Skip to main content
Ok so I have been playing Halo Wars 2 and noticed how incredibly low the health is for the Scarab when compared to the condor and that is not acceptable seeing as how the Scarab is a very heavy armored war machine and the condor is a small flying vehicle which means that either they should have the same health or the Scarab should have more health ( it also seems to have less damage then the condor), thank you for taking the time to read this 343 and I hope you can get it fixed.
Not once, even in 3v3 matches, have I see a Scarab die. It also has a dome shield that gives it additional protection.

It does seem to have issues targeting other units that are on the move, but when it does get a lock, it kills pretty fast.
Not once, even in 3v3 matches, have I see a Scarab die. It also has a dome shield that gives it additional protection.

It does seem to have issues targeting other units that are on the move, but when it does get a lock, it kills pretty fast.
I have once because I used eradication and someone else finished it off
It's op asf if you just put a ton of boosters on it. Without them they die pretty quickly. Iv only played a couple hours and have seen atleast 3 die.
Someone once used a scarab and I played ghost in the machine and stole it from them
Ya, I have seen like 5 or 6 of them die, they do seem weaker... But what about the UNSC gunship, man... talk about OP. that thing is a bullet sponge and seems to kill everything in one or two shots.. at least from my experience.

I mainly go Banished...
Not to boost but here's one that got toasted
here
they do seem weaker than halo wars but they seemed OP there. I'm sure in the regular game mode when players are able to place enough healing units around it, they will be plenty powerful again. After maybe 7 rounds on the PC of blitz I'm comfortable saying it's whom ever can accumulate a mass of unit (even low health cheap units) with at least 2 or 3 healing units, can win. Blitz isn't a so much strategy as it is brute force applied quickly.
I haven't had alot of time with the scarab yet, I'll have to check tommorow. I will say that both the scarab and the condor do not get enough time on the map in blitz mode.
Ya, I have seen like 5 or 6 of them die, they do seem weaker... But what about the UNSC gunship, man... talk about OP. that thing is a bullet sponge and seems to kill everything in one or two shots.. at least from my experience.

I mainly go Banished...
It'll be nerf. I only have played unsc but I feel pretty comfortable when I can call in a vulture at 140. Two; game over.
Oh please, try Sentinel Swarm. For 140 points, you might as well play a different card.

Though I agree, honestly. Scarab has nothing on Condor. Fortunately it has a big shield thing. I think it needs a bit more armor and a better way to lock on to enemies that move. Love the new design of it.
Oh please, try Sentinel Swarm. For 140 points, you might as well play a different card.

Though I agree, honestly. Scarab has nothing on Condor. Fortunately it has a big shield thing. I think it needs a bit more armor and a better way to lock on to enemies that move. Love the new design of it.
I completely agree with you.
With the scarab With the commander I use they take forever to die as they gain passive health by damaging units combined with the shield I can get them to last an entire game without dying
Condors are horrifically bad compared to Scarabs what do you mean??? a few AA or even a good amount of marines will wipe the floor of it. Also Scarabs beat Condors in every matchup, the only way one could win is to kite the Scarab at range
Scarabs have a Y ability that gives it invulnerability shield, you have to time it correctly to protect against leader powers.
Scarabs also deal a good amount of damage, it has the main beam, it also has missiles from the back and not many people know this but you can send the scarab into the enemy army and the scarab's legs will stomp the enemy units dealing so much more damage.

Condors are super weak to a few anti-air units.
Pair it with anti-air.