Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Should Chief be in this?

OP ryantheminer1

If Forge and Johnson were DLC for this then shouldn't Chief be?
If Forge and Johnson were DLC for this then shouldn't Chief be?
Nah, Chief would be OP. Forge and Johnson both died.......Chief never can.
an interesting thought. I agree with the other commenter, master chief's hero unit would necessarily be overpowered. although for HW3 you could basically take the same role that Spartan Jerome plays in the current meta and swap him out with 117
I have a feeling that we will see the chief in a Halo Wars(if they make a 3rd) as they're combining the stories. The new recent Halo Infinite snippet shows the banished talking. And if you look closely, the cracks move which look like the flood. SO excited.
If red team and blue team unite in Halo Infinite, I will -Yoink- a brick.
I have a feeling that we will see the chief in a Halo Wars(if they make a 3rd) as they're combining the stories. The new recent Halo Infinite snippet shows the banished talking. And if you look closely, the cracks move which look like the flood. SO excited.
I didnt see the cracks move and honestly I think that the transmission may be coming from the table atriox smashed if he left and the UNSC were using it at the moment
he would have to be a faction leader giving other spartens perks
I didnt see the cracks move and honestly I think that the transmission may be coming from the table atriox smashed if he left and the UNSC were using it at the moment
The bottom crack definitely moves. Go watch closely.
I guess it looked like that. Hiddenxperia said it aint flood tenticles tho. It may be an accidental optical illusion
I guess it looked like that. Hiddenxperia said it aint flood tenticles tho. It may be an accidental optical illusion
I'm telling you they moved. I'll come back to this thread when Halo Infinite comes out and the Flood are in it. You also forgot about Halo 5 legendary ending with the sounds of the flood. They're definitely trying to make it seem like its not, but that tablet looks like it could be inside of High Charity.
I'm telling you they moved. I'll come back to this thread when Halo Infinite comes out and the Flood are in it. You also forgot about Halo 5 legendary ending with the sounds of the flood. They're definitely trying to make it seem like its not, but that tablet looks like it could be inside of High Charity.
Kindda does! Never heard flood on Halo 5 legendary ending so must be real quiet. I think the flood will be in infinite tho
NO, absolutely not! We need to expand on the universe and not focus all around 1 person
So purple team? That's sounds a lot less threatening.
So purple team? That's sounds a lot less threatening.
Nah, Lets make it pink team. "It's not pink! It's light red!" Donut... RVB