Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

So we're getting a lekgolo leader this month?

OP IRISH KNIFER6

very interested in seeing the leaders hero and lekgolo units and ability's can't wait to see!
very interested in seeing the leaders hero and lekgolo units and ability's can't wait to see!
Do you know this for a fact?
a pair of Hunters being Leaders sounds Trolly. Lol Id believe it more if it was a General Grunt
lekgolo is the most popular THEORY. next one being unggoy.
The new Hunter leader will have a scareb like the one in Halo 3 and the two leaders names are Nassu Fassu and Nassu Huru
We know from the books that hunters play a very important role in the higherachy of the covenant. Each shipmaster has a bonded pair that are sworn to protect them, and we've seen that they are the ones who can choose who replaces the current shipmaster. A bit like praetorians in Rome choosing new emperors.

With all that being said, it makes sense that their could be some in leadership roles, and after nightfall, we might see the pure form lekgolo as hero unit. Overall I'm exited as each leader expands on the lore alot, even if its just a new character and reskins.
The new Hunter leader will have a scareb like the one in Halo 3 and the two leaders names are Nassu Fassu and Nassu Huru
link?
The hunter leader is practically confirmed. "Can of worms" from a dev describing the new leader is pretty definitive.
The hunter leader is practically confirmed. "Can of worms" from a dev describing the new leader is pretty definitive.
from the same quote "details later this week for us to BOND over." lekgolo leader 1000% confirmed
I heard he can make mini scarabs!
New leader or DLC once a month?
Wonder what the commands would sound like lol
Grrrf Grmphf Rrrrr (Supply pad upgraded)
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
Haha oh my, you made my day lol!!! Thank you sir.
Saints14 wrote:
all banished leaders can make locusts LOL but for real where'd ya hear that?
Saints14 wrote:
It's the joke, no body has any clue other than maybe a Hunter Leader. But everyone has to make a thread about "OMGZ who might the new leaderz be" haha
Saints14 wrote:
Saints14 wrote:
It's the joke, no body has any clue other than maybe a Hunter Leader. But everyone has to make a thread about "OMGZ who might the new leaderz be" haha
hunter leader confirmed
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
I hope it will start out with the Grrrf Grmphf Rrrrr, and then a Grunt comes in and translates.
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
Funniest comment ever. Made lol in real life.
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
Take my love good sir!
Well it's happening, we're getting hunter leaders.
I'm actually really excited about this leader, Looking forward to how they will sound!
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
I hope it will start out with the Grrrf Grmphf Rrrrr, and then a Grunt comes in and translates.
Haha! That would be epic.

What if Colony somehow could speak English, but with some kind of lisp or something? Or at least a drawn out sssssss... (he is made out of eels anyways)