Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Should anyone purchase Awakening The Nightmare?

OP xTHEDEADLYKINGx

Should Anyone buy Awakening The Nightmare? Please communicate within this area.
Good luck Spartans in answering this question.
I'm not sure actually. Unless people really like Banished, this is probably not for them, and that Terminus Firefight had no place being in this Dlc.

I'm doubting myself now, especially since the freaking Complete Edition is selling all of which I paid for in $120, is now at 80, so
great.

I personally wouldn't buy it if I didn't have to see if I could get all the content I wanted.
not being in support of that of which 343 did, in exchange for 3 mediocre cutscenes, a good gameplay campaign, 2 leaders and a gamemode unable to be played by anyone without the dlc.
Personally I think it's worth purchasing.

Pavium and Voridus offer interesting play styles. They're ridiculous OP right now but hopefully they'll be balanced soon.

I also think the campaign was really great. You see a side of Brutes you've never seen before, additionally I think two of the three cutscenes are phenomenal.

Definitely think it's worth the purchase.
It depends on how much fun the game is and how long you intend to play it for, I play this game all the time so it was a no brainer.
I absolutely feel like I got my moneys worth. All aspect of the expansion were well worth the cost.
Yeah go buy, I liked to see our old friend again.
Thank you for the feedback! Keep sending feedback.
It is a good dlc don’t think it sucks because it wasn’t included in the season pass because that would have been too much value but yeah atn is worth it Pavium is a good leader same with Voridus they aren’t op but they are strong and terminus fire fight is fun really it is better than the Serena and operation spear beaker bundle for 15$ as it has 2 dlc leaders dlc leaders cost 5.99 each (which are exclusive to this dlc only as in you can’t buy them separately) you get a longer campaign than operation spear breaker focused on the banished and flood and terminus fire fight so tell me do you think it’s worth it it is in my opinion
Personally I think it's worth purchasing.

Pavium and Voridus offer interesting play styles. They're ridiculous OP right now but hopefully they'll be balanced soon.

I also think the campaign was really great. You see a side of Brutes you've never seen before, additionally I think two of the three cutscenes are phenomenal.

Definitely think it's worth the purchase.
Oh Breezy, you always bring some positivity to these forums!
It probably is worth the purchase, and I might be too negative...

I still show a part of myself in defense of the whole ATN argument though, It's just my stance.
I'm just glad we can all still be friends though, even if we're on different sides of the canyon!
it wasn’t included in the season pass because that would have been too much value but yeah atn is worth it
how so?
it wasn’t included in the season pass because that would have been too much value but yeah atn is worth it
how so?
Just look at what it included. 20 dollars seems like a lot, but AtN was packed full of content.
how so?
Just look at what it included. 20 dollars seems like a lot, but AtN was packed full of content.
Exactly think about this blackandfan each dlc leaders is worth 5.99 the season pass is cheaper than buying everything separately and atn has 2 leaders and a campaign that is 5 missions about half the base game and terminus fire fight if anything it deserves to be a separate expansion really if you think it isn’t worth it and atn is a rip-off then that’s your choice but it offers so much for 20$ It has far more value than operation spear breaker with serina bundle which was 15 dollars separately which offers only 2 missions and 1 leaders do you get my point just build off of carsandcameras
Keep the feedback coming!
Anything to keep the lights on at 343

For better or worse right lol
Keep the feedback coming!
What more needs to be discussed?
It's months after the release dude, it's just a 5 campaign mission with 2 leaders and terminus firefight. It did it's job.
I'd say its worth it, the 5 missions were fun, and honestly worth it, the new leaders in multiplayer are great and differernt and the firefight is fantastic replay value