Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] The definition of 'Ultimate'.

OP Adam of 360

I purchased Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition at launch.
You'd think with that name, you had the best kind, you were sorted, you need not worry no more.
You need not buy no more..

I mean the definition of the word 'Ultimate' is...
1. "being or happening at the end of a process; final."
2. "being the best or most extreme example of its kind."

343's definition of 'Ultimate'
1. "being up there at the top, but not quite"
2. "The edition before the edition that we can use to get more money"

You've lost my money, custom and support. Won't be buying your content anymore.

Side Note: Haven't even touched any of the standard season pass DLC, not even the slightest bit worth of money in the first place.
Oh for god's sake give it a -Yoinking!- rest already, you bought a game at launch which means you've had the opportunity to play said game for 7 months now. People buying the complete edition will be playing the game 7 months late. Holy crap guys, get a grip, this is common sense, stop -Yoinking!- already.

If you won't be buying more of their content that's on you, not them. You could have read the conditions on the Season Pass, they fulfilled the part of their contract and you're -Yoinking!- because they did.

Nobody cares that you can look up definitions on Google or a dictionary, that means nothing in this regard. I'm tired of people like you creating 10 threads a day on this subject, don't be miserable because you spent a few more dollars, Gaming is AN EXPENSIVE HOBBY DEAL WITH IT, if you're quiting on this franchise you're free to do so, hopefully silently.
Oh for god's sake give it a -Yoinking!- rest already, you bought a game at launch which means you've had the opportunity to play said game for 7 months now. People buying the complete edition will be playing the game 7 months late. Holy crap guys, get a grip, this is common sense, stop -Yoinking!- already.

If you won't be buying more of their content that's on you, not them. You could have read the conditions on the Season Pass, they fulfilled the part of their contract and you're -Yoinking!- because they did.

Nobody cares that you can look up definitions on Google or a dictionary, that means nothing in this regard. I'm tired of people like you creating 10 threads a day on this subject, don't be miserable because you spent a few more dollars, Gaming is AN EXPENSIVE HOBBY DEAL WITH IT, if you're quiting on this franchise you're free to do so, hopefully silently.
Enough said!
Side Note: Haven't even touched any of the standard season pass DLC, not even the slightest bit worth of money in the first place.
So what's your problem? You didn't use any of the extra content anyway, but you're going to complain about the editions?
Please use the ATN megathread to discuss this