Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

The war of the balance patches

OP DarkTrooper126

Just was wondering about how much longer this game was going to be receiving support cause the community is now just bouncing back and fourth on whats' op and what isnt .like one day air is op please nerf , then the next day it's underpowered. It seems like a never ending battle , at the end of the day if they fix my hero icon glitch I'll be happy. But the battle of balance appears to be infinite
Yeah I don't follow it either.
"Balance this, balance that!"
All day long, maybe you just lost and have to come up with a strategy to win
You will notice that the folk who claim air is op, do not know basics of the game like scouting. The game is in an extremely unbalanced state and there are lots of players abusing the very op leaders and ruining the game for some. If there is some reasonable balancing there will be less posts of it obviously, and the game will be more fun and competitive to everyone. There are some cases where the persons make wild claim when they could learn how to scout instead; but there are also the cases where for example the ultra mines are dropped in the middle of an army would kill an entire army without a way to counter it. They seemed to have actually adjust something about that. It was ultra broken. So there are some very good reasons why there are balancing posts. Some only play TF and are great at it but aren't very experienced with deathmatches. Nothing wrong with that, as long as those folk don't try to put in their 2 cents about balancing.
If you pay attention to service records and the amount of evidence that is put into each claim, you can tell the difference between who is crying that they lost and who actually did the testing and is making an assertion. I will promise you that everything on nakas balance thread was thr product of collaboration of between 20-30 people discussing the current state of the game. If you want to join in on the discussion, I recommend you join the Omega Team Discord.
You will notice that the folk who claim air is op, do not know basics of the game like scouting. The game is in an extremely unbalanced state and there are lots of players abusing the very op leaders and ruining the game for some. If there is some reasonable balancing there will be less posts of it obviously, and the game will be more fun and competitive to everyone. There are some cases where the persons make wild claim when they could learn how to scout instead; but there are also the cases where for example the ultra mines are dropped in the middle of an army would kill an entire army without a way to counter it. They seemed to have actually adjust something about that. It was ultra broken. So there are some very good reasons why there are balancing posts. Some only play TF and are great at it but aren't very experienced with deathmatches. Nothing wrong with that, as long as those folk don't try to put in their 2 cents about balancing.
Well, I don't understand such complicated matters such as balancing so I don't comment on them.
I was more talking about Noobs who lose and come on the forums to vent.
or maybe a unit is indeed very much op, (im looking at you wraith invader, and phantoms) and the issues do actually need to be looked at. Yes sometimes people just complain others they have a very fair point.
or maybe a unit is indeed very much op, (im looking at you wraith invader, and phantoms) and the issues do actually need to be looked at. Yes sometimes people just complain others they have a very fair point.
Yeah, but you gotta admit noobs love to come on the forums after they loose & vent