Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

The only time i lose is when my team gets rushed

OP RAGEQUIT U JOKE

why you do this
dont do this to me
i see level 90s and level 70s get rushed 0-15 minutes in with 20 units OR LESS and no base upgrade and no turrets
thats literally my number one
any strategy i have for any character is always based around having my base upgraded early
its not hard
its not a lot to ask
why you don't you upgrade your base? just upgrade your base....... get some turrets...... its like having an army thats always at home
also stop being USNC if you are literally 1/10 on your defending game
seriously, why do people do this?
any great 65 minute or more game has always been won because a USNC base has gone down on either side
only really experienced people can defend with USNC or people with teamworking team mates
if you are solo, a newbie, and/or youre bad at defending, just be covenant and stop letting your team down
you will have more fun
we will have more fun
just upgrade your base and get some turrets
Your english was greatly off sir
I'm no pro by any means, but I rarely do turrets early, as I find suis and snipers much better for stopping a rush then a turret.
such poetry
such poetry
...From the same team I have not taken
my allies- I could not awaken
My units to battle at the same tone
And alI rush'd I rush'd alone
Your english was highly off sir
"highly off" same to you buddy
Zildjians wrote:
I'm no pro by any means, but I rarely do turrets early, as I find suis and snipers much better for stopping a rush then a turret.
thats not really the best option because if your units die than you are literally left with nothing
i just watched this happen 3 minutes ago to USNC and they couldnt do anything once their Units died because they had 0 turrets and no base health upgrade
terrible strategy and super inefficient
everyone should prepare for a rush no matter what because you never know when its going to come and base upgrade and turret upgrades are crucial in late game as well
Zildjians wrote:
thats not really the best option because if your units die than you are literally left with nothing
i just watched this happen 3 minutes ago to USNC and they couldnt do anything once their Units died because they had 0 turrets and no base health upgrade
terrible strategy and super inefficient
everyone should prepare for a rush no matter what because you never know when its going to come and base upgrade and turret upgrades are crucial in late game as well
no. As a matter of fact, if someone is spending their resources and power on base upgrades tech 1; it's a sure win for the other team. Some of the best players very rarely build turrets. The basic solution to your problem is to not solo queue into team games. You also need to learn how to scout and counter some of these rushes or develop some cute rushes of your own combined with your teammates. Also try to play more 1s, that is actually the most balanced way to play this game at the moment even though it needs a few more adjustments and tweaks.
I'm glad somebody addresses this issue. I also get a problem when being rushed, what is there to do?
Play 1's - the only true no BS game mode or suck it up and accept that Random 3's is bad
L1am Wh1te wrote:
Play 1's - the only true no BS game mode or suck it up and accept that Random 3's is bad
YEAH. BE A MAN. YEAH.
Best defense is your offense. Create a build that pumps units. I’m a cutter main and my main goal is to pressure you and have map control . So I push early . If you and the team coordinate correctly and stop and all in then you have the upper hand and can counter, that’s GG you win. Never turtle, I don’t even know why anyone would. Starve to death that way.
why you do this
dont do this to me
i see level 90s and level 70s get rushed 0-15 minutes in with 20 units OR LESS and no base upgrade and no turrets
thats literally my number one
any strategy i have for any character is always based around having my base upgraded early
its not hard
its not a lot to ask
why you don't you upgrade your base? just upgrade your base....... get some turrets...... its like having an army thats always at home
also stop being USNC if you are literally 1/10 on your defending game
seriously, why do people do this?
any great 65 minute or more game has always been won because a USNC base has gone down on either side
only really experienced people can defend with USNC or people with teamworking team mates
if you are solo, a newbie, and/or youre bad at defending, just be covenant and stop letting your team down
you will have more fun
we will have more fun
just upgrade your base and get some turrets
Turrets and tech are possibly the worst counter to a dedicated rush in team games. The simple fact is that t1 building killers kill buildings so why make buildings to fight off building killers? It would be better to open scouts or attempt to wrestle away the power nodes with your own t1 army. The stage of the game you ignore will always be the stage of the game that wins you an L. I have lived by this in rts games since c&c. Scout, be active, offense always has an advantage over deffense, manage your eco well, and no rush in this game will ever touch you.