[Locked] The Yappening Feedback Thread

OP Viper Skills

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
I'd love for the Yappening to remain as a optional game mode. I see it as a Super Fiesta of HW2, additionally it's much more fun that Strongholds or Domination
loved colony's ability, teleport. i hope it stays!
On a 3vs3 party in Yapening deploy the chief powers (Grunts from above or Atriox's ultimate power) against our ennemies at the same time was so funny, and put on them a swarm of units. A Yapyapyap party make die of laught with your friends !!!
like it i want it to be a mode
I agree with those who say it should be a new permanent game mode. I was too busy with other things in my life so I was one of the few who missed out on it so making it a new part of the game (along with the few unique units it had) would be a great service to the base. It'd also be nice if you continued to support the game with things like new leaders and, more importantly, new multiplayer maps so The Yappening would be a good place to start. Also, I'm gonna throw this out there, you really need to fix that saves glitch!
I agree with those who say it should be a new permanent game mode. I was too busy with other things in my life so I was one of the few who missed out on it so making it a new part of the game (along with the few unique units it had) would be a great service to the base. It'd also be nice if you continued to support the game with things like new leaders and, more importantly, new multiplayer maps so The Yappening would be a good place to start. Also, I'm gonna throw this out there, you really need to fix that saves glitch!
I absolutely agree. it's just been happening with this latest update, but none of my saves are staying, and I'm going through on Legendary so what progress I've made I would like to keep.
Thanks again for such an awesome time and weekend, I wish it was back already.
Sadly I missed out on it, but from what I've read it sounded like it was fun. Would love to see it make a comeback at some point!
NOT a fan
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7