2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 12
Oof yeah I just don't know what to do about Pavium. It's surreal playing a game where the Pavium player goes all in for a Brute rush, gets barely fended off by flame turrets and a hastily assembled army (because of course I scouted him), then proceeds to out tech and build a bigger army than me at the same time. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I don't have near as much trouble fighting Decimus… and isn't he supposed to be the OP Commander to beat at the moment? I'd love to hear how you guys deal with it, or if the devs are going to be addressing this. Maybe this is just my proverbial "white whale" or something. Then again, when I've playtested him you basically have unlimited resources the entire game, so maybe it's just that lol
Kamokot45 wrote:
Oof yeah I just don't know what to do about Pavium. It's surreal playing a game where the Pavium player goes all in for a Brute rush, gets barely fended off by flame turrets and a hastily assembled army (because of course I scouted him), then proceeds to out tech and build a bigger army than me at the same time. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I don't have near as much trouble fighting Decimus… and isn't he supposed to be the OP Commander to beat at the moment? I'd love to hear how you guys deal with it, or if the devs are going to be addressing this. Maybe this is just my proverbial "white whale" or something. Then again, when I've playtested him you basically have unlimited resources the entire game, so maybe it's just that lol
Actually had this happen a while back, the Pavium made nothing but grunt squads faster then I could kill them and overran both my bases. Best counter for it I would say would be to get your hero out first, and then try to get flamers/kamikaze grunts out as fast as possible.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Kamokot45 wrote:
Actually had this happen a while back, the Pavium made nothing but grunt squads faster then I could kill them and overran both my bases. Best counter for it I would say would be to get your hero out first, and then try to get flamers/kamikaze grunts out as fast as possible.
If he goes choppers then you're screwed.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Kamokot45 wrote:
well by that time you should have enough to make hunter groups
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Kamokot45 wrote:
"By that time" if you're going suicide grunts and/or hero you are more than doubling the time it'll take to hit Tech 2. And against Pav he'll still tech up before you.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Kamokot45 wrote:
"By that time" if you're going suicide grunts and/or hero you are more than doubling the time it'll take to hit Tech 2. And against Pav he'll still tech up before you.
More then likely yes, only way I can see it working would be a quick expansion with mini-bases.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Kamokot45 wrote:
More then likely yes, only way I can see it working would be a quick expansion with mini-bases.
A quick expansion against someone rushing you is suicide.
Going AI turrets as UNSC or suis and turrets as banished is enough to stop most cheeses.
Decimus is still more overpowered though; his units are strictly better than everyone else's, his hero just can't die on T3, and his Decimus drop can wipe whole armies instantly. Plus he gets tier 3 meme beam, which just burns straight through every unit in seconds.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
A quick expansion against someone rushing you is suicide.
Going AI turrets as UNSC or suis and turrets as banished is enough to stop most cheeses.
Decimus is still more overpowered though; his units are strictly better than everyone else's, his hero just can't die on T3, and his Decimus drop can wipe whole armies instantly. Plus he gets tier 3 meme beam, which just burns straight through every unit in seconds.
Very well, I will concede the point. On a side note with Decimus I have been wondering. Could Decimus still be viable as a leader with only his chieftain?
Just throwing my vote in the hat here but i recently discovered the game mode domination which 2 those who already r saying whats that well its a game mode where like blitz theres places u capture to gain points 2 win BUT a big BUT ur capturing nodes instead of a area ALSO each one (2 WHICH THERE R 5 NODES!) have up to 5 to 6 sentinels guarding them (oh and the power nodes have been reduced to 4 on each map as far as i know but some have different locations because of the capture nodes)! And this is in the normal maps u would play on multiplayer . I would NEVER of noticed this game if i wasnt bored ,waiting 4 my friends 2 play,hopping onto Verses AI just 2 keep me bussy and screwing around on d settings . This game starts with normal units as usual but full turrrets on bases and can end as far as i know with the points u get from d nodes OR by destroying all enemy bases which is agood change of pace . Sadly i can only play this on custom SOMETIMES with my friends most with only AI because this game mode is locked behind RANKED(?) 2v2(?) Objectives(?) WHY?! I dont know so im asking 4 next season brake up ranked 2v2 objectives i know strogholds is in that catagory aswell so maybe that might get attention aswel who knows can we just try it out NO RANK NO 2V2 NO OBJECTIVE just normal game modes with no ranking or cap on how many can play and maybe people will ask for it to be ranked like war games
Jordie2257 wrote:
Just throwing my vote in the hat here but i recently discovered the game mode domination which 2 those who already r saying whats that well its a game mode where like blitz theres places u capture to gain points 2 win BUT a big BUT ur capturing nodes instead of a area ALSO each one (2 WHICH THERE R 5 NODES!) have up to 5 to 6 sentinels guarding them (oh and the power nodes have been reduced to 4 on each map as far as i know but some have different locations because of the capture nodes)! And this is in the normal maps u would play on multiplayer . I would NEVER of noticed this game if i wasnt bored ,waiting 4 my friends 2 play,hopping onto Verses AI just 2 keep me bussy and screwing around on d settings . This game starts with normal units as usual but full turrrets on bases and can end as far as i know with the points u get from d nodes OR by destroying all enemy bases which is agood change of pace . Sadly i can only play this on custom SOMETIMES with my friends most with only AI because this game mode is locked behind RANKED(?) 2v2(?) Objectives(?) WHY?! I dont know so im asking 4 next season brake up ranked 2v2 objectives i know strogholds is in that catagory aswell so maybe that might get attention aswel who knows can we just try it out NO RANK NO 2V2 NO OBJECTIVE just normal game modes with no ranking or cap on how many can play and maybe people will ask for it to be ranked like war games
I do enjoy this game type, BUT what's going to stop me from wiping your base off the map while you defend nodes? If there's no players to play the game you win. That's where these objective games fall short if you get someone who decimates bases in the first 5 minutes you will lose.

I think stongholds and other objective games should alternate on vs AI, I've only played deathmatch on VS.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Jordie2257 wrote:
I do enjoy this game type, BUT what's going to stop me from wiping your base off the map while you defend nodes? If there's no players to play the game you win. That's where these objective games fall short if you get someone who decimates bases in the first 5 minutes you will lose.

I think stongholds and other objective games should alternate on vs AI, I've only played deathmatch on VS.
Well that’s the failure of the player to be not have scounts around the map actually. That’s like saying in halo 5 I can’t kill you to get the flag you get my point it makes zero sense

objective is the same as teamdeath match but your juggling objectives.

But putting that aside is the next balance update anytime soon
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Think you're thinking of siege, then again master chief on siege would be pretty amazing.
16 leaders is far to many tbh they are still trying to perfectly balance the game any more leaders and it’s back to square one.
Gostaria muito de mapas novos.
Novos lideres.
E opção 2x2 sem ranking.
davycosta wrote:
Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Where is the new balance patch? I can’t find anything other than an article
TBE Reek wrote:
Where is the new balance patch? I can’t find anything other than an article
There is no balance patch today. Today consisted of a game update.
The update isn't loading...and my xbox won't open settings option.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 12