Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] Spartan unique kill animations

OP Collater333

So you know how Spartans, if they are close enough to enemies, they will finish them off in some unique animation.

So just a question: Can they defeat Decimus in this manner? Like, can they finish him off in some unique manner or animation as far as the gameplay goes?

Just curious.
I haven't seen it against Decimus. But I have seen it against Elite Honor Guard, and Atriox's Chosen
Warlord Vs Warlord is funny. The winner takes the others hammer and crushes him with a double hammer blow. Although i'm not fond of how much damage i take during the animations.
I'd love to see these
Gwan Solo wrote:
Warlord Vs Warlord is funny. The winner takes the others hammer and crushes him with a double hammer blow. Although i'm not fond of how much damage i take during the animations.
Yeah, the animations are cool, but leave the units way too vulnerable for too long.
Es sollte auch für die ander Helden Animation geben wie der Gebieter und pavium oder Commander jerome und das Omega Team und es sollten Flood Fraktion geben bin ein Xbox one Spieler cooles Game Halo wars 2 weiter machen entwickler
So you know how Spartans, if they are close enough to enemies, they will finish them off in some unique animation.

So just a question: Can they defeat Decimus in this manner? Like, can they finish him off in some unique manner or animation as far as the gameplay goes?

Just curious.
No decimus just kills them.
Es sollte auch für die ander Helden Animation geben wie der Gebieter und pavium oder Commander jerome und das Omega Team und es sollten Flood Fraktion geben bin ein Xbox one Spieler cooles Game Halo wars 2 weiter machen entwickler
Please don't revive old topics thanks

Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.