OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Halokid003 wrote:
If it's a good cliffhanger fine...but Halo 6 has to be better than 5.
we dont know that yet.
Halo Wars 2 is the next installment in the Reclaimer Saga. It's set in April 2559, a few months after the events of Halo 5: Guardians, which we all know Cortana has the Guardians and is looking to control the galaxy. The Spirit of Fire and Banished are gonna be duking it out on the Ark for this game. However, I don't think they're gonna be fighting against each other the entire game. I think in the 3rd act, both parties will form an uneasy alliance against Cortana and the Created who gain access to the Ark. I think Cutter's group and Atriox's will escape the Ark while Cortana gets a Halo ready for possible usage. I think the game will end on a cliffhanger, and get us pumped up for Halo 6. What do you think?
Now firstly, Why the hell would Atriox form a covenant with Cutter, HOOMANS! Isn't the Ark what these two are going to be fighting about? AAND for the fact that the two are still moderately at war? Banished are a formation that probably never heard the covenant's (Storm) fall so they would probably still think humans, if not Anything in there way is a threat! Secondly, don't you dare tell me Cortana's in this story, hahaha!
He probably broke from the Covenant before their war with us. I think it'll be an alliance of convince. Not so much "We're buddies! We're pals now!", but more "You don't like this AI lady, I don't like this AI lady, let's work together." An uneasy alliance, and they won't be friends.
I don't even think Atriox would do that either man! His voice, and determination in the game makes me think if Cutter said anything like, that he'd probably think it'd be easier to enslave their army to take down Cortana! From the looks of this guy, his voice, and his determination, and don't forget cunning intelligence, he doesn't look like someone who would work with anyone but his army! He sends in Elites on suicide missions, expendability!
Truthfully, we don't know yet, and we won't know for a good bit, but I still don't see him making a deal with anyone. And I didn't I tell you not to tell me Cortana was gonna be in this story? hahaha!
(No! Don't actually say that, I'm really scared that's gonna happen, and I don't want it too because it's too risky of making this part of the Reclaimer Saga! This is Halo Wars 2 Not Halo 6 2! A new scenery, a new enemy, PLUS were back on the Ark son! I'm really excited, because of all those things combined!)
Cortana will probably show up in the 3rd act, showing how she gets the Halo at the end of Guardians. If Atriox survives this game, I wonder if he'll be a problem for both the Created and the heroes.
No no no man! Noooo! You're hurting my hype! I mean, technically they could implement Cortana in a creative way and you know, all that, but I really doubt that considering Halo 5! It may be after Halo 5's events, but it doesn't mean she's gonna show up at the Ark, This feels like a Halo 3:ODST story that is AWAY from the story you know? And I really hope that's the case o-o
This game is the next installment of the Reclaimer Saga, won't be shocked if she does show up.
It IS!? Woah woah woah, no no that is NOT the ultimate edition I paid for! Where'd you hear that, no seriously, link me, I need to know!
The Reclaimer Saga is the era that started with Halo 4 and encapsulates all the media post 4. Halo Wars 2 is a story about the Spirit of Fire yes. However, due to its timing, it's part of the Reclaimer Saga as everything else is post-Halo 4 in the timeline.
No, that's not how it works. Halo Wars wasn't a part of the Bungie games - Halo: CE through Halo 3 - and neither was Halo Reach or really Halo 3: ODST, because they didn't touch on the Master Chief. He was referenced, and Cortana even showed up at times, but they were separate. It's the same with Halo Wars 2.

The Reclaimer Saga is this half of the Master Chief's story. He is the Reclaimer, and from Halo 4 to Halo [X] is his saga. 343 changed it from The Reclaimer Trilogy (Hao 4 - 6) to the Reclaimer Saga because they realized that they wouldn't be able to properly tell his story in just three games.
More of these pointless predictions, huh? Why do you even bother to speculate? What compels you to think meaningless thoughts and type purposeless words?

