The game will probably end on a cliffhanger

OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
While Halo Wars 2 takes place after Halo 5, I don't think it's a part of the "Reclaimer Saga."
Halo Wars 2 is the next installment in the Reclaimer Saga. It's set in April 2559, a few months after the events of Halo 5: Guardians, which we all know Cortana has the Guardians and is looking to control the galaxy. The Spirit of Fire and Banished are gonna be duking it out on the Ark for this game. However, I don't think they're gonna be fighting against each other the entire game. I think in the 3rd act, both parties will form an uneasy alliance against Cortana and the Created who gain access to the Ark. I think Cutter's group and Atriox's will escape the Ark while Cortana gets a Halo ready for possible usage. I think the game will end on a cliffhanger, and get us pumped up for Halo 6. What do you think?
Now firstly, Why the hell would Atriox form a covenant with Cutter, HOOMANS! Isn't the Ark what these two are going to be fighting about? AAND for the fact that the two are still moderately at war? Banished are a formation that probably never heard the covenant's (Storm) fall so they would probably still think humans, if not Anything in there way is a threat! Secondly, don't you dare tell me Cortana's in this story, hahaha!
I hope it dose. So far I'm in love with the story. I love Atriox and the Banished. Where 343 should have went to begin with.

Part of me hopes this will be the last Halo RTS and the story will move into Halo 6 and other spinoffs.

I really am done with the prometheins. I'm so sick of fighting them. Never captured my imagination as much as Covenant, flood and Banished have. It's such a sigh of relief they are not in Halo Wars 2 and we have our good old Sentinels back.
When has that stopped them from putting key story details in books that even less people read then play halo wars
Halo Wars 2 is the next installment in the Reclaimer Saga. It's set in April 2559, a few months after the events of Halo 5: Guardians, which we all know Cortana has the Guardians and is looking to control the galaxy. The Spirit of Fire and Banished are gonna be duking it out on the Ark for this game. However, I don't think they're gonna be fighting against each other the entire game. I think in the 3rd act, both parties will form an uneasy alliance against Cortana and the Created who gain access to the Ark. I think Cutter's group and Atriox's will escape the Ark while Cortana gets a Halo ready for possible usage. I think the game will end on a cliffhanger, and get us pumped up for Halo 6. What do you think?
Now firstly, Why the hell would Atriox form a covenant with Cutter, HOOMANS! Isn't the Ark what these two are going to be fighting about? AAND for the fact that the two are still moderately at war? Banished are a formation that probably never heard the covenant's (Storm) fall so they would probably still think humans, if not Anything in there way is a threat! Secondly, don't you dare tell me Cortana's in this story, hahaha!
He probably broke from the Covenant before their war with us. I think it'll be an alliance of convince. Not so much "We're buddies! We're pals now!", but more "You don't like this AI lady, I don't like this AI lady, let's work together." An uneasy alliance, and they won't be friends.
He probably broke from the Covenant before their war with us. I think it'll be an alliance of convince. Not so much "We're buddies! We're pals now!", but more "You don't like this AI lady, I don't like this AI lady, let's work together." An uneasy alliance, and they won't be friends.
I don't even think Atriox would do that either man! His voice, and determination in the game makes me think if Cutter said anything like, that he'd probably think it'd be easier to enslave their army to take down Cortana! From the looks of this guy, his voice, and his determination, and don't forget cunning intelligence, he doesn't look like someone who would work with anyone but his army! He sends in Elites on suicide missions, expendability!
Truthfully, we don't know yet, and we won't know for a good bit, but I still don't see him making a deal with anyone. And I didn't I tell you not to tell me Cortana was gonna be in this story? hahaha!
(No! Don't actually say that, I'm really scared that's gonna happen, and I don't want it too because it's too risky of making this part of the Reclaimer Saga! This is Halo Wars 2 Not Halo 6 2! A new scenery, a new enemy, PLUS were back on the Ark son! I'm really excited, because of all those things combined!)
I don't even think Atriox would do that either man! His voice, and determination in the game makes me think if Cutter said anything like, that he'd probably think it'd be easier to enslave their army to take down Cortana! From the looks of this guy, his voice, and his determination, and don't forget cunning intelligence, he doesn't look like someone who would work with anyone but his army! He sends in Elites on suicide missions, expendability!
Truthfully, we don't know yet, and we won't know for a good bit, but I still don't see him making a deal with anyone. And I didn't I tell you not to tell me Cortana was gonna be in this story? hahaha!
(No! Don't actually say that, I'm really scared that's gonna happen, and I don't want it too because it's too risky of making this part of the Reclaimer Saga! This is Halo Wars 2 Not Halo 6 2! A new scenery, a new enemy, PLUS were back on the Ark son! I'm really excited, because of all those things combined!)
Cortana will probably show up in the 3rd act, showing how she gets the Halo at the end of Guardians. If Atriox survives this game, I wonder if he'll be a problem for both the Created and the heroes.
Cortana will probably show up in the 3rd act, showing how she gets the Halo at the end of Guardians. If Atriox survives this game, I wonder if he'll be a problem for both the Created and the heroes.
No no no man! Noooo! You're hurting my hype! I mean, technically they could implement Cortana in a creative way and you know, all that, but I really doubt that considering Halo 5! It may be after Halo 5's events, but it doesn't mean she's gonna show up at the Ark, This feels like a Halo 3:ODST story that is AWAY from the story you know? And I really hope that's the case o-o
At this point you should already be accustomed, hw2 will be 8/10 or 9/10
MKFREYA wrote:
Well nobody knows that, but I'm with you man! I'm getting excited and it's killin me! Ultimate edition here I come!
MKFREYA wrote:
Well nobody knows that, but I'm with you man! I'm getting excited and it's killin me! Ultimate edition here I come!
Hope the campaign don't sucks ....... cof cof Halo 5 cof cof
however I will not preorder/buy, until see some gameplays and reviews in YouTube
No no no man! Noooo! You're hurting my hype! I mean, technically they could implement Cortana in a creative way and you know, all that, but I really doubt that considering Halo 5! It may be after Halo 5's events, but it doesn't mean she's gonna show up at the Ark, This feels like a Halo 3:ODST story that is AWAY from the story you know? And I really hope that's the case o-o
This game is the next installment of the Reclaimer Saga, won't be shocked if she does show up.
T1g3rs65 wrote:
I hope it dose. So far I'm in love with the story. I love Atriox and the Banished. Where 343 should have went to begin with.

