2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Play 1s
Play 1s
This was my first thought too.
Dray5k wrote:
Dray5k wrote:
I am sick and tired of this.... every game and I mean every single game someone on our team or the enemy team quits..... and it ruins it for every one... now you will be like *oh it don' happen to me* or * I've never seen it happen* just because it don' happen to you don' mean it don' happen...

Every game I play someone on my team or enemy team quits ... that' it... 2 vs 3... no fair games already decided who will win.... then they quit as they know it' a loss so it' 1 v 3.... then they quit to so games done before you even built a unit....

Then other games it' 3 vs 3... Ok fine... Oh look our ally failed a rush... he quits....

Or

Our ally dont like the way we build or play.. quits.. our ally gets rushed... quits.... our ally lost a hero in first few mins of game.... quits... our ally sees our level is lower than him... quits...

I am about to get a refund for this game as it' unplayable online..... every game a quitter.... and quits for small silly things to and this is ranked games... no one cares about their ranks anyways.....

What they need to do is make like MOBAs like league of legends or smite... when you quit you can' play another game instead you remain the game you just quit... so it impossible to leave.... and if you dont come back you get a 30 min ban cant play any game not even vs AI till the timer is up....

STOP QUITTING THE GAME
Not all quits are legit,some are people lagging out or getting kicked out of the game
But they're not getting anything out of it. Why play online when you know that your screen is gonna freeze anytime a battle takes place? You run the risk of lagging out which isn't enjoyable to anyone.
It's not always the player's fault. The game can crash, or Xbox live can stop working suddenly.

In my case, someone can unplug the router and give me a loss against unranked people...
*raises hand*
Rage Quitter here

Reasons to quit:
- Allies quit
- Allies watching me get beat like I stole money because they're "going Condor/Scarab bruh"
- Allies watching me get beat like I stole money because they're newbs and are waiting for a max pop army before attacking/defending
- Allies watching me get beat like I stole money because----I don't friggin know
- I got eliminated but refused to watch my teammates play for what could easily be another 30 minutes--if not more
- I've legitimately got something to do
I play a on my campuses crap wifi and a good 1/4 games for me ends in a disconnect. I mostly play ones but it's absolutely infuriating.... apologies for any games that have been ruined because of me and my garbage connection.
The buff to anti will cause a rise of the “forge meta” as aa is pretty good now and without air being as prevalent in this meta forge the most or one of the most infamous leaders in the game will run rampant and nobody likes playing against forge you can’t blame people for rage quitting now as before
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I think there should be some kind of penalty for leaving x amount of games, but remember that sometimes it's either having something irl, bad internet, or having enough time for a 15 minute game, but not the 40 minute one the game turned into.

It's hardly fair to judge people without knowing what happened outside "they quit therefore rage".

But again, there should be some level of penalty for leaving x amount of games so that you don't screw up too many people on ranked. maybe a half hour cooldown after 3 disconnects if you have a living ally? That seems like a fair system to implement that doesn't hurt the person who's team got wiped out and is staring down double atriox.
H0wlingK9 wrote:
I am sick and tired of this.... every game and I mean every single game someone on our team or the enemy team quits..... and it ruins it for every one... now you will be like *oh it don' happen to me* or * I've never seen it happen* just because it don' happen to you don' mean it don' happen...

Every game I play someone on my team or enemy team quits ... that' it... 2 vs 3... no fair games already decided who will win.... then they quit as they know it' a loss so it' 1 v 3.... then they quit to so games done before you even built a unit....

Then other games it' 3 vs 3... Ok fine... Oh look our ally failed a rush... he quits....

Or

Our ally dont like the way we build or play.. quits.. our ally gets rushed... quits.... our ally lost a hero in first few mins of game.... quits... our ally sees our level is lower than him... quits...

I am about to get a refund for this game as it' unplayable online..... every game a quitter.... and quits for small silly things to and this is ranked games... no one cares about their ranks anyways.....

What they need to do is make like MOBAs like league of legends or smite... when you quit you can' play another game instead you remain the game you just quit... so it impossible to leave.... and if you dont come back you get a 30 min ban cant play any game not even vs AI till the timer is up....

STOP QUITTING THE GAME
How far does one have to scroll to find a thread from January 2018?
I call upon your power, Viper Skills I need you to seal this thread at once.
Thank you.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2