The game will probably end on a cliffhanger

OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Halo Wars 2 is the next installment in the Reclaimer Saga. It's set in April 2559, a few months after the events of Halo 5: Guardians, which we all know Cortana has the Guardians and is looking to control the galaxy. The Spirit of Fire and Banished are gonna be duking it out on the Ark for this game. However, I don't think they're gonna be fighting against each other the entire game. I think in the 3rd act, both parties will form an uneasy alliance against Cortana and the Created who gain access to the Ark. I think Cutter's group and Atriox's will escape the Ark while Cortana gets a Halo ready for possible usage. I think the game will end on a cliffhanger, and get us pumped up for Halo 6. What do you think?
Now firstly, Why the hell would Atriox form a covenant with Cutter, HOOMANS! Isn't the Ark what these two are going to be fighting about? AAND for the fact that the two are still moderately at war? Banished are a formation that probably never heard the covenant's (Storm) fall so they would probably still think humans, if not Anything in there way is a threat! Secondly, don't you dare tell me Cortana's in this story, hahaha!
He probably broke from the Covenant before their war with us. I think it'll be an alliance of convince. Not so much "We're buddies! We're pals now!", but more "You don't like this AI lady, I don't like this AI lady, let's work together." An uneasy alliance, and they won't be friends.
I don't even think Atriox would do that either man! His voice, and determination in the game makes me think if Cutter said anything like, that he'd probably think it'd be easier to enslave their army to take down Cortana! From the looks of this guy, his voice, and his determination, and don't forget cunning intelligence, he doesn't look like someone who would work with anyone but his army! He sends in Elites on suicide missions, expendability!
Truthfully, we don't know yet, and we won't know for a good bit, but I still don't see him making a deal with anyone. And I didn't I tell you not to tell me Cortana was gonna be in this story? hahaha!
(No! Don't actually say that, I'm really scared that's gonna happen, and I don't want it too because it's too risky of making this part of the Reclaimer Saga! This is Halo Wars 2 Not Halo 6 2! A new scenery, a new enemy, PLUS were back on the Ark son! I'm really excited, because of all those things combined!)
Cortana will probably show up in the 3rd act, showing how she gets the Halo at the end of Guardians. If Atriox survives this game, I wonder if he'll be a problem for both the Created and the heroes.
No no no man! Noooo! You're hurting my hype! I mean, technically they could implement Cortana in a creative way and you know, all that, but I really doubt that considering Halo 5! It may be after Halo 5's events, but it doesn't mean she's gonna show up at the Ark, This feels like a Halo 3:ODST story that is AWAY from the story you know? And I really hope that's the case o-o
She'll send the warden eternal as dlc
Wow. Really? Come on. I said: "Ha. Flawless logic", and you take that as "I don't understand your point."
No, I took it as sarcasm.

If almost every Halo game has ended on a cliffhanger, leaving players wondering what's going to happen next in the story, then it very much stands to reason that Halo Wars 2 will follow the same pattern. You call it a stupid instinct, I call it marketing.
There's nothing I want to say that I haven't already. Halo Wars 2 isn't going to end on a cliffhanger because the others do. If anything, it won't end on a cliffhanger because out the Halo series has overdone those types of endings.
It will most likely end on a cliffhanger.
Halo Wars 2 isn't going to end on a cliffhanger because the others do. If anything, it won't end on a cliffhanger because out the Halo series has overdone those types of endings.
I guess we'll see, won't we?
Halo Wars 2 is the next installment in the Reclaimer Saga. It's set in April 2559, a few months after the events of Halo 5: Guardians, which we all know Cortana has the Guardians and is looking to control the galaxy. The Spirit of Fire and Banished are gonna be duking it out on the Ark for this game. However, I don't think they're gonna be fighting against each other the entire game. I think in the 3rd act, both parties will form an uneasy alliance against Cortana and the Created who gain access to the Ark. I think Cutter's group and Atriox's will escape the Ark while Cortana gets a Halo ready for possible usage. I think the game will end on a cliffhanger, and get us pumped up for Halo 6. What do you think?
Now firstly, Why the hell would Atriox form a covenant with Cutter, HOOMANS! Isn't the Ark what these two are going to be fighting about? AAND for the fact that the two are still moderately at war? Banished are a formation that probably never heard the covenant's (Storm) fall so they would probably still think humans, if not Anything in there way is a threat! Secondly, don't you dare tell me Cortana's in this story, hahaha!
He probably broke from the Covenant before their war with us. I think it'll be an alliance of convince. Not so much "We're buddies! We're pals now!", but more "You don't like this AI lady, I don't like this AI lady, let's work together." An uneasy alliance, and they won't be friends.
I don't even think Atriox would do that either man! His voice, and determination in the game makes me think if Cutter said anything like, that he'd probably think it'd be easier to enslave their army to take down Cortana! From the looks of this guy, his voice, and his determination, and don't forget cunning intelligence, he doesn't look like someone who would work with anyone but his army! He sends in Elites on suicide missions, expendability!
Truthfully, we don't know yet, and we won't know for a good bit, but I still don't see him making a deal with anyone. And I didn't I tell you not to tell me Cortana was gonna be in this story? hahaha!
(No! Don't actually say that, I'm really scared that's gonna happen, and I don't want it too because it's too risky of making this part of the Reclaimer Saga! This is Halo Wars 2 Not Halo 6 2! A new scenery, a new enemy, PLUS were back on the Ark son! I'm really excited, because of all those things combined!)
Cortana will probably show up in the 3rd act, showing how she gets the Halo at the end of Guardians. If Atriox survives this game, I wonder if he'll be a problem for both the Created and the heroes.
No no no man! Noooo! You're hurting my hype! I mean, technically they could implement Cortana in a creative way and you know, all that, but I really doubt that considering Halo 5! It may be after Halo 5's events, but it doesn't mean she's gonna show up at the Ark, This feels like a Halo 3:ODST story that is AWAY from the story you know? And I really hope that's the case o-o
Hahahaha man you made my day! Can we maybe have him as JUST dlc? I'm not sure if I trust that Dan gardening tool guy for another halo game!
Hahahaha man you made my day! Can we maybe have him as JUST dlc? I'm not sure if I trust that Dan gardening tool guy for another halo game!
microsoft loves their micro transactions
V0Xila wrote:
No! No don't give them ideas, they are already keeping their hands out of the cookie for this game, don't lower the shelf! I really want this game to not end up like Halo 5 and have Blitz cards be needed for Domination, like, that would be the end of me!
Most likely,but I know it will be a better cliffhanger then halo 5
I wonder if we'll see the Warden.
If I have to -BLAM- fight that -BLAM- warden again after the number of times I blamed him in 5 I'll cry.
V0Xila wrote:
No! No don't give them ideas, they are already keeping their hands out of the cookie for this game, don't lower the shelf! I really want this game to not end up like Halo 5 and have Blitz cards be needed for Domination, like, that would be the end of me!
along with everyone who doesn't want to waste their money lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4