Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Things that we need to keep from YapYap's Update

OP nastybananass

New Glassing Beam micro ability.

Banished Raid 2 Points instead of 3

I will add more as I remember
Kinsano's Fire artillery ability
Rainbow locust beams need to stay. It's fabulous.
isn't that just the "WuvWoo" skull?
I think you can just turn that on in custom games
This is ridiculous..

New ideas are great also new unit dmg modifiers.. but it should all stay "true" with the Halo Canon.
Cutter's ODST Hero unit!!
&
Omega Team dropping in on a Mac Blast!
sorry for the double post, please delete Viper Skills
Serina cryo hogs
cutter's hero unit
Kinsano's Fire artillery ability
^This. We need this to stay.

jalam wrote:
I am not in the same group of people who want this change. The unit would need major buffs to contend with other heroes. It's no where near as powerful as Jerome (which is pretty funny since he's the worst spartan, but hes still a spartan.) Also needs recoding so the unit actually dies instead of the revive mechanic. Would be nice as a replacement for Cutter's current ultimate drop if he keeps the Jerome hero, but again would still need major buffs to be a worthwhile call in.
Cryo Hogs
Boomerang Squad as Cutter Hero
Frost Hogs
2 Points Banished Raid
Colony Teleport
And YAPPENING Mechanics being able to used in Custom Games.
BigDanBox wrote:
Serina cryo hogs
cutter's hero unit
Cryo Hogs = heck yes!

Cutter ODST Hero = heck no!

I still prefer Cutter’s original Jerome Hero, and probably always will.
jalam wrote:
I feel like the unit should be dropped as a leader power and i think that that power should replace the cyclops drop, i fell this way because the unit isn't strong enough to contend with other heroes and doesn't have any upgrades and the cyclopes drop isn't that useful especially during the late game.
BigDanBox wrote:
Serina cryo hogs
cutter's hero unit
Cryo Hogs = heck yes!

Cutter ODST Hero = heck no!

I still prefer Cutter’s original Jerome Hero, and probably always will.
You never answered me when I asked why you prefer Cutter's Jerome. I really would like to know why.
I would recommend keeping the rangers. They feel far more like the lore claims them to be, scouts and sharpshooters. Before they usually had to be massed produced to be properly effective or if you had them alone they simply got sniped or failed to quickly kill their targets.
I think rangers should have 3 per squad but have a population increase or something like that to balance them.

ALSO, let us use the Blitz mode skins for our units if we want to. They look awesome
If we keep the flame pools for the siege/kodiaks I feel they have to be as weak as the gel from vordius. it is too good!
A yap playlist! 🤭