OP Wrensi

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. ...
  7. 14
Wolverines in general are still very underpowered when going against air units, air units need to be nerfed against Wolverines or Wolverines need a damage boost or something, it's crazy. My 20 Level 3 Wolverines lost to 30 Level 3 Hornets. That's ridiculous. Theyre anti air. Hornets are air. On a side note, Serena still needs to be nerfed 50%. And the area effect of her capture points needs to be reduced as well. It's like 40 yards that is ridiculous. And the siege turrets in Kodiak's also shoot ice? What kind of s*** is this, if somebody knows how to utilize that, literally, the whole effing map is covered in ice. Why would you incorporate leader powers like that to begin with that is such an unfair advantage, serena should be like a $30 leader by herself.
As politely as I can say it..... F*** Serena and her chill ability. Needs Nerfed at least 50% on literally everything.
that will make her literally worthless.
Good, the people that play as Serena deserve as much.
Bugs
I love the game, Arby phantoms are glitching can't focus fire on building anymore when enemy units are around 🤷‍♂️ please fix. From ur loyal fan thank you and i appreciate all the work efforts 👏✌
As far as I know that isn't a bug. Units in troop transports (mastodons, invaders, phantoms) and bunkers only use the AI auto targeting. You can't tell them to shoot at anything specific.
The phantom itself will shoot at selected target, but yeah the units inside shoot what ever they want
Yea but mobile garrisons have bb guns attached damage wise. En masse they can do some damage but not enough to write home about your only real hope of any damage is to get your units inside to work with you (cmon 343 fix it I want mobile garrisons to be good)
APCs are already the best units in the game bar Phantoms because literally every aspect of them was nerfed and not reverted when they finally got around to gutting conduit of rage.
Bugs
I love the game, Arby phantoms are glitching can't focus fire on building anymore when enemy units are around 🤷‍♂️ please fix. From ur loyal fan thank you and i appreciate all the work efforts 👏✌
As far as I know that isn't a bug. Units in troop transports (mastodons, invaders, phantoms) and bunkers only use the AI auto targeting. You can't tell them to shoot at anything specific.
The phantom itself will shoot at selected target, but yeah the units inside shoot what ever they want
Yea but mobile garrisons have bb guns attached damage wise. En masse they can do some damage but not enough to write home about your only real hope of any damage is to get your units inside to work with you (cmon 343 fix it I want mobile garrisons to be good)
APCs are already the best units in the game bar Phantoms because literally every aspect of them was nerfed and not reverted when they finally got around to gutting conduit of rage.
Mastadons are okay, they make really big targets I'd have to say odst's are better than the masta's you are close though, but retreat needs to be plausible to make them useful and survivable.
Bugs
Mastadons are okay, they make really big targets I'd have to say odst's are better than the masta's you are close though, but retreat needs to be plausible to make them useful and survivable.
YOU CRAZY? Masts are OP because CT is OP. Its not the worst army ever but it definitely needs a nerf. The only way to fight it in most cases is mobility but that is not a option most if the time.
Halo is the best game
Bugs
YOU CRAZY? Masts are OP because CT is OP. Its not the worst army ever but it definitely needs a nerf. The only way to fight it in most cases is mobility but that is not a option most if the time.
I AM CRAZY.....odst's are highly mobile, have on of the best abilities in the game too(as in utility wise don't get you panties in a bunch) you can pop in drop a few charges and get out and destroy most small buildings, I only ever really need something like tanks when I'm taking out a hard target example would be well fortified base (not very many leaders can fortify a base that well.
Can you explain why all my progress never saves as iamsick of doing the same level over and over!!!!!
There are 2 unit issues: Grizzlies are in need of an AA buff. Voridus is far weaker than Warlord. Also the Mastadon has near half the damage output the covenant carrier does. The point of an APC is transport AND give combat support.
Can you explain why all my progress never saves as iamsick of doing the same level over and over!!!!!
Alas you are not the only one to ask that question. Too many people have had the same issue of lost saves but thus far no one at 343/Creative Assembly have done anything to fix it. They should really focus on fixing that issue as opposed to these balance patches they keep rolling out.
Alas you are not the only one to ask that question. Too many people have had the same issue of lost saves but thus far no one at 343/Creative Assembly have done anything to fix it. They should really focus on fixing that issue as opposed to these balance patches they keep rolling out.
That issue has been looked at and is a non-trivial thing to fix. With limited resources on the game in general it's not something that can be done overnight.

Balance patches on the other hand are something that can be done independently of larger game updates and bug fixes like that. But the issue is being looked into still and hopefully will get fixed eventually.
Would be nice if Johnson's 12 ult leader power was literally somthing els yay free supply pads also why his artillery turret drop take. 5 shots to kill one marine not upgraded its 750 i think lack luster drop i like having 10 maps ... Lots of diversity lol
Would be nice if Johnson's 12 ult leader power was literally somthing els yay free supply pads also why his artillery turret drop take. 5 shots to kill one marine not upgraded its 750 i think lack luster drop
You're on the wrong patch notes, dude. Look for 10/30 notes.
Neckhammer wrote:
Would be nice if Johnson's 12 ult leader power was literally somthing els yay free supply pads also why his artillery turret drop take. 5 shots to kill one marine not upgraded its 750 i think lack luster drop
You're on the wrong patch notes, dude. Look for 10/30 notes.
Just tossing my opinion my b
New patch notes are out on another forum and is live
Bugs
Nah they're fine where they're at right now. Enforcer/Phantom combo melts bases like no other, Jerome and his mobile garrisons are insane and Paviums are a bit less desired.. So yeah you can write home about them. they're not suppose to be a unit to depend on, you mainly use them to cover units that may have a hard counter out on the field.
I think sgt johnson, his mantis unit is little too powerful.
The marines used to be good at countering air as said in the tutorial but now they cant even kill a single thing why you nerf them of what there were used for;(
The marines used to be good at countering air as said in the tutorial but now they cant even kill a single thing why you nerf them of what there were used for;(
combat tech marines totally invalidate aircraft right now. The exception being Wingman Hornets, but that's because those are just too op.

Also this forum is old, there's a new October patch that's live as of the first.
I was wondering if anyone notice the very short range the marines have in regard to healing. I sometimes play a Jerome and I feel that the range suffers a lot when they are put in the mastodons. I get that they have a small range due to how many you can produce. With any other leader expect Johnson Marines are sprinkled in you army which makes it easier to heal. I was just wondering if this low range was what you guys had in mind.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. ...
  7. 14