Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

The Skins are Finally Usable!

OP RUL MonkeyxMoo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
According to the description in the store, the pearl code also includes the UNSC skin.
Do the pearl white skins for blisterback and wraiths apply to ironclad wraiths and enduring blisterback?
I completed the Twitter event, downloaded the skins and have the halo loot box, but I don't have options for either the banished skins or the UNSC skins.

Did the download just appear for loot crate users?

I didn't see it in my box?
Can I just have my Honor Guard Wraith back?
aladdinBro wrote:
Do the pearl white skins for blisterback and wraiths apply to ironclad wraiths and enduring blisterback?
That's actually a good question, I do not know.
Just to point out the Pearl White Banished Skin works on pretty much on all units what I can see.
They look nice.

I don't twitter, so none for me.
You couldn't create an account for one match against an AI?
I am quit literally afraid of twitter. I don't understand it, and I don't want to.
Hey dude I have an extra skin code if you want it
They look nice.

I am quit literally afraid of twitter. I don't understand it, and I don't want to.
Thanks, but I'm good. Give it to someone doing good stuff.
For some reason, I'm not seeing the option to activate the skins. (And, yes, I have the Update).
If that's the case then my codes some where around here.
For some reason, I'm not seeing the option to activate the skins. (And, yes, I have the Update).
PC or Xbox?

It's in the menu on Xbox definitely.
They look nice.

Hey is this code still available?
PC or Xbox?

I downloaded the Banished skin from my loot crate on my Xbox app and I do not see anything on the Game menu in the options & extras on my screen. That's so weird.
I'm on Xbox and I can't use it, what should I do?????
Hello, I posted a report support with this problem. I have the same issue. I think it is relative with the language version of the game. My one is in Spanish and I cannot see the option. I have the 10 mb file installed but nothing. Hopefully next update works.

Anyway, after seeing the picture por the skin I don't really like it... I was thinking something more like the HW1 Warthog in Fire.
PC or Xbox?

I downloaded the Banished skin from my loot crate on my Xbox app and I do not see anything on the Game menu in the options & extras on my screen. That's so weird.
Same here. I posted a support thread. Let's wait for next update. Congrats on that banished skin, it looks much better than UNSC one
PC or Xbox?

Xbox. It wasnt in the menus when I checked the other day. Havent checked since then, tho.
Xbox. It wasnt in the menus when I checked the other day. Havent checked since then, tho.
It's very odd that I can see it in my menu but you two can't. Just to double check we're all trying the same thing:

From the 'Main Menu' - Press Back to view 'Options & Extras' - Select 'Game' and the bottom two selections are:
Use the alternative UNSC Skin On/Off
Use the alternative Banished Skin On/Off
It's been acknowledged by 343 that the only way you can see the customization options are if you have the Banished Skins. Why we're suddenly seeing people like I Springtrap who actually do have the Banished Skins but still are unable to see the option is beyond me, and suggests there's something else wrong with the skins.

This whole thing is very strange... At least it isn't game breaking.
xS415x wrote:
It's been acknowledged by 343 that the only way you can see the customization options are if you have the Banished Skins. Why we're suddenly seeing people like I Springtrap who actually do have the Banished Skins but still are unable to see the option is beyond me, and suggests there's something else wrong with the skins.

This whole thing is very strange... At least it isn't game breaking.
Thank you so much for the clarification.
xS415x wrote:
xS415x wrote:
xS415x wrote:
Huh... I was impatient so just check my Halo Wars 2 on Xbox One, no option to enable my UNSC Camo Skin... Haven't noticed any updates for Halo Wars 2 either. Strange...

Is this the right screen? Maybe it's PC only right now?
I'm on Xbox and was able to use it. I wonder why it's only activating for some? Surely the Banished skins can't be the 'key' to unlocking this, right?
If you have to have the Banished Skin to use the UNSC Skin, well, that's beyond ridiculous. I'm guessing your right though, someone probably put an "AND" instead of an "OR" in the code.
I've reached out to Unyshek, Grim, and Ske7ch on Twitter asking them about it. No idea if or when they'll respond.

Grim has responded and will look into it tomorrow. Turns out the redemption of the Banished skins could be linked to all of this.
Oh, it will be. Like I said, someone will have put an "AND" in stead of an "OR", so the skin options only show if you have both.
Turns out that is exactly what happened. I searched my "My Games" from the Xbox dashboard and found, though the banished skin was redeemed, it wasn't installed. Once I installed it BOTH skin options showed up in my game settings in-game. Strange they'd have to be redeemed to change the UI. The game is buggy though
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3