[Locked] September 2018 Balance Patch - Live 9/12

OP Wrensi

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. ...
  6. 14
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Can the map rotation be looked at having to play bed rock 5 times in a row can make the game feel boring all maps please max 2 3 times or a vote system or something and hoping see some halo wars 1 like maps dlc like tundra and terminals and fortdeen and new fresh maps of course heres hoping🙌, anyways my probs is every time a leader power is dropped on my forces I cant dodge as well before saving like portion of my army(which feels fair and fitting unless LAG!! hate missing an emp like that lol) it just gets me now and could lose my whole army in an encounter i could of got out of. I understand if you dont move in time that happens but it like 80% of the time now instead of like 60 when I feel or know I reacted in time to do so

Plus leader powers that I use in that piviotal moment do same thing now like 80%, just not as fluent feeling now with those encounters feels a little clunky(dont have ring rust or anything) or might be connection who knows but last is like bombs dropping or something or army encounter on my units spamming Y to like johnson to drop his heal that could make the diffrence and even his reaction at times can be just hard to watch could be missing something but when I predicted I could often react and defo have a like 40 chance to and save my a** in turn . But I enjoy playing halo wars and still has ALOT of upsides to it.👍
Engineers are still bugged
Viper Skills can we just lock this thread so feedback can be filtered to the current patch discussion?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. ...
  6. 14