Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Struggling To Find Player To Play With

OP CommanderrPeace

Guys, I love this game so much and I have been playing it over a month and I've gotten used to the basics and now I am ready to play with people because after all this is a team game but the problem I am having is I can never find anyone to play with. The looking for group posts are dead and I try to message my recent players but nobody is really interested in playing with me. I just wish that there was a platform that was active I can use that I can actually use to find players who are also looking for players. I've searched through the spartan companies and there isn't many active. I have friends in real life but non of them are into Halo Wars 2 like I am.
What times do you normally play and time zone you in? HMU GT is the same. I'm not the best but I can hold my own.
Hopefully the player population will bump up a bit when the Xbox Spring Sale goes live late this month.
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
What times do you normally play and time zone you in? HMU GT is the same. I'm not the best but I can hold my own.
My time zone is Central Daylight Time, I am in school so whenever I am not in school. My gamertag is CommnaderrPeace, and anyone who needs someone to play with I am here.
Hopefully the player population will bump up a bit when the Xbox Spring Sale goes live late this month.
I hope so too, I've been coasting off the game pass but I might buy Halo Wars 2 just in case my pass runs out.
me and two friends have recently started playing again, we aren't very good (silver 5) but if you want to add my Xbox account we will be on most nights, we usually just muck about with 2v2 or 3v3 online but if you wanted to join we can sort something out?
Mac1357642