OP RUL MonkeyxMoo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
BlinxESP wrote:
xS415x wrote:
It's been acknowledged by 343 that the only way you can see the customization options are if you have the Banished Skins. Why we're suddenly seeing people like I Springtrap who actually do have the Banished Skins but still are unable to see the option is beyond me, and suggests there's something else wrong with the skins.

This whole thing is very strange... At least it isn't game breaking.
Thank you so much for the clarification.
Yeah, thanks. That explains a lot. I only have the UNSC skin from Twitter; not the Banished one.
Anybody have an extra banished skin? I only have the twitter won which is UNSC I believe. I missed out on the lootcrate.
Dang i missed that twitter event can you still get them these days? Don't have twitter but will for sure create and delete one for some new skins.
Dang i missed that twitter event can you still get them these days? Don't have twitter but will for sure create and delete one for some new skins.
I don't know I am assuming so but maybe it was a timed event. I know you can still buy the lootcrate that will give you some skins for Halo Wars 2 also.
Excuse me while I hide in a corner and think over my life decisions...

I get really depressed when I miss out on a chance to get RTS skins.
I got these skins and I also have a spare code for both of them.
EX slay3r wrote:
You giving them away?
EX slay3r wrote:
Can I have them, if you're giving them away?
Cool skins too bad I don't have a Twitter.
EX slay3r wrote:
Nice..shame that any skins, which are few, can't be included in at least the ultimate edition users? Just does not make much sense why they would not add skins and personalization to the game.
EX slay3r wrote:
Nice..shame that any skins, which are few, can't be included in at least the ultimate edition users? Just does not make much sense why they would not add skins and personalization to the game.
It'd be a nice gesture to give Ultimate Edition owners the skins especially with all the season pass business.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3