Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Terminus Firefight

OP The Titan117

Having 30 seconds of prep time is not enough to prepare. You get bombarded very fast after those 30 seconds. At least 2 minutes would do just fine. Also having every enemy unit destroyed starts the next wave!? Come on! That's outrageous. Once you beat the enemy and theres still time left, let the countdown go down. And if there's some enemies from a previous wave who are alive when the new wave starts, have them disappear. Its bad enough when you have multiple enemies from 2 waves ago that are still alive.
Agreed. Makes using Isabel in 1vE super tough.
Yeah it's too desperate at the start... that comes later
Having 30 seconds of prep time is not enough to prepare. You get bombarded very fast after those 30 seconds. At least 2 minutes would do just fine. Also having every enemy unit destroyed starts the next wave!? Come on! That's outrageous. Once you beat the enemy and theres still time left, let the countdown go down. And if there's some enemies from a previous wave who are alive when the new wave starts, have them disappear. Its bad enough when you have multiple enemies from 2 waves ago that are still alive.
That's part of figuring it out though. Kinda like old nazi zombies. If you want a breather you have to keep the last zombie alive with broken legs. And that would be a painfully boring two minutes. It's like prepping for a rush at the beginning. The only wave I actually can not beat is an all hero unsc wave in legendary. I just hope it doesn't come and if it does we might as well quit.
Yep I agree 30 seconds is not long enough. A bit more time would be good to get base and turrets up and running, even an extra 2 mins. I maybe feel that way as I'm still getting used to the game mode. Only played about 5 games even though me and 2 others reached wave 43 on my last game which was decent. Still trying to figure out which leader is best suited for this. If anyone has any suggestions, would be appreciated. Thanks
2 mins is plenty of time stop moaning!

Supply
Supply
Power
(Upgrade 1 supply)
(Let power go up to 300 then upgrade power)
Marine
Supply
Power
Marine
Marine
2nd base
2 turrets at the terminus
(Upgrade 2nd power)
( Upgrade rest of the supply)
That is a basic build keep marines in the middle heal area then 1 marine on either side.

With the continuous heal ur troops will kill the 1st 3 waves with ease.
By the time the boss wave comes you will have a 2nd base fully upgrade power and supplies.

I was 22 on the leaderboard go down abit. I play on legendary too. This game is fun and challenging tje only hard part is direct air, thats painful.