Part of me hopes this will be the last Halo RTS and the story will move into Halo 6 and other spinoffs.

I really am done with the prometheins. I'm so sick of fighting them. Never captured my imagination as much as Covenant, flood and Banished have. It's such a sigh of relief they are not in Halo Wars 2 and we have our good old Sentinels back.
When has that stopped them from putting key story details in books that even less people read then play halo wars
Yeah one thing I can't stand about 343. Half the events between Halo 4 and 5 happens in comic books ect. I still read the books but I'm more of a visual person so I'd rather it be in the games. Save books for just spinoff stories.

Plus 343 had so much potential with the Rouge infection form aboard the SoF but killed it off with a short comic......like really????
If everything you said comes to life I wouldn't even be mad if it ended in a cliffhanger
I think there'll be a cliffhanger, but I also strongly believe that Atriox will either end up dead or continue to be an enemy. Based on what little we've seen so far, I already long for the latter. I want to fight him in Halo 6.

On that note, I honestly wouldn't be that surprised if Cortana brings him to heel and has him do her bidding. That would be awesome.
I think there'll be a cliffhanger, but I also strongly believe that Atriox will either end up dead or continue to be an enemy. Based on what little we've seen so far, I already long for the latter. I want to fight him in Halo 6.

On that note, I honestly wouldn't be that surprised if Cortana brings him to heel and has him do her bidding. That would be awesome.
Atriox wouldn't side with Cortana. He broke from the Covenant because they were using him as muscle for their own goal/agenda. Atriox is not gonna side/submit to someone worse than the Covenant.
This game is the next installment of the Reclaimer Saga, won't be shocked if she does show up.
Again, no, Halo Wars 2 is not a part of the Reclaimer Saga. Those are games developed by 343i, not published by them. Halo Wars 2 is classified with "Other Games", along side Halo Wars, Spartan Assault and Spartan Strike.
Again, no, Halo Wars 2 is not a part of the Reclaimer Saga. Those are games developed by 343i, not published by them. Halo Wars 2 is classified with "Other Games", along side Halo Wars, Spartan Assault and Spartan Strike.
It's the sequel to the 1st Halo Wars yes. However, it takes place after Halo 5, thus placing in the Reclaimer Saga. It's the next installment in the Reclaimer Saga, but not the next main installment. Cortana and the Created are bound to be mentioned or even show up. All the main games are developed solely by 343. Spartan Assault and Spartan Strike were developed by both 343 and Vanguard Games. Halo Wars 2 is developed by both 343 and Creative Assembly working together. All the Halo material is either worked on only by 343 or 343 and another company working together, with 343 having the final say. Every Halo thing is published by Microsoft, as they own the franchise.
Halo Wars 2's story, while it may reference that of Halo 4 and 5, is separated from them. For that reason, it is not a part of the Reclaimer Saga. This story - regardless of it's chronological placement - follows that of the Spirit of Fire, not the Master Chief. That is what truly defines the Reclaimer Saga; it is the games directly relevant to the Master Chief. All other games are accentuations and "spin-offs" to the Saga, but are not strictly a part of it.
Halo Wars 2's story, while it may reference that of Halo 4 and 5, is separated from them. For that reason, it is not a part of the Reclaimer Saga. This story - regardless of it's chronological placement - follows that of the Spirit of Fire, not the Master Chief. That is what truly defines the Reclaimer Saga; it is the games directly relevant to the Master Chief. All other games are accentuations and "spin-offs" to the Saga, but are not strictly a part of it.
The Reclaimer Saga is the era that started with Halo 4 and encapsulates all the media post 4. Halo Wars 2 is a story about the Spirit of Fire yes. However, due to its timing, it's part of the Reclaimer Saga as everything else is post-Halo 4 in the timeline.

Atriox wouldn't side with Cortana. He broke from the Covenant because they were using him as muscle for their own goal/agenda. Atriox is not gonna side/submit to someone worse than the Covenant.
That's very true to be fair, I still hope he remains an enemy though, it would be so cool to fight the banished in a first person Halo game!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4