Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Skitterers, vehicle symbiotes and vehicle upgrades

OP Pokelad

Do skitterers benefit from vehicle symbiotes and/or vehicle upgrades 1-3 whilst attached to another unit?

And can they have upgrades and symbiotes applied whilst attached to another unit, or does this have to be done before before attaching them?

(Also, can scarabs use vehicle symbiotes? I know they can't use the vehicle upgrades)

Thank you.
Pokelad wrote:
Do skitterers benefit from vehicle symbiotes and/or vehicle upgrades 1-3 whilst attached to another unit?
And can they have upgrades and symbiotes applied whilst attached to another unit, or does this have to be done before before attaching them?
(Also, can scarabs use vehicle symbiotes? I know they can't use the vehicle upgrades)
Thank you.
1st one yes skitterers get benefits from Vehicle symbiotes however on the vehicle upgrade not too sure, I'd imagine yes they synergise somehow though given I'm pretty sure they get better with Colony when he's buffed.
2. No you can upgrade whilst being attached and it'll upgrade them.
3. I don't know entirely on this one, would bet it can't though?
Pokelad wrote:

Thank you.
Only thing I can say for sure is Vehicle Symbiotes cannot be used on a scarab.