Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] Spearbreaker Teasers and Serina Units Revealed!

OP BreezyStarfish1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
NK ME wrote:
NK ME wrote:
Ok. Won't go down that Troll road with you.
Good luck.
Lol not trying to troll. Maybe the joke was a little much if anything. But I'm a little dissatisfied with the amount of female helljumpers, I can't be the only one..
I would have liked more males than females for odsts
Yeah It would have been more convincing with 2 females and 3 men. Even with the whole there are more women and then men excuse. There are still way more men in the armed forces and I doubt that would ever change.

it doesn't really bother me but seems really odd, yes there have always been strong female roles in Halo with Cortana and Halsey or even Palmer but there have always been more men in the military units and I doubt that would change especially on a ship with no new soldiers.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Spoiler:
Show
Well. I don't know, but what if Serinas hero unit IS in fact the odst squad! I mean they gave names and some characteristic to 'em. First hero that's in squad form. Because flying hero would lead some op stuff we witnessed with Jerome.
Well. I don't know, but what if Serinas hero unit IS in fact the odst squad! I mean they gave names and some characteristic to 'em. First hero that's in squad form. Because flying hero would lead some op stuff we witnessed with Jerome.
I honestly don't think it'd be as bad with an aerial leader since Marines and Grunts are supposed to be a counter to air anyways. They'd just have to find a way to not make it too overpowered out of the gate, but gain momentum in later game.
I honestly don't think it'd be as bad with an aerial leader since Marines and Grunts are supposed to be a counter to air anyways. They'd just have to find a way to not make it too overpowered out of the gate, but gain momentum in later game.
It propably is the Nightingale with cryo. Otherwise too many uniqs for 1 leader.
Well this was certainly an enlightening read.

Since it went so far off the rails, I'm locking this.

OP, feel free to repost your topic to start over without the misogyny and sexist peanut gallery.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5