There is no reason to even think that Halo Wars 2 will end in a cliffhanger. Stop.
Oh, I think there's a reason: almost every Halo game has ended on a cliffhanger.
As long as it's not as big as halo 2's cliffhanger then I am fine. (Ps. Atriox better not die because that would be a waste of a perfect villain.)
As long as it's not as big as halo 2's cliffhanger then I am fine. (Ps. Atriox better not die because that would be a waste of a perfect villain.)
I don't think it will end abruptly like Halo 2. I think it will end getting us pumped up for Halo 6.
If it is a cliffhanger, it has to be a good one. Frankly, I don't want Atriox and his Banished to be beaten in Halo wars 2. It was said a while ago that Halo Wars 2 will have an effect on halo 6. Having the Banished would be an interesting way to get rid of the same plain Storm covenant that we've been fighting for the past 2 games and spice it up. Personally I love the idea of an incredibly intelligent brute, we all know that they're strong, but an intelligent brute is a real threat.
V0Xila wrote:
Yah my guess is it'll end with Cortana and Atriox teaming up, then the DLC missions will focus on that.
Atriox wouldn't ally with Cortana in a million years.
Why? They could strike a deal that would give Atriox a ton of power. That's ultimately what Atriox wants, and Cortana has it.
true, maybe cortana would decide to go back with chief?
I don't think Cortans is coming back to the good side. Well, if she does, she definitely won't survive.
true, I have a hunch Cortana will die somehow in Halo 6.
Halo Wars 2 is the next installment in the Reclaimer Saga. It's set in April 2559, a few months after the events of Halo 5: Guardians, which we all know Cortana has the Guardians and is looking to control the galaxy. The Spirit of Fire and Banished are gonna be duking it out on the Ark for this game. However, I don't think they're gonna be fighting against each other the entire game. I think in the 3rd act, both parties will form an uneasy alliance against Cortana and the Created who gain access to the Ark. I think Cutter's group and Atriox's will escape the Ark while Cortana gets a Halo ready for possible usage. I think the game will end on a cliffhanger, and get us pumped up for Halo 6. What do you think?
I think you're right i'm already pumped aswell for Halo 6 just from the looks of the Brutes.
Oh, I think there's a reason: almost every Halo game has ended on a cliffhanger.
Ha. Flawless logic. You prove yourself wrong, my friend.
Ha. Flawless logic. You prove yourself wrong, my friend.
Oh?
Halo: CE - "I think it's just beginning..."
Halo 2 - "Sir, finishing this fight"
Halo 3 - Forward Unto Dawn's descent towards Requiem
Halo Wars - "Captain, something's happened."
Halo 3: ODST - Truth discovering a facility under the Ark portal (Could be wrong on this one, but I don't think it's been revisited)
Halo Reach - X
Halo 4 - "The Reclamation has begun."
Halo 5 - Cortana humming Debussy's Prelude No.4 as a Halo Ring activates.

7/8 have cliffhanger endings. I think it a very safe bet that Halo Wars 2 will also have one.
I hope it dose. So far I'm in love with the story. I love Atriox and the Banished. Where 343 should have went to begin with.

Part of me hopes this will be the last Halo RTS and the story will move into Halo 6 and other spinoffs.

I really am done with the prometheins. I'm so sick of fighting them. Never captured my imagination as much as Covenant, flood and Banished have. It's such a sigh of relief they are not in Halo Wars 2 and we have our good old Sentinels back.
I agree with this.

And moving forward in Halo 6 I hope it's mostly Covenant and banished. Possibly some new enemies as well if done right.

Judging by the books, there could be many options based on the Forerunner Saga.

Also, I think Atriox should ultimately be THE main boss / leader of forces against us in H6. He's awesome.
Halo 1 never ended on a cliffhanher
Also Guilty Spark flying away from Alpha Halo.
Oh?
Halo 2 - "Sir, finishing this fight"
Halo 3 - Forward Unto Dawn's descent towards Requiem
Halo Wars - "Captain, something's happened."
Halo 3: ODST - Truth discovering a facility under the Ark portal (Could be wrong on this one, but I don't think it's been revisited)
Halo Reach - X
Halo 4 - "The Reclamation has begun."
Halo 5 - Cortana humming Debussy's Prelude No.4 as a Halo Ring activates.

7/8 have cliffhanger endings. I think it a very safe bet that Halo Wars 2 will also have one.
Wow. Really? Come on. I said: "Ha. Flawless logic", and you take that as "I don't understand your point." What I meant was that you are refuting your own claim. Almost every Halo game has a cliffhanger ending. So... Why would 343 and CA be predictable and have another one? Seriously, one of the stupidest instincts of human beings is the desire to search for patterns. You can't predict whether or not the pattern will be broken or continued. That's why I insist that speculation is useless and should cease immediately.

This thread is utterly pointless.
J Teeps wrote:
I hope it dose. So far I'm in love with the story. I love Atriox and the Banished. Where 343 should have went to begin with.

Part of me hopes this will be the last Halo RTS and the story will move into Halo 6 and other spinoffs.

I really am done with the prometheins. I'm so sick of fighting them. Never captured my imagination as much as Covenant, flood and Banished have. It's such a sigh of relief they are not in Halo Wars 2 and we have our good old Sentinels back.
I agree with this.

And moving forward in Halo 6 I hope it's mostly Covenant and banished. Possibly some new enemies as well if done right.

Judging by the books, there could be many options based on the Forerunner Saga.

Also, I think Atriox should ultimately be THE main boss / leader of forces against us in H6. He's awesome.
How? :O

Theres no way of getting around the fact that Cortana has taken over the galaxy. Unless the entire game takes place outside of the known galaxy and Chief doesn't try to address this issue then that is clearly the main deal for Halo 6.
Also Guilty Spark flying away from Alpha Halo.
Compared to 2 and 3,that is not a cliffhanger
Wow. Really? Come on. I said: "Ha. Flawless logic", and you take that as "I don't understand your point."
No, I took it as sarcasm.

If almost every Halo game has ended on a cliffhanger, leaving players wondering what's going to happen next in the story, then it very much stands to reason that Halo Wars 2 will follow the same pattern. You call it a stupid instinct, I call it marketing.
Yah my guess is it'll end with Cortana and Atriox teaming up, then the DLC missions will focus on that.
Atriox wouldn't ally with Cortana in a million years.
Why? They could strike a deal that would give Atriox a ton of power. That's ultimately what Atriox wants, and Cortana has it.
Uh, Cortana wants a forced peace. Atriox is part of the problem. Atriox wants to hold the ark, The Created want complete control, and the UNSC want to stop them
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4