell not worried & think i can still win those fights.+%5 cutter movement speed cutter was my main for ages soon as thay took his speed away i stop using him. reaver/wolverine -5 power cost. Isabel mac blast +5% each ter buff it feels her mac get weaker more points u put into it. & serina need sum type of buff i love her but she dos not fell as strong as the other leaders.
sigh...

...Except about Serina, you're right about that.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 12