Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

This is a travisty

OP CantankerySwine

After all this time the single most tragic thing about Halo 5 is the total and utter lack of the 'ittle goosie. That the starting unit for the UNSC in blitz can be the Jackrabbit and cannot be the 4 wheeled honk buggy is as blasphemous as eating pickle flavored ice cream.

The goose should be the starting unit that players use to zip around the map and explore with and it should have the starting ability of being able to do a small amount of damage with it's bumper. The goose should then be upgraded to allow someone to fire a rocket off the back. The final upgrade for the Goose should give it the special ability to have someone fire a rocket at the ground launching the goose into the air and having the passenger fling stickies and shoot off sniper rounds at adjacent targets at the cost of a quarter of the life of the goose.

In conclusion this is something everyone in the Halo Wars community wants and demands, because.. uh.. I want it and I speak for everyone? So this is now someones official job to make this happen.

Please use this time to support me and my opinions because they are facts.
If this concerns the Mongoose in Halo Wars, then why is this topic in the Halo 5 forums in the first place? Sorry to pop your bubble shield, but you're not speaking on behalf of everyone else. Just because you want something in particular doesn't mean that others will certainly follow suit.
Bruh, bye. The JackRabbit is here to stay. Way better than a mongoose.
i want a unsc leader with a mongoose, but... there are only 2 leaders left with my seasons pass purchase and both are confirmed to be banished i think. so no serina, no hershey, no ______insert UNSC leader here _______ . still waiting to see if jackals or drones are added for the banished. im not sure who they're going to add. it's a complete mystery. any guesses anyone?
That ability, I want it now.
I'm just imagining a little marine cruising around Highway on HW2 on a neat-o little mongoose.

Thanks
wydyadoit wrote:
i want a unsc leader with a mongoose, but... there are only 2 leaders left with my seasons pass purchase and both are confirmed to be banished i think. so no serina, no hershey, no ______insert UNSC leader here _______ . still waiting to see if jackals or drones are added for the banished. im not sure who they're going to add. it's a complete mystery. any guesses anyone?
July leader is an UNSC leader probably going to revolve around ODSTS as the Spearbreaker campaign missions are coming this month as well, and those revolve around ODSTS. The August leader is Banished.
wydyadoit wrote:
July leader is an UNSC leader probably going to revolve around ODSTS as the Spearbreaker campaign missions are coming this month as well, and those revolve around ODSTS. The August leader is Banished.
wait wait wait... so 3 banished and 4 unsc? but then that makes it 8 unsc and 6 banished. i thought it was going to be 7 and 7?

johnson forge isabel
kinsano cutter
jerome anders
?

arbiter decimus shipmaster
colony atriox
?
wydyadoit wrote:
wydyadoit wrote:
wait wait wait... so 3 banished and 4 unsc? but then that makes it 8 unsc and 6 banished. i thought it was going to be 7 and 7?

johnson forge isabel
kinsano cutter
jerome anders
?

colony atriox
?
Plus two more banished with ATN
wydyadoit wrote:
wydyadoit wrote:

johnson forge isabel
kinsano cutter
jerome anders
?

colony atriox
?
Yep, that's the way it's going to end up.
wydyadoit wrote:
wydyadoit wrote:

johnson forge isabel
kinsano cutter
jerome anders
?

colony atriox
?
But then 2 more with ATN right?
wydyadoit wrote:
wydyadoit wrote:

johnson forge isabel
kinsano cutter
jerome anders
?

colony atriox
?
i hope they add more than just 2 with atn. i'd like to see another 7.
wydyadoit wrote:
wydyadoit wrote:

johnson forge isabel
kinsano cutter
jerome anders
?

colony atriox
?
Yep! Both will be Brutes I assume
I could see some wicked gorilla tactics with a horde of gungeese (gungooses?).
Yes, Gray Team's Mongoose shall make a return. But realistically Red Team's chair appearing to fight the flood is more likely.
wydyadoit wrote:
wydyadoit wrote:

johnson forge isabel
kinsano cutter
jerome anders
?

colony atriox
?
Yesss
I would love to see a flood-infested brute leader
wydyadoit wrote:
wydyadoit wrote:

johnson forge isabel
kinsano cutter
jerome anders
?

colony atriox
?
Yesss
If he is flood infesting, that just makes him a flood leader?
But that Jackrabbit's voice actor though. Mhmm. Good.
Pluto70 wrote:
wydyadoit wrote:
wydyadoit wrote:

johnson forge isabel
kinsano cutter
jerome anders
?

colony atriox
?
Yesss
Maybe. For multiplayer purposes, he might just be a regular banished leader w/ some flood leader powers. Sort of like Anders with her sentinels.
Heres to hoping
Pluto70 wrote:
wydyadoit wrote:
wydyadoit wrote:

johnson forge isabel
kinsano cutter
jerome anders
?

colony atriox
?
Yesss
Maybe. For multiplayer purposes, he might just be a regular banished leader w/ some flood leader powers. Sort of like Anders with her sentinels.
Heres to hoping
If they stuck to lore (which MP) really doesn't. Then the brute would just become part of the flood. What would be good if it was a brute with something along the lines of Sgt. Johnson. He was infected but because of some neural damage he wasn't turned but gained their power.