only the arua range on the nodes would be reduced she gets arua on her turrets, from her ice barriers to her bison which has the biggest arua out of all heroes in the game. she should make areas hard to get through but not to the point where its impossible. im fine with her having aruas but she has too many things that get that arua so something needs to be reduced to balance it
yes and stops completely if its frozen solid.
1. Significantly reduce freezing to buildingsFreezing slows production of units?
2. Split Cryo Advances (first point for ice auras and icebringers and second for siege turret) [maybe I'm not sold on this one]3. Reduce unit construction penalties to frozen bases
4. Remove the exploit.
5. (most important) Nerf the Bison's wheels they turn so fast you can't even tell that there turning
They Imo should focus on reducing her rushing and base freezing potential while leaving her anti-rushing and defensive playstyle alone. A purely defensive leader like her should not be good at rushing at all and in general not good at destroying bases. She should be protecting her allies and supporting them when necessary. (she is unique in this nature)
(I play Serena I like her alot by far my favorite but her rushing potential and exploit potential will most likely end up getting her defensive nature nerfed into Isabel)
And how are you supposed to come back if she gets on you LOL.
Basically impossible if you don't have another base or team member with a sizable force
i think the freese arua on the nodes should be smaller. i dont have a problem pushing the bison rush off but after that when she takes the nodes it becomes so damn difficult trying to take the nodes back with out being frozen.That's kinda the whole point of her as a leader is to deny areas to make it harder on you. Other then that she has nothing but the rush which will be nerfed.
- reduce freezing speed
- reduce freeze arua on nudes
- fix the ice barrier exploit
- freeze should not stop production
and also does anyone feel like the bison shoots too far?
Her role is to protect her team's territory and keep her team protected from rushes. She is horrible alone and shouldn't push alone unless its protected by her aura. Nerfing the auras range would ruin her only ability to play without support.
A good Serina will only engage solo when your in her element other then that she has to rely on her team.
It's not impossible to capture the nodes that have ice around them I have done it many many times. It is balanced because of her reliance on teamates or the auras to be effective. She won't win alone. (even with a single marine squad)
The nerfing of the cheese alone will make her much more balanced with not being able to shut someone out by bison rushing or exploting. That's why my suggestions deal with base sieging because she does not need to be good at that to be a good leader. She has a completely different role.
Nerfing her one purpose of area denial and defense of controlled areas will make her useless she can't put out the damage other leaders can without the help of auras.
1. They can Nerf base sieging with her and make her a support leader that can keep map control and her still be useful
2. nerf her ability to keep map control but not her rushing and she would still be useful.
3. Nerf both and UNSC becomes completely useless again
I prefer 1 because it makes her in a unique position and role that has not been filled.